• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Marindor

@Fredd and @NimmerMeer please keep your feedback constructive :) Unconstructive posts aren't helpful for anyone. If you don't like something, please explain specifically what you don't like about a feature and how you'd like to see it improved. That way your posts actually become useful for improving things, which is the purpose of why you are playing on a Beta server. You can find some very good examples on how to give your feedback properly in the posts other players made in this thread. Thank you :)

DeletedUser2630

I wish it could be skipped. Unfortunately, by adding this animal to the game they will not be afraid to make the game more difficult.. Likewise, it probably happens in tournaments or spire. They say "the average player has a fenix and a bear".

We are simply forced to have it because we understand how the game is set up in the future.

M3rLiN

one bit of feedback i can give allready. I dont like that the current advancement quests ask for factories of your boost only. Now i got T4 buildings that are of the correct level, but i cannot use those for these quests. should i be replacing those with my current bonus ones and then rebuild them after the event? seems wrong.
Why not have any factory at the current advancement? we had a quest like that before in a QLE no? so it should be technically possible.
At some point they are all the same size anyway, so i dont see what difference it would make.
Usually it mean you need to find space for more buildings, hence the building of level 1's for most parts of the game (not always easy to do)

palmira

I am stuck with the produce 2x9h on your large t1 factories and for the first time I am not liking an event. I have fully upgraded 6 t1 factories, 8 workshops and stalling those with long productions (and I hope we will not see 2d productions ) will hinder the progression of any city much more then building a few small factories and workshops. I prefer the events with 2 questlines and a limited number of tasks ( the previous one was great but I guess it was a one time bonus...)

DeletedUser

Do they Devs even now what direction they want to developed this game ? If you play this game normally you will notice that you need less and less manufactories & workshop each chapter. That's a good thing because you need more and more space for the guestrace buildings. But now they want us to make more manufactories & workshop just to be able to do this new type of event only because we "beat" the previous ones. This seems a bit contradictory to me. o_O

...(and I hope we will not see 2d productions )...
1&2 days are impossible to do when you are in a chapter with sentient goods, so don't expect those quests to appear (of course you could do those with level 1 T1 but that would made there new requirements "with a building of your previous or current Chapter" for the others quest a bit stupid).

sunrae

I very much like not having my city full of little buildings.

I like the endless quests and don't have a problem with the slower ones (scout province etc.) Because they are endless a delay does not make that much difference in prizes, before I was lucky to get an event building up to level 7 or 8, now even with the mammoth scouting quests I can achieve a level 9 or 10.

I like the zodiac theme although its not strictly zodiac, more just one constellation of stars but love the bears.

So far all good, still very early days to make a full appraisal but the variation of the recent events has proved exciting. I do get why people aren't terrifically happy about some issues, I feel frustrated too sometimes, but I do think these different changes to events has brought back the fun. The Spire has helped improve my fighting skills and incorporating it into the event also adds another dimension as it's the first time that our military have really been able to be involved in events and long overdue I think.

Jackluyt

Here are the rotating spheres; if anyone wants to use this, I have an image in higher resolution.
It is also in our Event Note (which you are welcome to share): https://tinyurl.com/y5o2e9fx

Has anyone done the math with a nice graphic of which sphere is good for what?

69628298_10214710334212617_484533385423749120_n.jpg

DeletedUser2836

Is it just me or do the pets really dislike the negotiators, the fighters get such good buildings and great effect times while negotiators get pretty bad bonuses and terrible effect times.
Elvenar designers dont give a cow* about negotiators/caterers, otherwise we would have seen a Black phoenix that reduces negotiations costs by 20% (im not even talking about 50%) for 12 hours instead of the aureate fraud. So just sit there and watch fighters party-rocking with the Fire one in tourneys.

DeletedUser2770

I think this requirement of only using upgraded workshops and manus is ridiculous. This is a game, and everyone plays it differently. I cut down my # of w/s because I purchased magic w/s. And since we don't do 10 chests every week, they wait until our push weeks for blueprints to upgrade them. I'm in Constructs and will not upgrade my manus to lvl 24 because I don't want to lose the 1- and 2-day production options.
And the Spire is one of the worst additions to the game, but now I'm needing to do it for event quests.

You're quickly turning this into a "cookie cutter" game....everyone having the exact same city, filled with the exact same numbers of manus and w/s with absolutely no personalization for how they want to progress the game. It's not "fun". And it's downright impossible to progress for some who haven't upgraded all their buildings because they chose not to, or removed them because previous event buildings provide the goods they need.

Horrible Horrible Horrible.

