• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question about pushing

• Thread starter DeletedUser2579
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2579

§7 Pushing

• Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player. It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds.
• Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.

You've broken the the first sentence. You've created pusher-accounts out of every computer user who feeds any KP to a phone-only user, and the worst part, unknowingly. "How?", anyone may ask, the phone-only users are not able to reciprocate.

Like I said to support, "Might as well make pushing legal!"; you've made us into pushers of strangers, might as well get the benefits ourselves.

Marindor

Hi @lehayes I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but if you suspect someone from pushing, please send a support ticket to your support team and they'll investigate the matter. I'll now change the title of this thread since it's very misleading. Please use clear titles for your threads and not these kinds of "sensation titles" to attract false attention. Thank you :)

Lovec Krys

@Marindor I think he means that due to inability of investing KPs into another player's wonder on mobile app, that by that definition above, everyone who invest any KPs into mobile only player's wonder might fit that definition of pushing account.
My opinion is that few (or few dozens KPs) to get a KP reward (or rune) doesn't matter. And it's not pushing even if it is not returned. Pushing gets well beyond that amounts (assuming Elvenar team uses common sense).

CrazyWizard

@Marindor I think he means that due to inability of investing KPs into another player's wonder on mobile app, that by that definition above, everyone who invest any KPs into mobile only player's wonder might fit that definition of pushing account.
My opinion is that few (or few dozens KPs) to get a KP reward (or rune) doesn't matter. And it's not pushing even if it is not returned. Pushing gets well beyond that amounts (assuming Elvenar team uses common sense).
That's how I earn thousands of kp every month. I don't see this as pushing. In fact I get more back than I invest in those wonders

Arthus

Pushing is alive and going well on polish servers as CM doesn't care, why would they care here?

DeletedUser

Smart guy that Lehayes. I realized you couldn’t add to wonders via mobile, but it didn’t dawn on me that people were doing the reverse.

What about those who tag wonders only to turn around and use those instants on their “main account” that’s on mobile only?

This whole system needs to be revamped. I thought wonders were important to the game but I’m at a point that I’m not going to build any more because of taggers.

Deleted User - 86059

I agree @Lovec Krys if people want to put KP's into your wonder the only thing that does for you is help you. Yes if they are one of the top contributors they get a few KP and a relic. It really doesn't make a huge difference to the players game. And it's a bonus for you as less KP to find :)

Deleted User - 56274

I typically add to random people's wonders (usually the last person to trade or help me) when I need to divest myself of some KP that I cannot otherwise use :) Sometimes it is to gain a relic I desperately need and then they might get a huge amount of KP from me since I hoard AW KP tokens. That is usually done with permission and I do not expect any reciprocation. *shrugs*

CrazyWizard

Pushing is alive and going well on polish servers as CM doesn't care, why would they care here?

Dear Arthur,

I understand you are frustrated about the situation on your live server,
But you have made your point, and it has been heared by many.

But because you keep spamming it, instead of sometimes pinpointing it, it might work in reverse.
At some point it might go out of control and rules might be needed to control it on beta.

If that happens the result will lead to the inability for any (small server) to sometimes refer to "issues", the ability to be heared, and the ability to change.
So please, please, please, please, please stop bringing in your live server on every single possibility so that if it needed this option is still open for other in the future.

Thank you.

I typically add to random people's wonders (usually the last person to trade or help me) when I need to divest myself of some KP that I cannot otherwise use :) Sometimes it is to gain a relic I desperately need and then they might get a huge amount of KP from me since I hoard AW KP tokens. That is usually done with permission and I do not expect any reciprocation. *shrugs*
I love searching for wonders, I do collect tokens but I also love to spend them :D

Both luckily and unfortunatly not many are doing it.
Luckily is because it makes my life a ,lot easier with just a handful of competition. as I find them in the 10's of thousands. +50K KP (with tournaments combined) in the pas half year alone.

Unfortunatly because it means the rest is still pushing, It takes literally hours and hours to do this, while pushing is darn easy.

DeletedUser

If people are searching for wonders to tag to feed their main account, and a reason for push accounts, I'm not participating in it. If I want to add to someone's wonder I ask first. If you're in a fellowship and you have told people they can finish off the last few kps after self leveling, you've given people permission, it shouldn't be assumed that everyone wants their wonder tagged like this. I'm very capable of adding 1 kp to my own wonder.

Easiest solution: we self level our wonders, no reason for taggers, no kp pushers and we get our own gifts. So I hope that Inno changes this soon so no one can add to our wonders but ourselves. Because it's MY wonder. And crazywizard saves himself a few hours. :D <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

@soleil If someone adds even 1 KP into your empty wonder, that's still help for you (however tiny). You still need to invest 1 less. If you want someone else to get the help reward (for example your buddy from your FS), easy solution - he just needs to invest 2 KPs instead of 1 - 1KP investing stranger jumped and gets worse reward (with several people jumping his 1KP possibly even no reward).

