• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potvorisko

I was thinking about 20 lvl phoenixes, because they look more like younglings...so I am whole year expecting, that this spring they will grow up ;) and with any other evolving building it could be same. Well, they do not need to change look at all, just stats, as Dony mentioned above.

maxiqbert

I was thinking about 20 lvl phoenixes, because they look more like younglings...so I am whole year expecting, that this spring they will grow up ;) and with any other evolving building it could be same. Well, they do not need to change look at all, just stats, as Dony mentioned above.
a full grown phenix would be good too, I mean for the look

Arthus

I was thinking they will introduce levels 11-20 to evo buildings at Phoenix (as whole evo building thing made a full 1-year circle), but with Coldfire Phoenix and entirely different artifacts for him it's just wishful thinking now.

It looks to me like we won't receive certain artifacts more than 2 per year now, as even more new artifacts will be introduced.

Unfortunately some buildings are just stop-gap, majority of the people i've talked with doesn't plan to put Carnival Evo building in their cities, it's obviously weakest of all evolution buildings in the game and feedback to make it stronger went unnoticed (last year they listened and made Stonehenge stronger).

I myself don't know what to do, because i've had a plan to put at least 1 building from every event in my city (collection) but 4x4 size for a weakest seeds-production building in the game doesn't seem like proper use of city space to me.

Deleted User - 81190

What's up with these daily prizes? There is another timeboost day, this time it is back to 4x8h. So it's the third timeboost day in the last week (well, 8 days):

Day 9 - 4x8h
Day 13 - 1x8h (WTF?)
Day 16 - 4x8h

I like timeboosts as much as anyone, but a bit more variety would be nice. And with fixed quests it's not like we need extra timeboosts to rush through the event itself.

Dony

King of Bugs
could be a bug, maybe it was supposed to be 1x14h or 1x20h or 8x1h, nobody reported it so we dont know

Arthus

I almost forgot this feeling of limited questline, which gave you possibility to make all quests in 2-3 days and then chill out.
It's not very rewarding with 85 quests but the feeling of holy peace and no need to be active non-stop for 23-30 days is very nice.

Richord

due to the MANY quests for lvl 16 before and after a couple of 10+ or so, i got maxed out on buildings.
scouting takes forever so I'm unable to do anyting for these last 8days.
yes, yes.. I know; I could teleport a building and start a new one. no thanks.

DeletedUser3208

A question about quest number 16: Why in regular quests for accetpting trades wholesalor trades counts and why that kind of trades do not counts in elvarian carnival?

Richord

A question about quest number 16: Why in regular quests for accetpting trades wholesalor trades counts and why that kind of trades do not counts in elvarian carnival?
maybe because this time it's written differently? trade offer is something different than wholesale offer. it doesn't say 'accept offers from the trader'

Deleted User - 81190

Buying from the wholesaler certainly counted in my day 3 daily quest (accept 2 trade offers).

DeletedUser1163

“Solve 12 Encounters or Solve 60 Tournament Encounters.” Tournament Encounters take too long. Let’s see it will take me 55.31 hours to scout 1 province but that will only let me solve 8 encounters. Another 55.31 hours (maybe) and the event will be over. 110.62 hours totaling over 4 days to scout. These events are still not fun to do. I’m off to play another game.

DeletedUser1953

You are too slow and now it is too late, the quest must be finished while in tournament.
Do not forget on beta, , we had 2 quest's series, we gained a lot of more currency than on live even if we do not finish the second serie.

Bozzers

This Event is unfair like those before.

Why you give the first ame 9 Quest to all and start with Quest 10 an unfair "Lottery" one. With which rigth some have to make 2 Basket of Groceries while the others may get the part with 3 Advanced Tools? While those with the 2nd part can easy go on after 3 hurs, the others have to wait 6 more hours.

Same with Quest 17: 3 x 3h or 2 x 9h Boosted Goods and Quest 22: 6 x Bread OR 4 x Advanced Tools

And i really hope you have reprogrammed the "Lottery-Quest-Manipulator" starting with Quest 30.

That all only because you dont like "Spoilers"?

Dear Inno, i have to tell you something

YOU FAILED

Can you please come back to same Quests for ALL or give us the option that we can choose if we like to take part on this event or not.

View attachment 6883

Bozzers

What Happened to th Old Days We got a Cool Event We worked our way through all the quests got some nice buildings along the way and if you made it to the end You got a really cool Grand Prize Building to put in your city. Now all we get is recycled Daily's and Elvoving pieces of garbage that I will never build. and on top of all that it's one event after another I started this game to enjoy it and meet some friends But the Devs want to turn it into a full time JOB. Just a Big dissapointment to me the way the game has Progressed since i started playing in 2015 :( :( :(

LOKINHO

yes, is this a joke? I do not see the grace to repeat an ERROR on your part, because this is a mistake, you have put 2 times 4x8h and now with this, you repeat the error of 1x8h ?? What a bad joke.
Well, and worse, they will all take it, here and live, like the last day ... the daily prize is not the desired wishing well. Because we go, put it on the first day, and not again the prize of the wells that many will surely be looking for and waiting ...
24 hours left ... I do not say more, but if tomorrow there is no wishing well, elvenar could burn and have many dropouts ...

Warmwing

Wow. A daily prize, again, of one single 8 hour timer. I have 2100 candies left to spend, still waiting for something decent to spend the candies on that I spent my own valuable time to earn. It seems that INNO does not value my time nor my effort. I guess what ever shows up tomorrow will be what I spend the candies on because I will let my candies rot before I try spending them on trying to win a single 8 hour timer prize with no guarantee to get even that pitiful prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.