• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

DeletedUser1953

A building some have and others don't is nog a good reason to balance against. You balance a game against the average player not against a few powergamers. This would hurt the average player
It is the problem with freemium, 5-10% of powerfull user => 80% of Inno's incomes.

It seems that GP is like Valentine GP, not good, it give the same population as std building but the std building has less constrains (for example cheaper to upgrade, sell, teleport), the other attributes are minor.

Another nerf => i do not see reduction time in chest ! Now, we have units spells (my reduction time goes to barracks), but there is a difference, when i need mage i produce mage ! Why add these spell in place of time reduction ? Reduction are more versatile.

I always hoped a building to reduce scout time and a lot of people complains about scout time, Inno hears scout time but the result is very strange !

EVO building => not very fun and now it becomes boring/problem because people need to do Fellowship Adventures to complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Potvorisko

I have to join all unsatisfied players. This events prizes look poor. Fenix is not just ridiculously week - its benefits are nothing and morover, we need to wait 48 hours for that nothing. Within older prizes like carnival, there was at least 3 KP instatnt, that we get after 24 hours + it looked nice. But for me, this new fenix doesnt event look so good as fire or blue one. So... And the feeding efect is...like it wouldnt be any, there is not enough pet food available to feed my old fenix and bears, why whoud I feed this one for 14 KP? No thanks.

New instants - good to see this idea comes to life, but they give us too little amount of soldiers, that I dont know. But as bonus reward, I take it.

That instants as main prizes are another bad joke?!!!

3 old phoenix artefacts - Great idea! Pity is, that blue and gold phoenix is again so week, it is not advantageous for me to feed them, so...

If you want to save this event, please, here are my proposals:

Give more power to new phoenix, so its production of sentient goods is better (or at least equal) than production of our manufactories per 48 hours

Feeding efect/scout /14 points (if you manage to have the bird at 10lvl) - change scout to something else, or give us far more knowledge points. BUT the best solution would be to forget about this stupit combination at all and give some decent feeding efect.

If I compare phoenix to stonehenge, that is in my opinion not very good building, but very beautiful, I miss here knowledge points. Phoenix schould have at least 4 KP/48h.

Change that instants in main prizes...20KP? really, you could give us at least 30....

I dont like this...I dont like this event at all. I appreciate we can gain something as bonus, but it is so...:(

Karvest

I'm happy with 3 phoenix artifacts (would be even happier if there would be another one or two in next FA). But for most of the players I know (who either have fully evolved phoenix or no phoenix at all) - these 3 artifacts are barely usable until next year with the same opportunity to get more of them...

Arthus

Change this phoenix before you can cause interest will drop extremely
This effect is useless. Production ammounts are laughtable, i do more T4 in 3h with one manufactory than phoenix in 48h.

Thanks for more old phoenix artifacts, shame it's only 3 artifacts but i hope they will return in future too. Better 3 than nothing, so thank you for that.

Last edited:

edeba

I don't like the change of time instants for military at all. Time instants in the chests was the best part of the prizes. Not impressed.

Deleted User - 81190

I think a lot of players in the late stage of the game find this event pretty meh (and I am one of them). I don't think this event is targeted at this category though. It seems that a lot of the stuff here would be great for early game players.

- Old Phoenix artifacts - getting one step close to upgrading that craftable Fire Phoenix (those who already have it would derive little benefit from extra artifacts unless you want to place other Phoenixes)
- Coldfire Phoenix KP for scouting - awesome very early on, you can get multiple scouts per feeding, and that can propel you much faster out of the early chapters into guest races; also early game players have no other uses for pet food as they have missed previous powerful evolvers (but if you're in later game with long scouting times and other uses for PF, this feeding effect makes little sense)
- Troops instants vs time instants - great early on, no need for supply commitment, slooooow production times and not many options in terms of troop production anyway, usually Barracks only (but later on, with AW speed boosts and Brown Bears, time instants work much better)
- Fixed quest line - again, probably just enough for early game players (but more advanced players can't farm quests over the whole event)

Basically, in this event early game players >>> later game players.

DeletedUser2561

Looks like the new game designer has his next moment of not-knowing-what-happened-in-the-past.

We had the problem of knowledge points going to waste (because they arrive at the wrong moment and block the natural growth of 1KP/hour until the user logs in the next time) in tournaments before... which got fixed with ancient knwoledge. And now that problem returns with 14KP per scout!?

EDIT: Or is it 14 KP at the START of scouting? That would solve the problem, but the text clearly says "finished scout".

