• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

PrimroseSylvia

Wishing Wells are going to extinct in near future
Where did you get this info? And Well and Genie last 100 days so there's no need to win one every single week. There's the Spire, if a fellowship is able to complete at least bronze badge. And every single live forum organizes contest where players can win diamonds. Unless a player spend hundreds of diamonds every week, these ways can be enough.

edeba

This is an example of how used to be done, https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/march-of-the-herds

So everyone was able to win one herds gathering and the great auction. The great auction is a better piece than the herds gathering. You pretty much had to purchase diamonds to get the cozy farm. I do believe this is one of the sets that was offered as 1st, 2nd and 3rd in one of the early FA and this is one of the buildings I had 2 of on live and only people who had purchased for that event had one. I purchased one and and I won one in an FA.

The Rise of phoenix had 3 buildings that were also offered in the FA as grand prizes. https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Rise_of_Phoenix.

The venar rocks were a set of 3 from an event. I did not like the FA even though I was in a FS that was winning these grand prizes and high participation was expected so I left so I don't really remember what else was offered as early prizes in the FA, I just know that the level 3 prizes were all very hard to win and people who had them had supported the evented financially. So, they just gave away what people had purchased earlier, and these are the pieces that are now specifically used as a measure of whether other pieces are crap.

I don't get where they expect people to be motivated for ingame purchases with what they've done. I've suggested increasing the levels on these evolving buildings a few times. That artifact conversion is an interesting idea, but they didn't monitize it all. Free players have tons of blueprints because they had nothing to use them on, but players that spend money have had all of these magic buildings to upgrade, so they have limited blueprints, and they are the ones that make purchases so giving more uses for blueprints that actually improve your game will increase the purchase of blueprints. So, for example, extra levels on the brown bear could go in a rotation, culture increase, the population increase, then the actual military collected, then an extra 30 minutes on the boost time, 1% reduction on the time collection (declining balance, 1% of the existing time), 14.1 minutes second cycle and then an extra 5% on the boost, and rotate through. That six upgrades and if you could convert from other events with blueprints and the artifacts, that's 6 blueprints. So to put 30 levels on it you would have a little bit more culture and population, and extra 2.5 hours for the boost to work, have closer to a 47 hour time collection, a few more military that could be collected, and 25% greater boost. Some people have 2 and 3 of these bears so others would need 60 levels to match 2 of these bears and 120 to match 3. You can only get 52 blueprints in a year and you've magic buildings and other game pieces of interest that you can't get enough RR spells to upgrade.

@edeba
I find it hard, to follow your narration, as you don't name the buildings.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@PrimroseSylvia Unless they give them in the rest time of the event as daily prize, then I suppose they will be extinct when last of them currently being in players' inventories perishes. So no, I have no info, just a prediction based of the current nerfing mania (I suppose they just decided to remove them completely).

@CrazyWizard If you expect getting Genie every week, then yes, otherwise not.

Arthus

Spire will be the main source i guess, they are clearly promoting fellowship activity over single-player experience.
Lowering single player diamonds in spire and increasing multiplayer ones suggests it too.

In my experience i've got 1 genie, next after 26 days, and 3rd after 75 days from 2nd, when 1st was already ending.
It's pure luck with genies. It wasn't so with wishing wells. Some were guaranteed, for others chance was huge.

1584456384423.png

2 fire phoenixes? wut? @Marindor ?

Last edited:

Karvest

The increased chance of getting phoenix is done via duplicating their recipes. You are lucky man.;)
Now you need to donate enough to get 30 artifacts from grand prizes to get them both evolved.

Arthus

The increased chance of getting phoenix is done via duplicating their recipes. You are lucky man.;)
Now you need to donate enough to get 30 artifacts from grand prizes to get them both evolved.

I think it's more about that i didn't have any phoenix in town, then i created, didn't pick it up, and recipes refreshed.
I don't have enough catalysts anyway to make two.