DeletedUser3003

I think this requirement of only using upgraded workshops and manus is ridiculous. This is a game, and everyone plays it differently. I cut down my # of w/s because I purchased magic w/s. And since we don't do 10 chests every week, they wait until our push weeks for blueprints to upgrade them. I'm in Constructs and will not upgrade my manus to lvl 24 because I don't want to lose the 1- and 2-day production options.
And the Spire is one of the worst additions to the game, but now I'm needing to do it for event quests.

You're quickly turning this into a "cookie cutter" game....everyone having the exact same city, filled with the exact same numbers of manus and w/s with absolutely no personalization for how they want to progress the game. It's not "fun". And it's downright impossible to progress for some who haven't upgraded all their buildings because they chose not to, or removed them because previous event buildings provide the goods they need.

Horrible Horrible Horrible.

I totally agree.
I had 12 normal workshops, I decided to invest and I bought 6 magic workshops to optimize space, what a disappointment ... PUNISH JUST WHO SUPPORTS ($) THE GAME. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ...

alexgreat

I personally think Bears are great. They offer something for very different types of players:
- for players who enjoy tournaments, but have not reach Constructs chapter yet, Polar Bear makes tournaments easier to play on your own schedule.
- for players who has big shortage of goods, but too much pet food, Panda is a way to convert pet food into goods. Panda will become much better as the number of pets increase over time.
- for players doing a lot of fighting, Brown Bear offers extra troops. It works especially good for players with long queues.
I don't plan to build every Bear because I don't fit every category. But I am glad Inno has something for different player types. We need more variety.
We also need to remember that Bears have the size 3x3, which is about half the size of Phoenixes at 4x4. Therefore, Bears only need to be half as good.

I agree that the requirement to use fully upgraded workshops and T1 buildings was not a good idea. But this should be easy to correct.

Lovec Krys

@Marindor Ok, I have calmed down enough to be able to write on forum without threating to quit (and being in a different overall game mood - let's say one year later - I would have rage quit yesterday).

So you want some constructive feedback? Ok, some of the biggest issues (more might follow):

24h workshops (your level) - These are very bad especialy for players who never run workshops for 24h and have low amount of workshops (due to high chapters). They ruin supply creation for optimized cities and takes very long time to do so if your number of high level workshops is less than quest requires.
Solution: Remove those quests from the questline. Or at least remove your level requirement from them, so we can do them with lv 1 workshops.

By my opinion all long production should be limited to lv1 manufactories/workshops (any for T1 manufactories). So they don't disturb your production pattern.
Maybe you could add an alternative?
(Example: Produce T1 boosted your level 3h 3x or produce T1 boosted any level 10x)
So players with free space can do them on lv 1 and players without free space can do them on their main manufactiories / workshops.
This way players with low amount of free space wouldn't be penalized for having low space and advanced players with free space wouldn't be penalized for having low number of manufactories / workshops.

Vision vapor quest - I hate those - and they comes too often - it makes you to craft garbage just to justify the quest, which is bad, especialy when it alters statistics which recipes are crafting, so those garbage recipes stays in the recipe pool just because you made us craft them for the quests.
Solution: They shouldn't be too often and amount should be limited to VV gaining from pet food (so we don't have to craft several garbage recipes for two days just to justify the quest requirements)

Solving encounters seems to be too often. Also ratio between Spire/map and tournament encounters seems to be ridiculous - while it's not a big issue for very active tournament players, for your average player it's a problem, since it requires to solve more tournament encounters than they usualy do.
Solution:All encounters quests should be with all 3 alternatives and the ratio for tournament ones should be lowered from 5x to 3x. Also Spire encounters shouldn't rise above number you have between gates, otherwise players will just do the map encounters instead of waiting 9/12/ or more hrs to the Spire ones.
Example: Solve 3 encounters or solve 3 Spire encounters or solve 9 tournament encounters
Example2: Solve 5 encounters or solve 4 Spire encounters or solve 15 tournament encounters

I realy hope you don't only read but also listnens, otherwise many players will give up of the event when they see the first hard quests (or even before when they hear how hard they are).

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

i still think event should happen on an event island with fixed limitation of size and amount of event buildings you can build.
It would solve much of the feedback about its intervening too much with normal gameplay.

But on the other hand, an event island would prevent us from abusing our current city to get the max out of the event. Which is somehow also nice that its allowed :)
I mean on a fixed island, we wouldnt be able to build 300 t1 factories to have all the quests prepared, we would only have like room for 30 or so, so our end result would be much more in control of inno. No more winning 10+ evolving buildings (when the game only foresaw 6)

DeletedUser

...There is only 1 quest between all of the quests that ask for scout without an alternative. And you can only get this quest once and everyone gets its.
The quest with an alternative, you can indeed get multiple times after each other if you are unlucky. ...
How is this an alternative for someone who has reach the end ???? :confused:
Scout 1 Province
or
Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
That's just a slap in the face, still have to wait ~5days. :mad: