• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Karvest

I dont like that the current advancement quests ask for factories of your boost only. Now i got T4 buildings that are of the correct level, but i cannot use those for these quests. should i be replacing those with my current bonus ones and then rebuild them after the event? seems wrong. Why not have any factory at the current advancement? we had a quest like that before in a QLE no? so it should be technically possible.
I'd say why T1 only? Should be factory of any tier, or the market would be flooded with T1 goods after one or two events when everybody make a lot of T1 factories for quests...

Heymrdiedier

I'd say why T1 only? Should be factory of any tier, or the market would be flooded with T1 goods after one or two events when everybody make a lot of T1 factories for quests...
that would be even better, but harder to implement? i mean the needed min levels per chapter would be
constructs: T1 24 T2 24 T3 20
amuni: T1 24 T2 20 T3 20
elementals: T1 20 T2 20 T3 20
halflings: T1 20 T2 20 T3 16
Seems like a path to many bugs :)

But you are right, it would be even better. and since T2 and T3 take longer to build, theres no risk of anyone building a lv 20 T2 instead of a lvl 24 T1 since that takes more time and takes more population aswell.
PS i might have made a mistake in my numbers, excuse me if i did

Lovec Krys

@Dony You meant something like this?:
upload_2019-9-9_15-23-46.png

How many are required in the last round? I suppose 9h also? (Hope not 24h+ since it's technically impossible.
Does this evilness also include workshops? So far I haven't have these, but I realy don't want to be forced to use time instants on my 5 magical workshops if I get 24h quest (I want to use lv1 for these).

Heymrdiedier

Me myself am allready stuck tho, produce 3 toolbox in workshops of current advancement, on quest 31. hope i dont run into that one very ofter :)

@Dony You meant something like this?:
View attachment 6293
How many are required in the last round? I suppose 9h also? (Hope not 24h+ since it's technically impossible.
Does this evilness also include workshops? So far I haven't have these, but I realy don't want to be forced to use time instants on my 5 magical workshops if I get 24h quest (I want to use lv1 for these).

does that answer your question? :)

Lovec Krys

@Heymrdiedier YES!!!!!!
Dear developers Are you trying to make players realy angry and quit events or even quit the game?!!!!!

ps: Anyone who is behind this idea should be fired immediatelly!

Edit Marindor: I just adjusted the font of your post. Please keep it a bit less flashy, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier YES!!!!!!
Dear developers Are you trying to make players realy angry and quit events or even quit the game?!!!!!

ps: Anyone who is behind this idea should be fired immediatelly!
i kinda like this new challenge, am upgrading extra workshops on all the accounts i play :) Hope to get a few ready in time, but a lvl 30 workshop takes many, and many days.
Feels like a relief from the usual lvl 1 workshops and factories. I only hope that they ask less production then they used to, because 9 or 10 toolboxes on current advancement workshops is a bit too much. One thing i absolutely love however, is that for factories, that means there cant be 1day and 2 day productions anymore, since you cant make those on all levels. So that makes it easier and less preparing, just a few 3hours and 9 hours productions to set up in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

iDavis

Seems like my magical workshops will run whole event on toolboxes and baskets of groceries, many hours with completed production, just to be able to collect it as soon as related quest appears. Is this that way event should lead players with? Well, I don't think so.

Marindor

@Lovec Krys I just adjusted the font of your previous post. Please keep it a bit less flashy, thank you :)

As already stated in the announcement: With the new requirement that the buildings have to be around your chapter, we have also considerably lowered the needed amounts compared to before, so please keep this in perspective as well. This way you don't need to tear down half of your city to place a lot of level 1 buildings (something we got a lot of complaints about when it came down to events blocking the normal evolution of your city) so it has 2 sides: Yes, your workshops and manufactories need to be at a certain level, but on the other hand you don't have to produce huge amounts anymore, and therefore it's no longer necessary for you to build a lot of extra buildings just to be able to do all the quests :)

