• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.88

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
at least neither me or my friends seen any pet food recipe with t1/t2 relics since last update
I have also only seen T3 relic request for pet food. at least 9 times by now, and not a single T1/T2 relic one, so i think its safe to say those don't get added to the rotation anymore

DeletedUser2803

Let us craft them
People who don't want them (e.g. players who do not have upgrade artifacts left) would be annoyed by it, the same way players were annoyed by the magic chess set. That's why it is unique, so nobody complains about them taking up slots in MA. Also consider that more evolving buildings will come in the future and it would really clutter up MA if you could craft all of them unlimited times.

Lovec Krys

@Anec Chess set is still occupying my Magic Academy slots. And more recipes in future has easy solution - speed up rotation again - the rotation can still go down 8>6...>5/4 or even less.

Lovec Krys

@Heymrdiedier But I don't want to - it's just a waste of dozens of catalysts - and unlike others, I don't have large stock of them. Besides it's far from being the only thing, there are many other garbage recipes.

DeletedUser

All really good changes except 1. Love that the evolved buildings can be crafted now, since mine seemed to have disappeared.
Not a big fan that the magic academy is faster now and no way to stop the spells. I get people want faster everything but give us a way to slow it down or stop it completely. (Pause button) Plus occasionally, I do sleep.

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier But I don't want to - it's just a waste of dozens of catalysts - and unlike others, I don't have large stock of them. Besides it's far from being the only thing, there are many other garbage recipes.
its a waste of a lot of CC, think one piece alone asks for 35, i tought it was well worth doing it long ago when there wasnt anything to craft anyway, except RR and combat buildings. Im not sure i would still craft that now, times and this game has changed.

Since the introduction of pet food, ive managed to build 1 thing every day on average.
With the pet food nerf, i hope its not back to only crafting something 1 time every week, which ends up with me forgetting to even look at the recipes because theres never anything i want there anyway.

Not a big fan that the magic academy is faster now and no way to stop the spells. I get people want faster everything but give us a way to slow it down or stop it completely. (Pause button) Plus occasionally, I do sleep.
If you time the reset at the middle of your sleep, then you should be able to see all 4 refreshed a day. you can use diamonds 1 time, to set that timer at the time you want. example if you sleep from 23 - 07, then set the timer at 3 o clock, then you have 3:00-9:00 9:00-15:00 15:00-21:00 and 21:00-03:00
no need to loose sleep over this change :)

DeletedUser2632

its a waste of a lot of CC, think one piece alone asks for 35
incorrect. The Golden King, the biggest piece of the set, costs 15 CC + 2250 spell frags and rewards 35 vision vapor. the CC-VV ratio is 2 1/3, which isn't so bad. most other useful items (e.g. KP, AW KP, Valorian Valor, GotOS etc) have similar ratios

I crafted the set to get it out of rotation so I could get better chances at what I really wanted. after all it's just a one-time cost so it's fine.

I like the changes to crafting. Lower rotation time = more chances to get more stuff. It also further enhances the utility of the MA and is a good reward for those who choose to upgrade their MA to get CCs faster and higher spell fragment conversion rate.

Heymrdiedier

incorrect. The Golden King, the biggest piece of the set, costs 15 CC + 2250 spell frags and rewards 35 vision vapor. the CC-VV ratio is 2 1/3, which isn't so bad. most other useful items (e.g. KP, AW KP, Valorian Valor, GotOS etc) have similar ratios

I crafted the set to get it out of rotation so I could get better chances at what I really wanted. after all it's just a one-time cost so it's fine.

I like the changes to crafting. Lower rotation time = more chances to get more stuff. It also further enhances the utility of the MA and is a good reward for those who choose to upgrade their MA to get CCs faster and higher spell fragment conversion rate.
you're totally right i was mislooking, it pays out 35 vision vapor, not cost 35 CC :)

DeletedUser2408

@Marindor it's a bug or fail not being listed on 1.88? For dismant the artefacts we get 1000 spellfragment instead of 1500 (with lvl 1 academy)?

DeletedUser

@Heymrdiedier the game should work around my schedule (or anyone's) not the other way around. I'm certainly not going to use diamonds for a temp spin that may not have recipes I want.

Let's take Farmville country escape as an example of how this should work.
You have a work order board. It has 10 recipes you can make. They sit there until a weekly reset or you choose to make them or skip them. If you skip them you wait 20 minutes? for new recipes. Want it faster pay diamonds.

