• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser1953

It seems that the quest scouting on live is very very present, and often in row (on beta, it is rare to have 3 in row, but in live, it happens often).

Deleted User - 56274

On live - one of my folks had:
Scout 1 Province or research 1 technology or gain 15 vision vapor
Buy 10 KP
Gain 200 Spell Fragments
Produce Toolboxes x3 (ch-3)
Solve 5 Encounters or Solve 25 Tournament Encounters
Gain 4 Vision Vapor
Produce Toolboxes x3 (ch-3)

DeletedUser1953

I do some stats (372 quests) on live, quest with key >= 39
Relic4111,02%
Tournament3810,22%
Scout369,68%
Units287,53%
W 3h225,91%
Enchantment184,84%
Vapor184,84%
W 15'184,84%
Gold164,30%
Fragment164,30%
W 1h164,30%
Buy 10 KP154,03%
Spire143,76%
T1 9h112,96%
W 9h112,96%
Expense 10 KP102,69%
W 24h92,42%
T1 3h92,42%
W 5'92,42%
T192,42%
Supply82,15%
Error will be low

If we compare with beta (key >= 39), the probability of quest 24h is the same, but the scouting quest x2 in live:
Relic1359,51%
Enchantment1037,25%
T1866,06%
W 9h805,63%
Scout795,56%
Vapor775,42%
Tournament765,35%
W 3h745,21%
Buy KP735,14%
Spire664,65%
W 5'654,58%
Gold594,15%
Units584,08%
Expense KP584,08%
W 15'553,87%
Supply553,87%
W 1h533,73%
W 24h533,73%
Fragment443,10%
T1 3h412,89%
T1 9h302,11%
Error is greater than the previous, difficult to estimate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2947

The in-game tooltip info says to make toolboxes with lvl 5 workshops in Ch. 5. This is only the case for elves. Humans need lvl 7.

Lovec Krys

If you change finite quest system into infinite, but make quests so hard that majority of players gain less than before, then the infinite quest system is nothing more than a scam!

Heymrdiedier

well i see at least some people are happy on the live forums. I think they don't really realise how good it was before :)

i know it looks bad untill you play it, then you realise it is great. Now it doesnt look so bad, but it is bad.
So be it, maybe the posters who never said anything positive learned a lesson...

Dony

King of Bugs
well i see at least some people are happy on the live forums. I think they don't really realise how good it was before
they played event for 1 day, they have no clue :) changes were made based on data from Beta, not based on feedback from Live like it is inclined in announcement

Karvest

5. buy 20 KP more often
Seems buy KP quests are actually less often in favor of scout/vv/relics/encounters quests...
Those who cried about buy KP gave us a disservice. It is doesn't affect gameplay as much as they complain, you can solve thousands of such quests and still be able to do them without spending a single instant if they are not coming in a row...

Dony

King of Bugs
Seems buy KP quests are actually less often in favor of scout/vv/relics/encounters quests...
Those who cried about buy KP gave us a disservice. It is doesn't affect gameplay as much as they complain, you can solve thousands of such quests and still be able to do them without spending a single instant if they are not coming in a row...
its not a problem for end game players but for rearly chapters

Karvest

even in early chapters MH capacity grows faster than KP cost if you are buying KP only for quests.
scout/vv/relics/encounters quests affect early chapters players way more, since they can't use tourney for encounters (don't even have 12 open tourney provinces) and don't have enough relics for MA.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2735

Hurray, I expect really frustrated and angry players on live.
With 80 keys as highest and an generator for quest, that is really bad programmed, it will be a hell to get 1 bear to 10.
Thank you inno for that really great descision. AWEFULL:mad:

aliceFalling

i was really surprised (and not particularly happy) to find that my quest had been demoted to 80 keys from the 104+ yesterday. was that really necessary?

so i shall speak out about the quest for vision vapor. if i am going to be 'forced' to create vision vapor could you give me something worth crafting instead of tiny culture buildings and relics...please?

DeletedUser2925

That was probably a shit idea in the middle of the game to change the rules! I have not played very long on the beta server and finally had the chance to complete an event successfully - this is with the limit of 80 keys per task - I was now at 188 keys per task and will be deceived to my hard-earned success!
Thank you for nothing !!

Das war ja wohl eine Scheiss Idee mitten im Spiel die Regln zu ändern!Ich spiele noch nicht sehr lange auf dem Beta Server und hatte endlich mal die Chance ein Event erfolgreich abzuschliessen -das ist mit der Begrenzung auf 80 Schlüssel je Aufgabe dahin - ich war inzwischen bei 188 Schlüssel je Aufgabe und werde so um meinen mühsam erarbeiteten Erfolg betrogen!
Vielen Dank für garnichts!!

Marindor

Hi guys,

As explained in the announcement, please try to understand the reasoning behind the lower event currency cap :) We received a lot of player complaints about the new quest requirements being too hard, taking too long etcetera. The other side of the coin (and I think what most people don't realise enough) is that the event balancing was also based on these difficulty levels, giving incredibly high amounts of event currency during the last week of the event. In response to the player feedback, we have now removed a lot of the chance percentages for these new kind of quests, but that also means the rewards per quest will be significantly less, for you can now do more quests than before. It's either a harder event and higher rewards, or an easier event and lower rewards. You can't have it both ways and expect us to remove the harder quests and still give very high event currency amounts per quest :)

SirSmithy

Hi guys,

As explained in the announcement, please try to understand the reasoning behind the lower event currency cap :) We received a lot of player complaints about the new quest requirements being too hard, taking too long etcetera. The other side of the coin (and I think what most people don't realise enough) is that the event balancing was also based on these difficulty levels, giving incredibly high amounts of event currency during the last week of the event. In response to the player feedback, we have now removed a lot of the chance percentages for these new kind of quests, but that also means the rewards per quest will be significantly less, for you can now do more quests than before. It's either a harder event and higher rewards, or an easier event and lower rewards. You can't have it both ways and expect us to remove the harder quests and still give very high event currency amounts per quest :)
But the event still stays hard wit the scout/research/15 vision vapor or the finish encounters quest. And these efforts are now not really compensated.