• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Mobile: no possibility to see blueprints in crafting screen

Avenahar

Game version: 1.116-beta
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 8.0 Oreo
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
Screen resolution: horizontal resolution 1600 pixels
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: in the crafting, the blue circle with the 3 white dots beside the amount of the combining catalysts is only shown when there is no active crafting. If it is visible then the tooltip shows the amount of relics (in my case gems) and not the amount of blueprints
__
__

Expected situation: in the crafting, the blue circle with the 3 dots beside the amount of the combining catalysts is shown when there is no active crafting. The tooltip for this blue circle shows the amount of blueprints
__
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. sign in your account with the mobile version
2. open crafting
3a. there is an active crafting and no blue circle with 3 white dots beside the amount of combining catalysts
3b. there is no active crafting and a blue circle with 3 white dots beside the amount of combining catalysts
4. the tooltip on blue circle with 3 white dots shows the amount of relics, not of blueprints

blueprint.jpg

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can't reproduce it with Android 9.0: blueprints are clearly visible if there's a recipe that require them

Screenshot_6.png

I'll move it to bugs archive, but if someone can reproduce it, please let us know.

Enevhar Aldarion

The three blue dots will only show the amount you have of something that is needed for any of the five current recipes. If there is no recipe needing blueprints or relics, etc, then they will not show at all when you tap on the dots.

Also, in a request sent to the devs from the US forum to add blueprints to our normal inventory, the reply was that the way they are coded, there is no way they can do that.