• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

FieryArien

Does the Owl really have only one production in the 6th/dwarves chapter? Screenshot:
EA8B12EA-9AAC-40BA-B83E-8CC561DAD534.jpeg

Alcaro

lovely art work, as usual. I like the Advents calendar. It really makes the event very winter-ish and Christmas-ish.

In rest, don't have any opinion. I try not to get angry (I totally hated the last winter event and that awful gingerbread ugly house) and I might even build this Owl, cuz I like owls. At least Shuffle, Double reward and Reveal two are not part of rewards. I hope we will not get rewards as 1 KP, relics or other little non-senses like that. <<< lost hope [EDITED]

Last edited:

FieryArien

I hope we will not get rewards as 1 KP, relics or other little non-senses like that.
Have you checked the board before posting? Or am I the “lucky one”? As you can notice I even only circled the “1 KP”, not “2 KP” price.
72202F1C-D3E4-47D8-ADC3-04028C2607A0.jpeg

The artwork really is amazing as always. The rest of my feedback will have to wait till I actually play the event.

Alcaro

Have you checked the board before posting? Or am I the “lucky one”? As you can notice I even only circled the “1 KP”, not “2 KP” price.
View attachment 8271

The artwork really is amazing as always. The rest of my feedback will have to wait till I actually play the event.
LOL no, I guess I was too fast and just clicked on shuffle button. Short after that I stopped cuz I got the daily from first try and some military instant from 2nd. Waiting for something better as daily.

chris0707070707

Dear IG, you are about to make the same mistake again with nearly invisible keys around the city in winter event.
We already had a similiar problem some time ago.

klucze.jpg

It's OK at the moment, but someone should try to imagine, how it would look like on live servers with all that snow around the city in December...
I'm afraid keys will be barely visible.

DeletedUser3314

First quest asked 2x the amount of coins as in the Misty Forest event but with less rewards, bit steep inflation !? :(

Wowwie

416 gum tree? 24 hours lvl 10 evolves 1500 something I produce 6ooo something every 3 hours Lovely artwork but as space is a on going issue This one will not be staying my level Elvenars,

Maillie

In a matter of minutes I've hit 2 different single relic boxes and a single kp "reward". This is why we hate this. Early players may actually need these, but they will get something else. We like choices, not RNG for everything. It feels like being laughed at for doing double quests, then receiving a single marble relic, or kp.