• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser2329

The quests that were reduced in chance percentage are the quests that players complained most about, with the Scouting quest being an exception. If we took out that one as well, we'd have to lower the event currency cap even further (to around 60 per quest) and we thought that would have been too big a step.

People complained not about specific quests being too hard, but about them popping again and again without fair amount of other quests in between... Now we see same scouting/relics/encounters appearing even more often.

I realy don't think there's anything else to be said about this event, and every post after @Karvest 's respond should have been just a quote of his.

I'm progressing realy well on my live city, but only thanks to the tournament and the endless doing battles and gathering relics quests. I have literally lost count of them. But I'm a quite active tournament player. That's not the case for everyone.

Still I have a problem when someone (anyone) tries to make a fool of me. And that's exactly what I feel right now, when I read that you guys reacted to "our feedback". It would be more honest to say, that after the Mermaids' infinite quests Waterloo, with players gaining 5-6-10 Mermaids easy and under the pressure of releasing the new Race, the mechanics and the design of this event wasn't planned as thoroughly as it should be.

cassy63

inno should realize that the event is a mistake and finally put it back on the origin of 1 day and ongoing quests - so they lose even more CUSTOMER

aliceFalling

well, looks like most of us are feeling the same thing...i'd just like to add that for all its faults the first bears version here in beta was so much better than this You're-Never-Going-To-Get-Me Bear version.

lika1961

for all its faults the first bears version here in beta was so much better than this You're-Never-Going-To-Get-Me Bear version.

But having a bear and only 5 upgrades is the same as not having one. And not surprisingly, people on the live servers don't like getting the same quest 3 or 4 times in a row any better than the Beta players did. In spite of our feedback predicting it. Time to put your thinking caps on, devs. The players are not loving events right now.

DeletedUser3003

WORST.. EVENT... EVER...

Beta testing is useless. INNO doesn't care about our feedback. Live event is even worst than beta. So whats the point? All quests over and over and over and over AGAIN.

INNO only care about MONEY! That's all!
30 pages of upset players and what do they do? Change golden keys 180 to 80. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THAT'S ALL THEY WANT! That's sad.....

And what do moderators say? If you don't like it, skip it. Such a beautiful spit on our faces. :mad:

Loki Blue

I understand that some people may have been playing this game in ways that the developers never intended and that the developers felt the need to push those players back on to the "right path", so to speak. Not warning us that the new workshop and manufactories level requirement was coming, thus giving us time to bring them up to specs for this event is, in my opinion, a show of their complete and utter disrespect toward us.

This may be their game, but without us to play it, they don't have jobs. If they want players to keep their manufactories and workshops leveled according to the chapter they're in, then maybe the developers should make that a requirement to move on to the next chapter, instead of pulling things like this on us.

And that cap on the keys...like a punch in the gut. Nice touch, that.

Karvest

cap on the keys is ok, but argumentation for that cap is far from reality... lowering chances for easiest quests, bumping up chances for hardest ones and pretending that cap is lowered due to that change...

lika1961

cap on the keys is ok,

No, actually it is not. People are still getting the same quest 3, 4, 5 times in a row - including the scout a province one. We are back to getting coin rain and supply instants in almost every chest opened. With 5 days to go I have 5 upgrades for the bears and, unless I am willing to do "solve 45 tournament encounters" for something like the 7th or 8th time, that is what I will have. And people must take their main workshops and boosted tier 1s out of commission for 24 hours at a time to make toolboxes and such. And in some cases they have to do it 3 or 4 times in a row. That is very much not okay. And then to add insult to injury, we have to do it all on the live servers again in exactly the same format..As if no feedback was given on Beta. That is indeed one of the most disrespectful experiences I have seen in my time playing this game. And it could all have been avoided by thinking things through clearly for once instead of implementing them and then talking and talking until it looks like things were made better. And yes, we do have a choice not to participate. As we have a choice to play the game or not. It will be interesting to see how many bored, frustrated, disappointed players choose to exercise that choice.

Deleted User - 56274

@Loki Blue Oh to not have to research non-boosted goods or military upgrades if I didn't want to have them :) But yes, at times, they seem to have a very narrow scope of vision and do not always seem to make the best use of the data that they hopefully mine from beta. They should be able to mine how players are completing the events etc.

I would prefer core issues such as squad research being detrimental to spire/tourney, autobattle fights (esp on mobile) terrain preview, getting browser/app in sync prioritized over new events and new chapters. Could I go 3 months without a new event? It might be a relief :) I know for endgame players it might be an utter bore.

aliceFalling

But having a bear and only 5 upgrades is the same as not having one. And not surprisingly, people on the live servers don't like getting the same quest 3 or 4 times in a row any better than the Beta players did. In spite of our feedback predicting it. Time to put your thinking caps on, devs. The players are not loving events right now.

hi lika, i don't know if i explained myself well or not...i just wanted to say that the event as it is in live worlds now...and in beta after the changes...has made it much much harder to level a bear to 10. in retrospect it was better with harder quests and 188 keys.

Karvest

No, actually it is not.
Cap itself is their decision and not that bad.
They just looked at us here on beta, seen how many bears we got and applied that cap. I understand such motivation and can agree with that (I got almost 3 bears before that change, and another one after).
But:
1. They've done it not from the beginning of the event on live servers.
2. Told us that they made WS quests 30% easier, but in reality noticeable chance drop was applied only for 5min and 15min WS and spend KP quests, which are the easiest quests to do and get coins/supplies/fragments/KP which are a bit harder for chapter 3-4 cities, but not for the cities that are more than half year old.
3. Increased really hard quests chances.
4. Told us that cap is lowered due to quests were made easier.
5. Ignored actual complaints about quests being too repetitive and made them even more repetitive.

Last 2 things are the most bad things happened here...

Loki Blue

seen how many bears we got

Eh? I have one of each Bear, and have placed only the Doctor Strange (er...Polar) Bear...in other words, the Bears I received at the beginning of the event. How does that indicate that a nerf was needed?

Deleted User - 86059

No, no, no, say nothing because by saying nothing you are saying everything.
The anger is coming from Inno refusing to allow abuse and players are upset that they can no longer abuse the system. If you want to blame anyone then blame the players that keep abusing systems.

I'm sorry but where when a game offers 3 bears can you think it is right to try and get 10. That's like me realising there is as fault with a bank cash machine and going back 10 times to get more than I have in the account.
Just be grateful it took awhile for the company to know what was happening.
EVERY game has to have limitations. Whatever you want to call the game system.
Very sad puppy but I also on my phone play Toon Blast and have 5 lives but if I go through them all I am asked to pay for more. That's what companies do, so where is this any different. you want 10 bears then pay for it because the other 9 do not come free.

Oh Scooby take a Scooby snack and chill out for goodness sake, and you baggages I still love you all :p

DeletedUser2829

@Scoobydoo

Oh wow, I don't where to start. The complaints have been caused by endless random quests. Before endless quests, the vast majority of players enjoyed events. Inno decide to make endless quests, they don't understand their own game well enough to know how its played, and players win a lot of stuff. In this very forum someone posted asking about what happens when they run out of grand prizes. A CM asked them to contact support, support gave them more grand prizes. To carry on your analogy about a broken cash machine its like the faulty cash machine ran out of cash and you go into the bank and ask for more and they give it to you. So don't blame players for playing a badly thought out system to win it. Then Inno continue with endless quests in this event, but make it dull toil rather than fun. Players still outsmart it (but don't enjoy playing it while they do it) so its nerfed. Just go back to the old system everyone enjoyed. What is the obsession with endless quests?

Lovec Krys

@Scoobydoo If you don't want players to get more bears/pandas/marmaids/whatever than intended, then don't switch from finite quests to endless quests, because someone is gonna to get it regardless how hard and repetitive quests you do. But as the unintended effect, you make large portion of players angry and frustrated (in this event because without hundreds of time instants they can't get even what they could with finite quests - just read the feedback on live worlds). And angry and frustrated customers are not good customers - they tend to switch shops (in this case games). So be carefull how you treat your players, everyone has his limits, once you break the players' limit, you'll loose them.
In this event the problem is not some limits, but how you implemented them = complete fail of current random quest generator making it repetitive and realy hard on many players too soon.

DeletedUser2829

@Scoobydoo

As a further note, please don't assume we are stupid. When you nerf the crystal lighthouse please don't tell us its to encourage more NH by making it less rewarding. When nerfing an event, please don't pretend by making easy quests less likely and harder quests more common its doing us a favour. This nerf was presented as a boost to offset the 80 key cap. You will get a lot more respect by being honest. "Players are still winning too many prizes for free, we need to make it harder". Just say that.