• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Alcaro

Each chapter the population and culture per square rises. So if you adjust for these requirements then the T1 production per sqare does indeed rise each chapter. Another argument would be that some player may not upgrade all factories in the same chapter as they unlocked it.
I don't think so. As far as I can see and know, the only difference in production is given by the level of Mountain Halls.
In Beta - ch.16 - my basic prod. is 750 + 5250 relic boost + 630 from MH lvl.14 = 6630 < prod for 3h T1 lvl.31
and
in Live - ch.17 - my basic prod is also 750 + 5250 relic boost + 540 from MH lvl.11 = 6540 < prod for 3h T1 lvl.31

From what I know, the culture has influence over coins and tools production not goods production.

DeletedUser3319

You make the Ghost in a Bottle before the tourney ends and in a few hours in the spire

Jackluyt

I've enjoyed the changes but I must say that the cost of bracelets and residue are slightly outrageous!

I have checked various member's cities and come to the conclusion that you can make a maximum of about 5 bracelets per day; the average for my fighting members with 6 - 8 maxed factories boosted with lots of MM's and playing all day long is about 3-4 per day, and normal players ought to be able to do 1 or 2.
That is more than enough for a fellowship to finish the current FA, if all 25 participate.
I think this was a very cunning move from the designers and I commend them on it! It is the best way to stop city-packing with hundreds of level one buildings like an immense shanty town - because bracelets and residue (15 vision vapor) now seem to be the limiting factor, and shanty-packing will get you no further than your fellowship's maximum production of those limiting items.
:)

I still think that the best way to make the FA fair and universally accessible would be to have one 'easy' path to the top in every Stage (particularly Stage Three), for the weaker fellowships who just want the stage prizes - and the other two more difficult for the groups that want ranking points.

Last edited:

Aeva

you can make a maximum of about 5 bracelets per day; the average for my fighting members with 6 - 8 maxed factories boosted with lots of MM's and playing all day long is about 3-4 per day
Not all of us are pensionado's or unemployed. There are actually people who enjoy this game in their spare time. The rest of the day and/or night is reserved for real live goals.

Alcaro

Not all of us are pensionado's or unemployed. There are actually people who enjoy this game in their spare time. The rest of the day and/or night is reserved for real live goals.
I am not retired just unemployed (same thing but without an income :D ) and can't make more than 2 Bracelets/ 24h because in last chapters, due to astronomical amounts of sentient requirements, I can't waste any MM on normal production. I use about 7 MM/ day for that and I am producing MMs around the clock. Here in Beta, for 1 Bracelet I use 5 T1 x 3h x 3rounds. With the over night production I still need 3 rounds cuz 9h prod is not even equal with 2 x 3h. With the delays in collecting (I am not glued to the PC) this is max I can get - 2 Bracelets/ 24h

guivou

2 bracelets in 24h x 20 players = far more than 1 path per map (requires only 55 ) .... so no trouble
if team want to perform well , must prepare more T1 manufacture (it's better than to prepare200 workshops ), that's what i'am doing in my live cities ...

Alcaro

2 bracelets in 24h x 20 players = far more than 1 path per map (requires only 55 ) .... so no trouble
if team want to perform well , must prepare more T1 manufacture (it's better than to prepare200 workshops ), that's what i'am doing in my live cities ...
How many? Don't forget that players over ch.14 must have also sentient manufactories. If they want to finish a chapter in less than 6 months, they must have 2 of each sentient. That means 6 extra manufactories. To build them, chit*loads of pop and culture is needed. Also, we have to upgrade all kind of other buildings. The new type of FS was designed to use the normal manufactories and have less of tiny ones. As an end player I just can't afford to build extra T1 and upgrade them (to make a difference). I have 5 T1 but are other players who have only 4 (due to lack of space), so, the Bracelet, for them, will take even longer than 3x 3h (10h with the collection delay), most probably about 3.5 rounds or in worse scenario - 4 or 5 collection.

guivou

for FA most of top fellowship use teleport , you can teleport T5/T6 into inventory and get T1 from inventory ...
(i will have 10 T1 for next FA in live ...)