DeletedUser1953

A question the mage unit spell, which unit it gives ? For elves, if it it gives sorceress, it is a garbage for player that access to advanced units (banshee/thornrose mage).
For Light Melee => dog ?

Give more power to new phoenix, so its production of sentient goods is better (or at least equal) than production of our manufactories per 48 hours
I think that it is too much or they need to set population to 0 ! (but why not !)

In the past event (before christmas), event's building are x2 powerfull as standard building, i think it is a good coef ! (for EVO christmas, if we do not take KP into account, the coef is 1-1.25 (depend on the era)).

I think another problem with this building, why end user keeps their sentient factory, it is mainly to help other members, this building produces the 3 sentients, probably better to produce only one.
There is another advantage for standard building, for events, we can teleport sentient factory(ies) but we can not teleport Evo building.

With low player, with scout time < 4h, the EVO is too much powerfull !

DeletedUser2630

The phoenix is so cool that I can't build it. And to change the accelerators for the army, I have no words.

tenor.gif

Angeduciel

I am very disapointed with this event! I enjoy the time instant so much since we could win many of them. They provide for so much flexibility in our gameplay, time instants are simply awesome! They make my game much more enjoyable! I love using them in my magic academy when after a long waiting time to get what I need, and I suddenly have multiple interesting choices poping all at the same time. I love using them when I upgrade some "more critical" buildings (traders, barrack, T4 to T6 manufactories, etc). I love using them to help me finish some event quests sp I can ho^pe to finish the quest line...
So who got the idea to replace them with unit spell ? :mad: Aren't we suppose to have a choice to focus on manufacturing/negociation rather then fighting in this game?

Secondly, is it me or the prizes are getting worst one event after another? :rolleyes:

Jackluyt

Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

The new event started in Beta today March 5th and will run until March 29th.

Here is our Event Note with the core information:

You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship:
https://tinyurl.com/t3w7p9l

87644052_10216086222008952_7143377761187397632_n.jpg

Here is the official announcement from Beta Forum:

The Rotating Chests
These have changed, compared to previous events, to accommodate the new Unit Instants.
Each of these will give you 5 squads of Barracks troops of each particular type.

The number of Sky Essence per chest has changed subtly too.

When anyone does the math / makes a graphic of which chests are best for which items, please contact me!

88158760_10216088987758094_5482467178580017152_o.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-join Facebook group for lovers of Elvenar with 6000+ members, .
Feel free to join us for all the latest news and discussion!

:)

iDavis

Maybe they realised the amount of boosters they are giving us is too high (taking spire into account), so they decreased it this way. I see no problem with brown bears being less efficient now, since for training I mostly use 5h instants from multiplayer spire rewards.

Arthus

Knowledge points in chest, knowledge points in phoenix, it's obvious that they target new players, not old ones.

Any old player doesn't care 14 knowledge points every 80h or more and only when phoenix is fed.

Secondly, is it me or the prizes are getting worst one event after another? :rolleyes:

Autumn was last good and bountiful event to be honest but they already started to change some things since then, but after that it went really down

I bet that spire and spire multiplier are the reason, company gives something so it must take something in response to not give too much for free.

Last edited:

Arthus

There was a ton of propositions to make next evo building effect's "lowers negotiation's costs" but all got ignored
There seems to be unused expiring 2x2 building with that effect in game files though but it's still not introduced.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2836

Thanks for the three 2019's artifacts. The new players who want to level off with the rest can now have at least +20% damage in that crafted Fire bird. Its still far from 50% but at least its something. On the other hand, for the people that already have the Fire phoenix at maximum level those 3 artifacts has no use. The aureate and storm birds are an absolute waste of space compared to the fire one.
Just compare this: One gives +50% damage to every single troop you have and lasts for... ¡24 hours! And with the time warp and polar bears, some people are reaching cooldowns of 4-5 hours per round in tournaments, so literally 2 pet foods for the phoenix and they can do 6 tournament rounds. Also they can do a lot of Spire encounters since you can use the timers you get from there to maximise even more the bonus effect.
At the other end you have the aureate phoenix that doesnt only give you an almost unnoticeable amount of goods, but also only lasts for 3:30 hours. So if you are lucky enough you could receive this tiny bonus twice, and I say if you are lucky because some genius thought that it was a good idea to put a 29:59 minutes time margin to reuse it. As if you had nothing else to do besides being in the game all day waiting for the productions to end.
It would be nice if you start to consider making the aureate and storm bonus effect last 24 hours too. Still wouldnt make them match the fire one, but at least would make it worth to use a pet food in them.