Heymrdiedier

i hate pushing, i enjoy pulling much more :)

but i believe pulling isnt an issue with anyone? (using high acount to pull a low account up faster, vs using low account(s) to push a high account even higher)

Arthus

Dear Arthur,

I understand you are frustrated about the situation on your live server,
But you have made your point, and it has been heared by many.

But because you keep spamming it, instead of sometimes pinpointing it, it might work in reverse.
At some point it might go out of control and rules might be needed to control it on beta.

If that happens the result will lead to the inability for any (small server) to sometimes refer to "issues", the ability to be heared, and the ability to change.
So please, please, please, please, please stop bringing in your live server on every single possibility so that if it needed this option is still open for other in the future.

Thank you.

I love searching for wonders, I do collect tokens but I also love to spend them :D

Both luckily and unfortunatly not many are doing it.
Luckily is because it makes my life a ,lot easier with just a handful of competition. as I find them in the 10's of thousands. +50K KP (with tournaments combined) in the pas half year alone.

Unfortunatly because it means the rest is still pushing, It takes literally hours and hours to do this, while pushing is darn easy.

I'm spamming because there's no reaction. Community manager in polish version gave out diamonds to one player for no reason (her own fault, she placed buildings before tournament started and tournament got 24h delayed and there were informations about it hours before) and there's nowhere to report.

Right now i was forced out of the forums because of players ganged up on me for idea of deleting 15 vision vapor quests from events to prevent old players with tons of relict from having big advantage.

They gave me threats and no one cared. Place yourself in my situation first. Someone must stand above polish moderation to investigate them.

I've heard that forums and the world would be the better place without me in it.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
They gave me threats and no one cared. Place yourself in my situation first. Someone must stand above polish moderation to investigate them.

I've heard that forums and the world would be the better place without me in it.

Theres only one way to handle an issue with mods. You need to make a support ticket.
That ticket will be handled by the CM.

Going to other fora to complain about mods of your realm won't help a thing. Your complaints will be ignored because the mods on the other fora cant do anything about it.

Last edited:

iDavis

Right now i was forced out of the forums because of players ganged up on me for idea of deleting 15 vision vapor quests from events to prevent old players with tons of relict from having big advantage.

And you think their relics fell from the sky? No, they had to make an effort to get them so now it´s simply their benefit. And want to have these quests to be deleted, just because others can finish them faster than me, is a bit kiddish.
Anyway, I really recommend you to take into account what moderators and other people here are trying to tell you, because, let me being honest, the more you complain about everything here, the more I understand your polish community.

DeletedUser

@Lovec Krys if someone adds 1 kp to my wonder, it's going to now make me think it's a push account. Especially those sitting under chapter 4 with no wonders. Why anyone would do this on beta with 1 account is beyond me. It has happened on my live accounts over the last couple of years. I'm now no longer going to level my wonders as well because of taggers. Bottom line, I didn't build my wonders to help other people cheat.

The time it takes you to finally get that 30 aw instant for your massive 1 kp donation, you could have had a heck of a lot more by doing other things. i've leveled enough wonders over the years and not once used a push account or tagged someone's wonder to get the gifts.

I'm still hoping they make these self leveling only. It will get rid of pushers for aw instants because it's not really something they can police very well. It's also not my job to police players. I've got better things to do. Plus how am I suppose to know who is a push account and who isn't. I could tell you my friend is my account because they play just like me. I'd be lying and those who dislike cheaters may report me taking time away from customer service reps to find out they are not my push account.

Inno could spend time doing other things to make the game better.

Final thoughts:
One suggestion I made about private groups was shot down. Okay fine, next suggestion :D

A couple years back I suggested to Inno that we get wonder helpers. By making wonders self leveling we can level them ourselves. And when it gets to a point it's just slogville to upgrade them we can hire for diamonds wonder helpers if we choose to.

Another suggestion was to tie are worlds together so we could use our own cities (on 1 account) to self level wonders and then if you want even more help, hire wonder helpers for diamonds. Maybe self leveling with cities the reward is the upgraded wonder and if you hire wonder helpers they get the reward chests which in turn is still yours. (I'm thinking artifacts could be added to these chests as well) This is fair and although I'm against using diamonds for temporary things, upgrading a wonder is not temporary even if diamond paid wonder helpers are.

Problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthus

Theres only one way to handle an issue with mods. You need to make a support ticket.
That ticket will be handled by the CM.

Going to other fora to complain about mods of your realm won't help a thing. Your complaints will be ignored because the mods on the other fora cant do anything about it.

You can't report CM to CM and i'm looking for someone to complaint for CM .

I'll just simply enjoy the game then and leave these pathetic moderated forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.