• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Karvest

I don't have access to entire quest list, obviously. From last 3 quests only that one was changed. but may be some other changed too.
I think it would make sense if they also changed previous "Complete 1 Province" to "Scout 1 Province or upgrade 1 Building to level 16 or higher" => that would be in line with previous appearance of such quests.

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard The previous was better for advanced players. It takes longer to gain 40 VV, than to upgrade 1 lv 15 building to lv 16 (provided you have lv 15 building teleported in your inventory prepared).

So? I still like it as an endgamer, there is more than plenty of time during these events, I don't mind a thing a bit more difficult than a prepared building to finish the entire questline in 50 minutes.
I like the fact that it takes a bit more time.

Deleted User - 81190

I like the fact that it takes a bit more time.
I don't care about longer times at the tail end of the event, but hard breakers early on severely hamper ability to get dailies in the first days. So it's not completely symmetric that way, unless you don't care about dailies at all. What use are dailies on days 1-3 if it would be almost impossible (or rather very expensive) to get enough event currency to get them? The same consideration is completely a non-factor for the dailies in the last days of the event.

CrazyWizard

I don't care about longer times at the tail end of the event, but hard breakers early on severely hamper ability to get dailies in the first days. So it's not completely symmetric that way, unless you don't care about dailies at all. What use are dailies on days 1-3 if it would be almost impossible (or rather very expensive) to get enough event currency to get them? The same consideration is completely a non-factor for the dailies in the last days of the event.

ain't that part of the challenge?
Why does it always have to come easy?
Do you always need to spend all points at one single early day?

Whats the fun in that? you could just rather ask for a instant finish button, I dont mind a bit of a challenge, it's not that it's impossible, by the time you really can no longer finish a research instead of the alternative you should have the time, and or resources to challenge it.

Deleted User - 81190

ain't that part of the challenge?
Why does it always have to come easy?
That's not what I am saying at all. My point is that there is no symmetry in day prizes, and I don't think it is designed as part of the challenge. You get less points early on, and have nothing accumulated, while dailies cost exactly the same as the ones from the last days, when you already have all the currency you can possibly get. Combine that with not knowing the full list of prizes early on, and I am pretty sure that most of the early day prizes go unclaimed (unless known to be exactly what you're looking for, e.g. WWs).

I could understand if this would be a part of the challenge, meaning they would stuff more valuable dailies early on, leaving crappy stuff for later. Then it would indeed make for some meaningful choices. But that's not what I've seen so far. Sometimes you get crappy stuff early on, sometimes there is something valuable (e.g. Wishing Wells on day 1). Most of the time there is nothing of interest (to me) early on, so I wouldn't care either way.

Arthus

Happy that Chapter 16 almost ready. Manufactories look amazing. Will be nice alternative for these "events" for at least 2-3 months.

justpeeking

Does this mean that all quests changed? This would mean that people following beta quest list on live would be majorly shafted...
115-117 did not change (Produce Basket of Groceries 12 times , Produce Toolbox 2 times or Collect 2 Enchantment items, Complete 1 Province)
118 changed to Train a mighty amount of Units (3 squad sizes) or tool production (1,5x the amount of quest 11)
119 changed as described by Karvest

these are the ones I did today, so I can't comment on others

Walking

Wow, you need 2 new artifacts to craft one old one? That’s not fair. I really don’t care how many spell fragments or combining catalysts or whatever else it costs but that is just not right.

Attachments

• 607B05A9-A240-4493-8136-049DF3AA1552.jpeg
    607B05A9-A240-4493-8136-049DF3AA1552.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 481

Arthus

Wow, you need 2 new artifacts to craft one old one? That’s not fair. I really don’t care how many spell fragments or combining catalysts or whatever else it costs but that is just not right.

I don't understand this logic, new phoenix is far less interesting than old phoenix, weakest of all, i wouldn't pay 1 old artifact for 2 new ones, not even talking 3 for 1... 2 new for 1 old is not very nice but kinda expected.

They still refuse to talk about feed effect change.

