• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Enevhar Aldarion

If they won't change schedule, on live you would have opportunity to get ghosts from 2 spires and 2 tourneys (second - with the help of timewarp and polar bears, those who don't have them would suffer due to time wasted between tourneys). But anyway doubt ghosts would be a limiting factor if you are fighting for top.

What day do you think it will start on Live? I am expecting a Monday start, just like here.

guivou

i
Inno, you could consider changing the requirement to a 3hr build with a complete T1 set.

if you want to speed a blacksmith it's 5 x 24h boost , so if you want to speed a bracelet , it should be the same . so 20 T1 3 h should be the quantity for a bracelet LOL ...

galrond

Inno, you could consider changing the requirement to a 3hr build with a complete T1 set.
I strongly disagree. I´m VERY happy, that we got rid all the "complete T1 set" badges. These were REALLY annoying, and in no way construktive. Why should we be forced to build non-boost factories?:mad:
I´m also glad we got rid of the "100 specific goods + 1 specific spell" badges.
I think the requirement for residue is too high. But I like the idea.
I think they should remove the 1d and 2d production factory badges. They could replace them with 3h and 9h badges. IMO it gives little meaning to request productions, that you can´t make on your "normal" factories. Why should we be forced to build new factories?:mad:
I think the problem with bracelets could be solved by including T2 and T3. I like the idea of goods produced as a goal.
I would like supplies produced to be the goal of a badge as well. It could replace the farmer badge. There´s no reason to have so many different "production time" badges related to workshops. One short time (dwarf), one middle time (carpenter) and one long time (smith) production badge should surfice :cool:

edeba

The main problem with arcane residue, it is a "random" badge (Inno loves random !) because you can be unlucky and having bad recipes : low vapor, low interest or high vapor but need only 1 to finish the badge !
Yes, it is an extremely wasteful badge.

Allaerra

This is absolutely the very worst fellowship adventure and has absolutely sucked the fun out of the game for me. FAs were my favorite event, allowing competition and teamwork among the fellowship. This latest event has, literally, stupid badges that are either pay to win or unobtainable. For example, how would people get a Ghost in a Bottle between now and the end of the FA? You can't. Tournament and Spire are over. Arcane residue. This is a stupid badge. It requires crafting to get 15 vision vapor, most individual tasks do not offer it and sometimes all available tasks combined do not add up to 15 so it becomes either wait 5 hours for it to reset and HOPE you get a combination that earns 15 or spend 50 diamonds (excessive) to pay to win to reset early. Then, add on top of that, it is causing you to use resources to craft a bunch of crap you do not need. The elemental marbles badge will be discouraging to people further in the game, causing people with no available provinces to have little to no way of getting relics. The tiara is also not great because it causes you to waste too many enchantments in a short period of time. The new bracelets is similarly frustrating as it takes so long for most people's builds. So instead of effort and competitive spirit you have made it pay to win in a few cases and just frustrating or impossible in others. Already many people in both of my main server fellowships are talking about boycotting this FA and some are considering leaving the game over it. I do not know who thought this was a good idea but it sucks. I really hope you guys hear this.

Enevhar Aldarion

For example, how would people get a Ghost in a Bottle between now and the end of the FA? You can't.

The next Spire starts 3 or 4 hours before the FA ends, so enough time for players to plan for and make at least two more Ghosts each without using time boosters.

And yes, lots of crafting for events and now the FA. It is almost like they want you to spend diamonds to upgrade that Magic Academy.

Empress Dee

The next Spire starts 3 or 4 hours before the FA ends, so enough time for players to plan for and make at least two more Ghosts each without using time boosters.

And yes, lots of crafting for events and now the FA. It is almost like they want you to spend diamonds to upgrade that Magic Academy.
Exactly how does your math work?
If the spire starts 4 hours before the FA ends, and it takes 4-5 hours to craft something, how exactly are you supposed to get 2 ghosts done WITHOUT using Time boosters?

Enevhar Aldarion

Exactly how does your math work?
If the spire starts 4 hours before the FA ends, and it takes 4-5 hours to craft something, how exactly are you supposed to get 2 ghosts done WITHOUT using Time boosters?

You are thinking of the wrong badge, I believe. The Ghost is the one for completing four tournament or Spire encounters. There is no crafting involved. So everyone can make at least two of the badges by completing the first 8 encounters in the Spire.

Alcaro

I don't understand this Bracelet Badge and how its requirements are calculated per chapter.
The last upgrade for T1 is in ch.15. The requirement for the badge is increasing in ch.16 and even more in ch.17 but the production of the T1 remain the same for all three chapters.
Chapter 15 - 82k
Chapter 16 - 97k
Chapter 17 - 113k
How is this fair? Here I am in ch.16 and to cover that 97k it means 5 x T1 at lvl.31 x 3h production x 3 rounds but for my live which is ch.17 the same production/ number of manuf./ rounds will not be enough to get one badge.

flitzebogen

Hello everyone, I have a suggestion for inno, because this FA is played like a normal event for me, with miserably long waiting times so that a bracelet is ready, not to mention the many vision paper or combi-catalyst, make it easy 2 different FA's, one with the current system - but with fewer requirements in the magic academy and tower tournament encounters. And once according to the old system, there would be something for every player, what I loved most about the old FA is that you have less waiting times when it comes to the dwarf treant bakers, etc.
2 flies would be done with one stone,
Something for every player, for the little ones as well as for the big ones

little bee

Which ones ? This format seems harder for beginner cities that can't make lots of the new badges.
Beginners can make bracelets just as well as larger cities. And from chapter 3 onwards small cities can also contribute to residues as their spire cost is still very low. But providing a lot of space is impossible, if your city is simply not large enogh.

I don't understand this Bracelet Badge and how its requirements are calculated per chapter.
The last upgrade for T1 is in ch.15. The requirement for the badge is increasing in ch.16 and even more in ch.17 but the production of the T1 remain the same for all three chapters.
Each chapter the population and culture per square rises. So if you adjust for these requirements then the T1 production per sqare does indeed rise each chapter. Another argument would be that some player may not upgrade all factories in the same chapter as they unlocked it.

Master Thief

Dear Users! We are a small team and not possibble to reach the bottomless pit at the end. Could you help what it asks and what order? Thank you!

DeletedUser3319

If you read the quests sorrowly you will see that there is always and/or ... But level 1 crafting buildings won't do the job as there is also a badge with the amount of collected goods... It's not so bad because we can recycle all the non-boosted buildings :)
My question is, will these new badges be used on the normal servers as well?

guivou

Dear Users! We are a small team and not possibble to reach the bottomless pit at the end. Could you help what it asks and what order? Thank you!
to have a good chance to reach the pit , you should be in a fellowship of 20 members (less badge to produce per member) . and before stage 3 it's difficult to participate in FA : it requires extra space (less this time) not available in beginners's cities but also having stocks of spell / relics you don't have as beginners.

in this FA : 3 path
ORANGE = lot of new badges
BLEU = lot of old bages
GREEN = Mix
if you have no space avaliable and strong fighting skill , lot activity, ORANGE is better , if you have loot of extra space to fill with small workshop BLUE is for you , by default GREEN is the best path..

Last edited:

DeletedUser3314

You'll need all badges in pit, 5 each time. More details can be found earlier in this thread.