• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

maxiqbert

my goods production isn't doubled, although i have the promotion icon in the top right corner
It was this morning, though o_O
edit : not sure where to look, either

Last edited:

DeletedUser1953

Is it possible that the new AW levels does not count for cost's spire or only half, half reward, half penalty !?

Dony

King of Bugs
Is it possible that the new AW levels does not count for cost's spire or only half, half reward, half penalty !?
thats highly unlikely, but they could tune specific resource if it proves to be really bad compared to other resources
for example coins consumption is really bad for players with too many wonder levels and scaling 10:1 with supplies doesnt work here because we dont have spells for pure coins generation like we have for supplies, its easy to do 2 mil supplies per 3 hours with PoP but its imporssible to do it 20 mil coins per 3 hours (we can ignore instants here because both coins and supplies have them and PoP is extra spell, EE is for both aswell)
so they could actually introduce new spell either casted for residences (which you will need many) or on main hall (for example 10x more coins from NH) which would fix coins problem for some specific players
if there are other resources which needs tuning then players need to voice them so its more evident

maxiqbert

thats highly unlikely, but they could tune specific resource if it proves to be really bad compared to other resources
for example coins consumption is really bad for players with too many wonder levels and scaling 10:1 with supplies doesnt work here because we dont have spells for pure coins generation like we have for supplies, its easy to do 2 mil supplies per 3 hours with PoP but its imporssible to do it 20 mil coins per 3 hours (we can ignore instants here because both coins and supplies have them and PoP is extra spell, EE is for both aswell)
so they could actually introduce new spell either casted for residences (which you will need many) or on main hall (for example 10x more coins from NH) which would fix coins problem for some specific players
if there are other resources which needs tuning then players need to voice them so its more evident
or you could upgrade the golden abyss ;)

Karvest

supplies are not an issue since chapter 15 only. For lower chapters coins are easier to obtain even with 1:10 rate.

Dony

King of Bugs
supplies are not an issue since chapter 15 only. For lower chapters coins are easier to obtain even with 1:10 rate.
thats individual, you can still do 10x more supplies then coins if you run 5 min production on magic ws

Karvest

At least in my city (I switched from 14 to 15 few weeks ago) I was struggling to get enough supplies for spire while spending a lot of coins into KP due to overcap. After upgrading magic WS to chapter 15, removing expired wishing wells (they should give supplies and coins in 1:10 proportion), and adding 3 Magic residences - now I can barely get enough of coins while having supplies capped all the time.

Dony

King of Bugs
that just proves that balancing of this 2 are not great and they should look into it somehow
but i guess you dont have 500+ wonder levels where the real problem start to show up

Karvest

I just wanted to say that 1:10 is a good proportion for chapter 14- (one more magic WS and I'd have been ok with supplies), but not for 15+
For any AW levels.

CrazyWizard

At least in my city (I switched from 14 to 15 few weeks ago) I was struggling to get enough supplies for spire while spending a lot of coins into KP due to overcap. After upgrading magic WS to chapter 15, removing expired wishing wells (they should give supplies and coins in 1:10 proportion), and adding 3 Magic residences - now I can barely get enough of coins while having supplies capped all the time.
I agree at lower chapters supplies is way more of an issue, while in later chapters the coins are.

even with magic workshops with pop spells running 15m productions I still run out of supplies quite often.
Do not forget that upgrades and researches ask for a lot of supplies in these stages of the game,

And off course a needles boosted barrack is an enormous supply eater.

Arthus

Magic workshops increase their production by around 300% from chapter 14 to 15 and another around 30% from 15 to 16.
That's why we have issues with InnoGames giving us buildings with supplies like May Tree in Chapter 15/16.
Bonuses should be different than coins/supplies from chapters 15 ahead.

DeletedUser2630

I can confirm, since entering chapter 16 I have a problem with coins and hammers in the tower. At the same time, I have a golden gap at level 30. I solve hammers through spells, but I have to solve coins with blessings. I usually spend a full warehouse for three chests on the second floor. That doesn't sound too OK to me, nobody can't wait - when there are those stupid gates, we always has to make a section as complete

CrazyWizard

I can confirm, since entering chapter 16 I have a problem with coins and hammers in the tower. At the same time, I have a golden gap at level 30. I solve hammers through spells, but I have to solve coins with blessings. I usually spend a full warehouse for three chests on the second floor. That doesn't sound too OK to me, nobody can't wait - when there are those stupid gates, we always has to make a section as complete

At least the Pop spells are easy to get in large quantities in the tournaments. so that one should not be much of an issue.

Deleted User - 84934

I'm curious, how many workshop are you running crazywizard and karvest?

CrazyWizard

Looking over the list of "useless" wonders that I never build I found a hidden gem that might turn the spire around in my favour big time.
I said many times before that the main issue is for me are coins.

And this is where I found a solution.
The tournaments bring in a crapton of Ensorcelled Endowment spells.

The former totally useless Tower of Neighbourly help turns out to be a spire gem, I already use them to boost my coin production.
But today I looked at what that tower could do for me if I actually build and level it.

It turns out it could boost my atm state of culture bonus to 456% (+11% maybe 12% it 31? wiki doesnt say) it also lengthens it's time up to 4 days
Making it cheap and easy to run an insane amount of these spells during most of the tower time, if you would start this the 2nd day it runs the entire period.

And magic residence strarts to product 2.2m coins in 22 hours. and 1.3m for a regular residence.
This might be the solution I have been looking for and it turns out it was there al the time right under my nose.

hello changing elvenar. a nice wakeup call to not ignore a building that was previously useless.

maxiqbert

I don't know why you guys keep getting out of coins but more AW means higher cost in the spire, so beware of what could very well be another trap lol

Karvest

It turns out it could boost my atm state of culture bonus to 456% (+11% maybe 12% it 31? wiki doesnt say) it also lengthens it's time up to 4 days
You also need high level crystal lighthouse for that trick, or you won't have enough uptime of received NH.