Edit: Did you see how they lowered pop/cult for weak coldfire phoenix? Are they serious? o_O

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

I don't understand this logic, new phoenix is far less interesting than old phoenix, weakest of all, i wouldn't pay 1 old artifact for 2 new ones, not even talking 3 for 1... 2 new for 1 old is not very nice but kinda expected.

They still refuse to talk about feed effect change.

Edit: Did you see how they lowered pop/cult for weak coldfire phoenix? Are they serious? o_O

It's perfect. it's absolutly great and awesome that this phoenix aint the greatest of them all.
With the current changes they made the opened up a wat for people who did not get or were unable to because they did not play yet, a fire phoenix to get one this time.
This could level the playing field a bit, I do have gained new guild members in the past year that made "the wrong choice" the first time around and they will be getting a second chance this time.

Similar for my acocunt on the new world who is able to fight for one. this might be one of the biggest cash cows, players on new worlds might need a few extra candy's here and there to complete that feniks and we now how competitive players react with FOMO.

If this was the greatest of them all, then "veteran players" would get another edge over the others. as 99% of the players simply can't have both.

And still for new players not yet at the end of the game who don't care about fighting this is an excellent evolution building to aquire some additional KP every now and then using some pet food.

I think this is the prefect evolutuion building at the perfect time.

Arthus

It's perfect. it's absolutly great and awesome that this phoenix aint the greatest of them all.
With the current changes they made the opened up a wat for people who did not get or were unable to because they did not play yet, a fire phoenix to get one this time.
This could level the playing field a bit, I do have gained new guild members in the past year that made "the wrong choice" the first time around and they will be getting a second chance this time.

Similar for my acocunt on the new world who is able to fight for one. this might be one of the biggest cash cows, players on new worlds might need a few extra candy's here and there to complete that feniks and we now how competitive players react with FOMO.

If this was the greatest of them all, then "veteran players" would get another edge over the others. as 99% of the players simply can't have both.

And still for new players not yet at the end of the game who don't care about fighting this is an excellent evolution building to aquire some additional KP every now and then using some pet food.

I think this is the prefect evolutuion building at the perfect time.

I never said that i wanted this phoenix to be greatest of them all.
I just wanted it to be at least better than sirens/gingerbread houses and stat/production wise, it isn't.
Effect doesn't matter for endgame players like me, so it's like with no effect.

Yes, let's put trash buildings in the game now only because they couldn't control 1 player getting 24 bears on live server so they made game worse for everyone because of that. So now everyone will be punished with weak building to not make "veteran" stronger.

Let's have now 4x4 building with:
-worst population and culture stats out of all evolution buildings in the game
-15k tier1 sentient good in 48h (ammount of 2 manufactories at max level in chapter 15 without spells used on them, produced in 3h)
-effect only good for starting players to make them catch up old players who worked their asses off without 5%, 10%, 50% 1000% portal boosts everywhere around and 5h time-shorteners in double digits when they started.

Seems fair to punish someone for playing 2 years. I'm just near my 2nd anniversary. Nice to hear that as a veteran i'm not needed anymore so game rewards beginners-friendly buildings only. Maybe delete my city so new players wouldn't have to catch me as a veteran anymore, and so do with other veterans, they are so not needed anymore! Just problems with them! Having too much, always hungry for more. Even paid for diamonds! What a bad people are we!

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

I never said that i wanted this phoenix to be greatest of them all.
I just wanted it to be at least better than sirens/gingerbread houses and stat/production wise, it isn't.
Effect doesn't matter for endgame players like me, so it's like with no effect.

Yes, let's put trash buildings in the game now only because they couldn't control 1 player getting 24 bears on live server so they made game worse for everyone because of that. So now everyone will be punished with weak building to not make "veteran" stronger.

Let's have now 4x4 building with:
-worst population and culture stats out of all evolution buildings in the game
-15k tier1 sentient good in 48h (ammount of 2 manufactories at max level in chapter 15 without spells used on them, produced in 3h)
-effect only good for starting players to make them catch up old players who worked their asses off without 5%, 10%, 50% 1000% portal boosts everywhere around and 5h time-shorteners in double digits when they started.