Aeva

Let's be real here:
not everybody has a lot of manufactories in their city, lower chapters have more but I doubt 10 or more
most of us cannot just 'make' more just overnight due of lack of space and resources
the most needed spells are the least available because they are used more often
Bracelets are in no means normal productions. They require a lot more manufactories and a lot of spells and 3 hour production to make any quantity at all.

I have a serious problem with players that are acting as if those bracelets are kind of easy.
If you can be glued to your computer all day for the whole FSA then you are the exception not the rule.

little bee

I have a serious problem with players that are acting as if those bracelets are kind of easy.
If you can be glued to your computer all day for the whole FSA then you are the exception not the rule.
Since you consider them to be so difficult, may I ask how long you need for one? Because I have only claimed that it is easy to do one every two days (=green path, 18 members), realistic to do one per day (=all paths, 25 members) and not impossible to do more.
Do you want to be able to make to make multiple times as many badges as needed without any efford at all? Do you want to spend days in the pit? Or do you just think there should be more badges over all? Would everyone be happier, if the badges were half as difficult, but we needed twice as many?

Last edited:

Alcaro

I wish we have a FA which doesn't require any extra (temporary) building.
Lowering the number of badges, replacing some with quantities instead of numbers of a type of production, removing some (like 1 and 2 day production). I hated FA from the start (and now even more) because, even having plenty of Teleport spells, I Do NOT Like to dismantle my city for an event with lame rewards. Make the rewards BE rewards, something that I must say "WOW, I need this!!!!" and I might be convinced to teleport stuff and keep in inventory some T1 fully upgraded, ready to replace some T2 and T3s.

Aeva

Bracelets are not easy, but they are way more natural than necklaces/statues/farmers/blacksmiths. At least they are not just a waste of space/time/clicks, but something that you can actually use later in the game.
Ofcourse they are more normal because they use normal manufactories,. That is not the same as easy.

Karvest

They are easy enough to finish all maps without great effort, but hard enough to be one of the limiting factors in pit. And I don't think that's bad.

Aeva

Since you consider them to be so difficult, may I ask how long you need for one? Because I have only claimed that it is easy to do one every two days (=green path, 18 members), realistic to do one per day (=all paths, 25 members) and not impossible to do more.
Do you want to be able to make to make multiple times as many badges as needed without any efford at all? Do you want to spend days in the pit? Or do you just think there should be more badges over all? Would everyone be happier, if the badges were half as difficult, but we needed twice as many?
This week I needed 17.8K for one bracelet. I have 5 manufactories level 19 (maxed out) and they produce 2136 each every 3 hours with a spell on all of them. Since yesterday I need 22K for one bracelet (yes, that was a mistake) and I run out of spells. So I would say that I am able to make 3 per day, but I am the exception because I work from a homeoffice and therefor I can collect whenever I want.

ZodiBeta

Another vote to revamp the bracelet amounts. IMO, ridiculous amounts required... it would make more sense to require 9-hr productions (like 5x of your boosted or even allow all 3 tiers & sentient goods) instead of the chapter-based tier 1 amounts. IF you open a chapter during the FA or are in the beginning of a new chapter when the FA begins, required amounts are applied even though you haven't unlocked the tech to upgrade your mfg. IF you don't have the space or tech to upgrade at least 5-tier 1 mfg to the highest chapter level, it makes creating the badge harder than asking for a 1-day build. In the later chapters, it can easily take over a week to upgrade 1 mfg to chapter level by which time the FA will be over, not to mention the space that's required. INNO, I do not understand why you make these kinds of choices for players who want to have fun playing a game.

Deleted User - 81190

I don't think so. As far as I can see and know, the only difference in production is given by the level of Mountain Halls.
In Beta - ch.16 - my basic prod. is 750 + 5250 relic boost + 630 from MH lvl.14 = 6630 < prod for 3h T1 lvl.31
and
in Live - ch.17 - my basic prod is also 750 + 5250 relic boost + 540 from MH lvl.11 = 6540 < prod for 3h T1 lvl.31

From what I know, the culture has influence over coins and tools production not goods production.
What previous post alluded to is rising efficiency per total space required. So not just per space that manufactory itself occupies (this one doesn't change), but also the space for culture/pop needed to support it. So if the same manufactory requires e.g. 100 tiles to support it in C16, it will need less than that in C17 because culture/pop is more efficient per tile there. Hence, the same goods output requires smaller total footprint -> higher per tile efficiency.