• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Arthus

Hi!
Thanks for the great job you are doing!!

1. Can you clarify please: Can we expect a FA every seven weeks in future? I have one of the sharpest, keenest fellowships on Beta - and a lot of the players are rapidly losing enthusiasm
2. It is a good point that one could win nice stuff in FA's - particularly when people are stuck at home. But it is a pretty universal consensus that the prizes in all the FA's really do not justify the intense week's worth of effort required to gain them. Some decent, exciting prizes would do a lot to make the FA's more attractive.
At present most groups are competing for 'bragging rights', rather than prizes...

I run the biggest independent Facebook group for Elvenar - and must report that most players feel the FA's are too often, and the prizes ordinary and uninspiring.
I am also concerned about the reports of Fellowships breaking up over tension caused by too many FA's. FA's should unite fellowships and get them working as a team - and they have done that for many groups. But overdose may lead to groups breaking up - and that would be the opposite of the intended effect...

For many players, Fellowship Adventures are like Black Forest Chocolate Cake - wonderful to have as a special treat now and again. But eat it every day and it will make you bilious and bloated ...

Happy Easter!
:)

Hard to work for most undesirable artifacts up to date considering that all evolution buildings since now have 2x weaker statistics than before and May one will follow this trend.

FA rewards and Evolution buildings were always strong and now they are not anymore,4x4 building with not even 2000 pop in CH16 is hurting the city instead of helping because someone with magic residence or premium building will benefit almost the same except from 3KP and 8k marble/platinum/gum which is 3h production of one unboosted manufactory.

I only make FA for my fellow teammates who desire these artifacts (one person maybe this month), i won't refuse helping them if we are team.

Lelanya

Of course, Inno always has FA after releasing a new guest race. They like to make sure the new features added haven't broken anything and FA is the best option for testing that.

Jackluyt

A new FA started on Thursday 9th

Here are the core facts that you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship who do not play on Beta
https://tinyurl.com/vjmj96k

I will add the spreadsheet tomorrow.

88248310_10216097712216200_362686769553997824_n.jpg

Here are the Prizes:

92354792_10216405406428363_4186603016264089600_n.jpg

• Stage One
    10 KP Ancient Knowledge
    Carting Library
    15 KP Ancient Knowledge
  • Stage Two
    15 KP Ancient Knowledge
    Coldfire Phoenix Artifact
    20 KP Ancient Knowledge
  • Stage Three
    20 Hour Booster
    Coldfire Phoenix Artifact
    15 KP Ancient Knowledge

Here is a link to our EPL Spreadsheet, based on the original by Terriann Banister.
https://tinyurl.com/refequx
It is in Google Docs - you are welcome to copy it and use it for your own Fellowship to plan the Event!!

This FA is very similar to the previous event, but needs about 20% less of each Item per waypoint.

93272854_10216444528086380_1238523101919051776_n.jpg

Platinum Leaf is a free to join Facebook group with more than 6000 members.
You and your friends are welcome to join for all the latest news and discussion

Last edited:

Jackluyt

A Craftsman Challenge would be a nice alternative now-and-then

Yes indeed!
And what happened to those lovely days when you got three times as much goods or supplies? My players loved those!!
In my opinion, you can't fault the game designers for technical production and artwork, other than an occasional glitch or two. But there is not a lot of FUN in the game; it has become more-of-the-same-ish

edeba

They are a super great bonus, they could be done for a holiday event, like Christmas or Easter...

Yes indeed!
And what happened to those lovely days when you got three times as much goods or supplies? My players loved those!!
In my opinion, you can't fault the game designers for technical production and artwork, other than an occasional glitch or two. But there is not a lot of FUN in the game; it has become more-of-the-same-ish

Arthus

A Craftsman Challenge would be a nice alternative now-and-then

There should be daily challenge as it is in FOE.
They have daily challenge to make, reward is a chest each day. You can even choose hour when it resets for you.
For 7 challenges done you get another chest.

I'm amazed it was still not taken from FOE to elvenar amongst other things. We proposed daily quests/challenges many times.

DeletedUser332

Really late feedback, possibly already discussed elsewhere in this thread. But I'd like to suggest that Blacksmith Guild badges require fewer toolbox collections than they currently do. Each other workshop-related badge currently requires progressively fewer collections as the production timer goes up, except for the Blacksmith Guild. Why does it require 5 collections just like the Farmer's Delight badge? This is the only time the amount of collections doesn't decrease, and it's for the badge that takes the longest to produce. Like I said, long overdue to be commenting on this, but I really think the amount of toolboxes needed for one of these badges should be something like 3, but even 4 would be an improvement!

DeletedUser1953

There should be daily challenge as it is in FOE.
They have daily challenge to make, reward is a chest each day. You can even choose hour when it resets for you.
For 7 challenges done you get another chest.

I'm amazed it was still not taken from FOE to elvenar amongst other things. We proposed daily quests/challenges many times.
The main advantage of Elvenar is you can only connect twice per day, Spire already defeats this (and some old people quit the game because the old guild want to level III), i think daily quest can provoque a lot of abandons, probably Inno has more stats about this with FOE.
Do not try to copy FOE, i stop FOE because i do not like pvp, the quest systems, and the boring negociation (=> another reason to hate the spire !).

M3rLiN

It would be worth while if the prizes were more inline with the effort, as it stands the prizes are weak in comparison to the effort spent slaving away in productions

CrazyWizard

Which mini event were you thinking of?

Whatever as long as it ain't a FSA I am happy, I still hate the concept of destroy to win.
If for some reason they would create a seperate BSA city / location like for example the Cultural Settlements on Forge, but then for BSA I would be in for it.
But as it stands it's a game of destruction instead of a game of building, and thats what I hate the most about the event, working together to reach a goal I like, and it would be something to strive for.

I am still hoping that some day they will port something similar over to elvenar, and then use that for events.
Instead of assignments like we get now, we would for example a cristmas settlement and have a candy shop, similar to a guest race with sugar factories, dye factories and then in the end we make sugar candies. those candies are then your event currency.

it would be a nice deviation from the current questlines. and you could do one or the other or mix those.
and asl always there will be people spending diamonds / timeboosters to be "quicker"
Or have the builder be used there as well, making it more interesting for people to buy extra builders ect.

This is I think the way they should have set up "unlimited quest" since there is no limit but at the same time a softcap as you can't produce more than the space allotted towards that "settlement"