Seems fair to punish someone for playing 2 years. I'm just near my 2nd anniversary. Nice to hear that as a veteran i'm not needed anymore so game rewards beginners-friendly buildings only. Maybe delete my city so new players wouldn't have to catch me as a veteran anymore, and so do with other veterans, they are so not needed anymore! Just problems with them! Having too much, always hungry for more. Even paid for diamonds! What a bad people are we!

Well I play for many years more than you, so what?
I actually leveled up my account for most part when PP did not exist, en I players for a long long long time before you started playing when there were no tournaments and the only KP yopu could get were from hourly updates, random neighbourly help or buying with goods or diamonds.
No tournaments, no events. just a few chapters.

Why should the game only cater me and not players who are not playing as long as I do?
Should I get angry because of PP and tournaments? off course not. I like it, not just for me but for a better chance for new players to reach the same level as I do.

Similar for a building whose feeding effecty is most prevalent for those players, I am totally fine with it, the faster they go the better it is.

And I see no harm at all, I do have a fire phoenix, this means I either will build one of the other phoenixes or I keep those in stock in case comething cools pops up next year. whatever it will be, it doenst harm me in any way.

btw: This whole vendetta thing thats going on for weeks/months now, I am kinda tired of it.
please for once, try to be positive.

Arthus

Well I play for many years more than you, so what?
I actually leveled up my account for most part when PP did not exist, en I players for a long long long time before you started playing when there were no tournaments and the only KP yopu could get were from hourly updates, random neighbourly help or buying with goods or diamonds.
No tournaments, no events. just a few chapters.

Why should the game only cater me and not players who are not playing as long as I do?
Should I get angry because of PP and tournaments? off course not. I like it, not just for me but for a better chance for new players to reach the same level as I do.

Similar for a building whose feeding effecty is most prevalent for those players, I am totally fine with it, the faster they go the better it is.

And I see no harm at all, I do have a fire phoenix, this means I either will build one of the other phoenixes or I keep those in stock in case comething cools pops up next year. whatever it will be, it doenst harm me in any way.

btw: This whole vendetta thing thats going on for weeks/months now, I am kinda tired of it.
please for once, try to be positive.

Ok let's be positive. Maybe they won't destroy Summer building like this ;)

Last edited:

palmira

You are lucky, i only have the option with 3 artifacts for one (and the wrong one, I won't build this phoenix, it is perfect for beginners but for me is perfect just soo I can convert the artifacts, if they will ever pop in and on a 2:1 ratio...)

Captura de ecrã 2020-03-14, às 08.14.29.png

DeletedUser3219

I don't know someone said for stats so i copied from random facebook page, i don't care who's picture is it as all pictures copyrights belong to Inno Games.
I think Jack Luyt made it,because he posted that pic in Elvenar Facebook Group so it doesn't belong to Inno Games(2009-2019 InnoGames GmbH)

Arthus

You are lucky, i only have the option with 3 artifacts for one (and the wrong one, I won't build this phoenix, it is perfect for beginners but for me is perfect just soo I can convert the artifacts, if they will ever pop in and on a 2:1 ratio...)

Its 3 old for 1 new and 2 new for 1 old, there are only 2 options. There's no 2 old for 1 new. New one is more expensive than old one.

Wowwie

Not Impressed with this event at all but I like some added new features but timers were eliminated, over all costly definitely sky essences payout was horrific,for the time consuming questline,Ma crafting for vision vapor 40 vision and up took 3 days to complete due to high cost of crafting 15 vision vapors and up one needed alot of catalysts also Im lucky to have 10 at a time as they are always relics i dont have,let alone having some to craft that was over 7 vision vapor all and thats a big thumbs down ( I will not partake in this on Live world ) thats just a few and you can keep your phoenix artifacts the ma cost is a joke I really Like to be positive but not for this event Sorry

Arthus

I've just seen Coldfire's chapter 15 level 10 stats. It's half of all other evolution buildings pop/cult.
Literally 1615 pop 3230 cult for 4x4 building
No more words needed. Trading for old artifacts without a question.