If you make them, it takes 20 minutes to get a new recipe. Want it faster, pay diamonds.

Wow has something similar but I can't recall exactly how it works. It's in the garrison but I don't believe there is any real money involved.

This way, it's my schedule not me trying to fit around Inno's schedule and it's a heck of a lot faster than the way it works now if you're on making or skipping things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier the game should work around my schedule (or anyone's) not the other way around. I'm certainly not going to use diamonds for a temp spin that may not have recipes I want.

Let's take Farmville country escape as an example of how this should work.
You have a work order board. It has 10 recipes you can make. They sit there until a weekly reset or you choose to make them or skip them. If you skip them you wait 20 minutes? for new recipes. Want it faster pay diamonds.

If you make them, it takes 20 minutes to get a new recipe. Want it faster, pay diamonds.

Wow has something similar but I can't recall exactly how it works. It's in the garrison but I don't believe there is any real money involved.

This way, it's my schedule not me trying to fit around Inno's schedule.

Im sorry i mean no offense but ill say it anyway: Maybe Farmville country escape is a better game for you then elvenar? You keep trying to change core decisions inno made with this game. Decisions that many others like about this game and make it attractive to them.

At least thats the impression i get after reading most of your suggestions in the past months, but maybe i misunderstood them

DeletedUser

The magic academy just got changed because people weren't happy with it, it's also relatively new to the game. The core decision was the ability to craft things in the magic academy, the timing of the recipes isn't core and it was changed. I also am a gamer and see the good things about a lot of games.

Same with the wonders, building the wonders and what they do is the core decision, how one levels it should be changed because of the abuse by others.

No offense either @Heymrdiedier I'm not sure i've seen any suggestions made by you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

If you time the reset at the middle of your sleep, then you should be able to see all 4 refreshed a day. you can use diamonds 1 time, to set that timer at the time you want. example if you sleep from 23 - 07, then set the timer at 3 o clock, then you have 3:00-9:00 9:00-15:00 15:00-21:00 and 21:00-03:00
no need to loose sleep over this change :)
Work, on the other hand....
At six hours either I lose one cycle to sleep, or I lose one cycle to work. Can't have it both ways unless I reset twice a day.

Heymrdiedier

Work, on the other hand....
At six hours either I lose one cycle to sleep, or I lose one cycle to work. Can't have it both ways unless I reset twice a day.
Im not sure if you are being sarcastic here or if you really think its a valid concern. :D
Everyone had 3 resets a day, if with the change you still can only do 3 resets a day, you didnt loose anything so no need ask for changes imo.

Ashrem

Im not sure if you are being sarcastic here or if you really think its a valid concern. :D
Everyone had 3 resets a day, if with the change you still can only do 3 resets a day, you didnt loose anything so no need ask for changes imo.
I'm not being sarcastic. People are saying that we aren't losing pet food because we get more cycles per day. Since I am asleep from 9:00pm to 5:00am and commuting/working from 7:00am to 5:00pm, there is no cycle that won't have me missing one of the crafting windows 5 days a week, so I will, in fact, have only three per day and only 1/3 the access to pet food that I did before. And since I frequently sleep midnight to 8:00 or 9:00 on the weekends, I will also be missing one cycle every weekend day. Since I currently paid to have them flipping over at 4:00am, Noon, and 8:00pm (in six different cities) so that I didn't have to miss often, I will now have to pay a second time (6x75 diamonds) just to get them to where I'm only missing 1/4 of all crafting opportunities.

DeletedUser2632

Think about it this way - use those CCs once, and never have those recipes bother you again, or save those CCs, which by the way, all you really need is time to accumulate, and be annoyed every time said recipes pop up (i.e. forever).

If I had my way I'd spend CCs to kill every recipe I don't want. But of course that wouldn't happen and what would be the fun in always knowing what's coming up, heh

DeletedUser724

@Anec Chess set is still occupying my Magic Academy slots. And more recipes in future has easy solution - speed up rotation again - the rotation can still go down 8>6...>5/4 or even less.

may be rotate every 10 minutes
so the crap item go out faster
good item come back faster, just wait ? X 10 minutes

Lovec Krys

@conqueror9 Well, to be honest, 10 minutes wouldn't be a problem for me, since when I'm home, my Elvenar is running most of that time, so I would simply go into the crafting page and just check it every time it changes.
But also increasing number of slots from 5 to more would be great help for everyone even without need to further reduce the time.