Heymrdiedier

any 1 has the quest line ??
my quests so far: (they are probably different for everyone)
1 Gain a fair amount of Coins
2 Produce Beverages 3 times
3 Spend 2 Knowledge Points
4 Gain 1 Relic
5 Solve 2 Encounters or Solve 10 Tournament Encounters
6 Produce Simple Tools 5 times
7 Collect 1 Enchantment item
8 Gain a small amount of Supplies
9 Produce Bread 4 times
10 Produce Basket of Groceries 2 times
11 Gain 3 Vision Vapor
12 Gain 5 Relics
13 Gain 2 Enchantment items
14 Spend 10 Knowledge Points
15 Buy 10 Knowledge Points
16 Gain 200 Spell Fragments
17 Produce 2 Wooden Chests with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: previous chapter)
18 Solve 4 Encounters or Solve 20 Tournament Encounters
19 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
20 Gain a big amount of Coins
21 Solve 3 Spire Encounters or Solve 3 Encounters
22 Produce Bread 6 times
23 Produce a fair amount of Planks (23550)
24 Gain 4 vision vapor
25 Gain 400 Spell Fragments
26 Gain 1 Combining Catalyst
27 Recruit a stack of Units (researched SS)
28 Gain 6 Relics
29 Scout 1 Province
30 Recruit a stack of Units
31 Gain 200 Spell Fragments
32 Produce Toolboxes 3 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
33 Produce Bread 5 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
34 Buy 10 Knowledge Points
35 Produce a fair amount of Planks
36 Produce Basket of Groceries 4 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
37 Recruit a stack of Units
38 Gain 3 Enchantment items
39 Produce Basket of Groceries 4 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
40 Gain a big amount of Coins
41 Gain 200 Spell Fragments
42 Spend 10 Knowledge Points
43 Produce a fair amount of Planks
44 Recruit a stack of Units
45 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
46 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
47 Solve 3 Spire Encounters or Solve 3 Encounters
48 Gain 7 Relics
49 Produce a fair amount of Planks
50 Spend 10 Knowledge Points
51 Solve 25 Tournament Encounters or Solve 5 Encounters
52 Gain 7 Relics
53 Spend 10 Knowledge Points
54 Gain 7 Relics
55 Solve 3 Spire Encounters or Solve 3 Encounters
56 Produce Advanced Tools 4 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
57 Produce Wooden Figurines 3 times with a Manufactory from your previous or current Chapter
58 Gain 7 Relics
59 Produce Wooden Figurines 3 times with a Manufactory from your previous or current Chapter
60 Gain 4 Enchantment items
61 Solve 35 Tournament Encounters or Solve 7 Encounters
62 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
63 Gain a big amount of Coins
64 Gain 9 Relics
65 Solve 35 Tournament Encounters or Solve 7 Encounters
66 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
67 Gain 4 Enchantment items
68 Gain 4 Enchantment items
69 Solve 4 Spire Encounters or Solve 4 Encounters
70 Produce Beverages 12 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
71 Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
72 Produce Simple Tools 9 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
73 Produce a fair amount of Planks
74 Gain 9 Relics
75 Produce Simple Tools 9 times with a Workshop from your previous or current Chapter
76 Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
77 Gain 5 Vision Vapor
78 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
79 Gain 9 Relics
80 Gain 4 Enchantment items
81 Produce 12 beverages with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
82 Gain 9 Relics
83 Solve 35 Tournament Encounters or Solve 7 Encounters
84 Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
85 Spend 15 Knowledge Points
86 Gain 4 Enchantment items
87 Produce 3 toolboxes with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
88 Gain 9 Relics
89 Produce 7 loafes of bread with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
90 Gain 11 Relics
91 Gain a big amount of Coins
92 Gain 5 Enchantment items
93 Gain 6 Vision Vapor
94 Gain 5 Enchantment items
95 Gain 6 Vision Vapor
96 Gain 5 Enchantment items
97 Gain 6 Vision Vapor
98 Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
99 Buy 20 Knowledge Points
100 Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
101 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
102 Gain 5 Enchantment items
103 Gain 400 Spell Fragments
104 Recruit 3 stacks of Units
105 Produce 6 baskets of groceries with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
106 Produce 5 toolboxes with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
107 Produce 12 simple tools with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
108 Produce 6 baskets of groceries with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
109 Gain 6 Vision Vapor
110 Buy 20 Knowledge Points
111 Produce a fair amount of Planks
112 Produce 5 toolboxes with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
113 Buy 20 Knowledge Points
114 Gain a big amount of Coins
115 Produce 6 baskets of groceries with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
116 Gain a big amount of Coins
117 Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
118 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
119 Produce 15 beverages with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
120 Produce 8 advanced tools with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
121 Produce a fair amount of Planks
122 Solve 5 Spire Encounters or Solve 5 Encounters
123 Recruit 3 stacks of Units
124 Produce 9 loafes of bread with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
125 Produce a fair amount of Planks
126 Gain 5 Enchantment items
127 Solve 5 Spire Encounters or Solve 5 Encounters
128 Gain 11 Relics
129 Gain 400 Spell Fragments
130 Buy 20 Knowledge Points
131 Gain 11 Relics
132 Buy 20 Knowledge Points
133 Gain 11 Relics
134 Produce 15 beverages with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
135 Produce 12 simple tools with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
136 Gain 5 Enchantment items
137 Produce a fair amount of Planks
138 Spend 20 Knowledge Points
139 Gain 6 Vision Vapor
140 Gain a fair amount of Supplies
141 Solve 5 Spire Encounters or Solve 5 Encounters
142 Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology
143 Produce 5 toolboxes with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)
144 Gain 5 Enchantment items
145 Gain 5 Enchantment items
146 Produce 15 beverages with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter)

