• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Diamonds instead of books in AW, when own KP-barr is empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenahar

Game version: 1.99
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.100 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: In case my KP-barr is empty in my own and in other player's AW I am now invited to buy KP for the AW with diamonds. When I pay KP for an AW after the last insert of a KP it switches to diamonds currency without warning. Actually I don't know if I recently even paid 1 or 2 KP with diamonds.
__
__

Expected situation: after I spent the KP from my KP-barr into a AW it should show that I have no more KPs to spent and shouldn't switch to diamonds instead of KP
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. open a AW, own or of another player
2. empty your KP-barr into this AW
3. see that it switches to diamonds after the last KP was spent

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

as I am used to see it:
2020-02-13 19_16_09-Elvenar ‒ Fantasy-Aufbauspiel.png

as it is now:
2020-02-13 19_15_22-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

Karvest

That looks like not a bug, but intended change.
Diamond confirmation enabled in settings should help with accidental clicks.

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Even though i can confirm what is described above, I agree with Karvest.
It is probably not a bug, but that's up to the devs of course. Let's see what they say about this.

About diamond confirmation; I get the warning when "show diamond confirmation" selected. Are you sure you have not selected "Don't show this window again" before?

Heymrdiedier

you know, i dont like this, since its not straightforward.
normally 1st button is to add 1 KP, and the second button is to all the kp you can.
Does this mean for 450 kp i would fill this wonder? i probably think it will only give you 10 KP. but as i said, not really straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.