• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [32080] Number of enemies in tourney are wrong

MalpA

Game version: v1.106-beta.8-(3a75cb3) (2020-05-28 20:56)
HTML5 Yes/No:YES
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Modzilla Firefox, current version
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System: windows 7
Screen resolution: 1366*768
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves

The number of enemies in tourney provinces are incorect

This is what should be:

1590740415947.png

This is what was inside:

1590740443297.png

Number of units are extreamly low, and units are different

Last edited:

iDavis

Is it just me or the fact that devs started playing with tourneys seems (after trend of last months) a bit scary..

Dony

King of Bugs
if they are really trying to balance tournament now, i can see few outcomes: tournaments will become easier = rewards from tournament will be dropped = fire phoenix/brown bear will be nerfed by 80% to 10% at stage 10 (1% per stage) = they can release similar pet (same small effect) in a future without hesitation (not possible now) = tournaments will become less grindy (rewards wont be equal to effort needed)

lets hope i am totally wrong here

Last edited:

Karvest

less grindy events (weak prizes), less grindy tournament (weak prizes) => less grindy game (less playing at all)

Alcaro

if they are really trying to balance tournament now, i can see few outcomes: tournaments will become easier = rewards from tournament will be dropped = fire phoenix/brown bear will be nerfed by 80% to 10% at stage 10 (1% per stage) = they can release similar pet (same small effect) in a future without hesitation (not possible now) = tournaments will become less grindy (rewards wont be equal to effort needed)

lets hope i am totally wrong here

good job Dony, give them ideas, like they have no clue how to nerf buildings, they need more suggestions like yours. Why not suggesting to make the bears and the birds just some decorative buildings?

Alcaro

less grindy events (weak prizes), less grindy tournament (weak prizes) => less grindy game (less playing at all)
Events have lame rewards already, so I don't mind the change.
At tournaments - how they could weaken the rewards?
I don't think that making the game a bit more easier will lose players, not everybody is keen for grinding.

Marindor

Guys, please don't use bug report threads for discussions but do these in the general discussions area. Thank you.