• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Burger Meister Meister

Does this event have sorcerers knowledge scattered at the outskirts of the city like all other events? When do they start showing up?
I am at level 4 and I haven't seen any in the City yet.
Is this a bug or by design?

iDavis

@Alcaro the relation is that golem is part of sorcerer's event so it produces some kind of "sorcerers". :)

Stats for golem and other daily buildings we have here.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 84934

Are the stats in your link per square? I'm looking at the mana production. air trader had building at least 4times better. True it didn't give population but you take mana building for the mana not for the pop I think. Or am I missing something?

Jackluyt

Here are the Beacons - I am presuming there are only 9 as usual?

If someone makes a nice graphic of which Beacons are best for Dailies, Grand Prize, etc - please share it with me
:)

107381958_10217177387247401_5416433865212246137_o.jpg

Deleted User - 81190

LOL, Sorceress production for an Elven city in the end game? Right... Congrats to Humans though, this sounds useful.

EDIT: Just checked the amounts. I doubt this will even register for any reasonably advanced players. So the point is kinda moot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Does this event have sorcerers knowledge scattered at the outskirts of the city like all other events? When do they start showing up?
I am at level 4 and I haven't seen any in the City yet.
Is this a bug or by design?

The event stuff that spawns around the city does not start showing up until you go into the game after an event starts, so that the countdown timer can start. Then they will start spawning about an hour after that.

iDavis

I agree, I will not even notice that amount of mages which golem produces. It´s close to the number produced in Flying academy every 3 hours.

@lyrya make sure you also checked "Set building table", there is a refference for it.

Steven Source

What Difference In Time Is There Between Betas And Live Release? And For How Long Are There No Special Event Events ;) In Either?

Enevhar Aldarion

What Difference In Time Is There Between Betas And Live Release? And For How Long Are There No Special Event Events ;) In Either?

For a long time now, there is about a two-week gap between starting on Beta and starting on Live. For most live servers, like the US, this will either start two weeks from today or on the following Monday, because everything starts on the US servers on either a Thursday or Monday.

Deleted User - 81190

I have updated my event chest strategy calculators for Sorcerers' Pilgrimage event (July 2020). The chest setup is quite different this time around, a lot of reshuffling happened there. Given the same amount of event currency as in the previous event, and using the best chest strategies for each, you can expect to get a little bit more grand prizes, a little bit more daily prizes, and less of combined AWKP+KP.
  • Manual Event Chest Strategy calculator
    • Here you define your own Elvenar event chest-opening strategy manually (i.e. you specify priorities for chests), and this calculator can tell you what are the expected outcomes of this strategy for all the rewards.
  • Optimal Event Chest Strategy calculator
    • But why would you want to figure out a strategy by yourself? Ultimately, you just want to focus on particular rewards, and this calculator can figure out an appropriate Elvenar event chest-opening strategy specific for the rewards you are targeting. And yes, you can target more than one reward!
In other news, (formerly purple) chest that used to suck for both GP and DP equally bad, is now half price and is not even the most expensive anymore. It is now also the best chest for dailies as it is still 30% chance of hitting it, except it will now cost only 83. I fully expect it to be nerfed ASAP ;)

Dony

King of Bugs
1. output of units is incredubly low, it would take 20 days to collect enough units for 1st encounter in spire for my beta city
2. disparity between human and elf mage units can not be even comparable from the moon, why making this imbalance? should be banshee or blossom mage
3. i think its about time that this kind of buildings start scale with city progress, all other resources do why not buildings producing units? make them finally scale with researched squad size, even spire scale with city progress

Enevhar Aldarion

Since this is Beta, I do not try and hold onto the event currency for possible future daily prizes, for the most part, so I have already completed three grand prizes. On completing the third one, I realized something different with this event from all previous ones with this grand prize format. In previous events, if you were at 19 of 20 for a grand prize, for example, and you have a chest that gives 3 event currency, 1 completes the prize and 2 go to the next 20. But in this event, each grand prize has finished with exactly 20 for me. So far, none of the three offered a location on the map that would give me enough to go over 20. Here is my third grand prize when I was at 19 of 20. I was only offered three low-cost locations that are worth 1 each, so no matter which I chose, it would total exactly 20 for the grand prize:

Screenshot (1).png

The first two grand prizes, since they were not at 19 of 20, offered me the usual range from low cost to high, so I did not realize the change until this one. If I am wrong on this, then this was a very weird coincidence to happen three prizes in a row. Can others watch theirs and confirm or deny this?