• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Deleted User - 81672

Will there be a FA after Misty Forest? Seems it should have been announced by now...

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Will there be a FA after Misty Forest? Seems it should have been announced by now...
Possibly ;)
Don't worry when a Fellowship Adventure arrives we will announce it ahead of time to be sure you get the chance to be in the correct Fellowship before it starts.
On the other hand we don't want to announce it too far ahead to prevent too many players overpreparing for it.

DeletedUser3314

According to the gamefiles it's going to be a few more days:
1603882550083.png
I wonder what the new type will bring... :D

Lissona

So it would start on Tuesday, then both Tournament and Spire badges would be in the range of the possible...

Lelanya

I think they are waiting until all the countries who observe Daylight Saving Time have it end before they start the FA. Having the time change for some players, but not others may mess things up.
Ahh thank you that makes total sense. I do not set my clocks back an hour until early Sunday morning :)

edeba

OMG, the wishing well is not too strong of a building unless it is used as a daily prize, as then people can get 10-20 in a single event. I've done a double take over what Inno has implemented a few times, and making the wishing well a daily prize was one of them. But the wishing well as an alternate prize where you get artifacts is not too strong at all, and it would be best placed right before the 9th artifact, where people are more likely to spend diamonds because of going for that 9th artifact. I had 32 of them out at one point, and I had other wishing wells out at other times, so I've probably had about 50 of them, and I didn't even go full out for them all of the times they were offered that way. If you have them in the rotation so you can get one per big event, of which there are 4 per year, well, I think there's only been about a dozen events that offered them. The problem wasn't their strength, the problem was making them a daily.

Enevhar Aldarion

new badges? at least i havent heard of residue, marbles and tiaras before. You know what the quest for those are?
6 versions of pit, that will be adapting....

Data mining said there are supposed to be 5 new badges.

Looking at the list from @Dony I see marbles, residue, druid, ghost, and tiara as new badges, and treant, carpenter, flacon, wand, and potion are missing.

Jackluyt

Don't worry when a Fellowship Adventure arrives we will announce it ahead of time to be sure you get the chance to be in the correct Fellowship before it starts.
On the other hand we don't want to announce it too far ahead to prevent too many players overpreparing for it.

It has just been announced!
Is there going to be an official Announcement about the new badges / Adventure Items please? I would like to share it with my players.
:)

Karvest

That's done to limit amount of pools that can be closed by shanty towns and force usage of advanced badges that would require high production/spire and tourney participation/etc.