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
lvl 30 workshop takes many, and many days.
thats the fail part design wise, they gave us many ways to obtain supplies: powerfull event buildings/evolving buildings, powerful AWs, PoP, magic workshops all of this to reduce number of workshops (and that was intended) and now they introduce quests which require many of them, unless they give us many teleport spells so i can remove all workshops from city to inventory and build it once new event starts or this event will be fail in many servers. Leveling workshop is incredibly slow, difference between 2 later chaptes cost 4 days of upgrading, which unbalance it if many players will want to build some extra workshops per chapter

there is no single reason why should normal player want more workshops in current metagame

Lovec Krys

@Marindor I hope so, otherwise my angry reaction won't be the last you got.
Because if there are quests like 10x9h T1 boost level (I have 4) that means 27h+ for completion at least. And if there are 10x24h workshops that means 2 days (or waste 240h of time instants).

So far we have seen 3x only, but the numbers tends to grow with each quests tier.

DeletedUser

It is right (at least its not a bug). It's called random quests...
there seems to be less randomness in the first quest then in the previous event, but more in the later quests.
I don't call this random but unfair, it seems the lower chapters get easier quests. :eek:
Another example quest #12, chapter 9 - Gain 3 Relics compare to chapter 14 - Gain 5 Relics. :(

Dony

King of Bugs
This way you don't need to tear down half of your city to place a lot of level 1 buildings (something we got a lot of complaints about when it came down to events blocking the normal evaluation of your city) so it has 2 sides: Yes, your workshops and manufactories need to be at a certain level, but on the other hand you don't have to produce huge amounts anymore, making it necessary for you to build a lot of extra buildings just to be able to do all the quests
this iteration doesnt fix this problem, its even worse, if player will want to get some high evolving building, he is forced to build new max workshops or even T1 and for that he will need pop/cul, which will lead do destroying t2/t3, which for advancement of city is even worse

Karvest

but doing 5 toolbox on main WS means you can't produce all supplies you need if you rely on 3h WS production for normal gameplay. Or you don't even have those WS if you don't need them and forced to build from scratch. Also no way to make them in advance, so you are forced to either donate or skip most of event prizes like it was with phoenixes...

Dony

King of Bugs
but doing 5 toolbox on main WS means you can't produce all supplies you need if you rely on 3h WS production for normal gameplay. Or you don't even have those WS if you don't need them and forced to build from scratch. Also no way to make them in advance, so you are forced to either donate or skip most of event prizes like it was with phoenixes...
exactly, it ruins cities, nobody or zero active players doing toolboxes on common basis, they dont count on that small supplies input, now they need to do it for 3 weeks

if nothing toolboxes should be made possible to do with lvl1 ws