Deleted User - 84934

Does anyone has the list of all dailies so far? Seems elvengems stoped at day 10

Deleted User - 81190

I think it's more about that i didn't have any phoenix in town, then i created, didn't pick it up, and recipes refreshed.
Interesting, this might be a way to get multiples of things that are supposed to be unique. Not super practical, but still. If I'd be a new player, I might try to grind it to get 2 or even 3 Fire Phoenixes this way.

Karvest

Haven't ever seen 2 of the same recipes in MA even after reset, so most likely you can't get more than 2 of them, and only while "increased chance to get them" is active. And even getting 2 of them in one row has a pretty low chance.

Deleted User - 81190

Haven't ever seen 2 of the same recipes in MA even after reset, so most likely you can't get more than 2 of them, and only while "increased chance to get them" is active. And even getting 2 of them in one row has a pretty low chance.
Probably true. Still, potentially +100% damage vs +50% damage, even if it may take a couple of years for the artifacts...

Arthus

People on live servers are angry, all sitting in home due to virus, other games gave some activities to people to make during home-quarantine and Elvenar didn't... tomorrow is 14 days since Phoenix started on beta, Carnival started 14 days after on live and there was announcement 5 days before, here nothing.

They are asking community managers for this and they can't do anything because it's not their territory, and players are posting links to the games which brought special activities for players due to the virus quarantine...

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

People on live servers are angry, all sitting in home due to virus, other games gave some activities to people to make during home-quarantine and Elvenar didn't... tomorrow is 14 days since Phoenix started on beta, Carnival started 14 days after on live and there was announcement 5 days before, here nothing.

They are asking community managers for this and they can't do anything because it's not their territory, and players are posting links to the games which brought special activities for players due to the virus quarantine...

Dear Innogames,

With the troubles of corona at hand, many of us due to this crisis are currently bored forced being at home,
We noticed that some other games have implemented events for us who are in this situation.

Would it be possible to bring the easter event forward on the life servers (and maybe prolongue it with a few days) so that we have some extra activity to pass this difficult time?

Thanks in advance.

@Arthus off course this is overly polite, but it reads at least so much nicer and positive than presenting the same thing talking about anger and stuff, It also brings in a tone that might want someone to actually persue it. anger usually provokes anger and it brings the opposith result.

And just because another game does somthing doesnt mean other should be as well. we don;t know the situation at hand at innogames atm. they to might be struggling internaly dealing with corona from an organisation point of vieuw.

Last edited:

Arthus

Dear Innogames,

With the troubles of corona at hand, many of us due to this crisis are currently bored forced being at home,
We noticed that some other games have implemented events for us who are in this situation.

Would it be possible to bring the easter event forward on the life servers (and maybe prolongue it with a few days) so that we have some extra activity to pass this difficult time?

Thanks in advance.

@Arthus off course this is overly polite, but it reads at least so much nicer and positive than presenting the same thing talking about anger and stuff, It also brings in a tone that might want someone to actually persue it. anger usually provokes anger and it brings the opposith result.

And just because another game does somthing doesnt mean other should be as well. we don;t know the situation at hand at innogames atm. they to might be struggling internaly dealing with corona from an organisation point of vieuw.

I'm just saying what people on our language version say. You wouldn't want to see the hate our CM received for still no KP in Wonders in mobile version.
For myself i don't care about activities, Gathering of the Coronaphoenix is weak so i don't care and i play other games.

Dear Innogames should develop eyes and ears to react in such situations without 1000 players pleading them for everything.

I respect forum team. It's not their fault with this or with weak events, it's the fault of product managers and other decisive people.

Last edited:

Lissona

Is there a requirement to have the conversion recipes displayed in the Academy? I haven't had one yet while I can be online (period of about 10 hours per day).

CrazyWizard

make sure you check all 4 cycles of the academy, this requires at minimum that you are online twice a day.
Each 6 hours te recipe pool changes, you can either be unlucky and getting none at all or you got them at the moments that you arent online.

edeba

How come we got this great features on workshops that lets us reset them all at once but we didn't get that feature on manus? I think this is an awesome feature that should be added to other buildings.