• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.85

edeba

I like the blimp as well. Now what we need is choice, 4 smaller battles, or one big battle ... That would make the tournament better for everyone.

Dony

King of Bugs
50% chance to get seeds from Genie is too much, consider rebalance this once again, it feels useless now compared to how hard is it to get it

iDavis

I agree. Since I researched seeds in chapter 11, I have never had a lack of them, even while producing sentient goods. So this reward is more useless than coins for me (coins can be used for KP's at least, seeds will only decay).
The number of Genies we can get is pretty low, so why to make it so useless. Diamonds on the one side doesn't mean it needs trash on the other.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on that. Could you elaborate more on how you would like to see the rewards and percentages instead? :)

Deleted User - 60107

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on that. Could you elaborate more on how you would like to see the rewards and percentages instead? :)
Why don't you share the current percentages first? Most of us don't have a Genie, and (I guess) not everyone who has one knows the percentages. Kinda hard to give feedback when I don't even know the current situation...

DeletedUser2576

I also had to laugh when marindor expects everyone to know the values :D

Dony

King of Bugs
I guess Genie will be only obtainable in Spire and not anywhere else so it should be on par with the low chance to get.
The more types the better, right now i have from 10 collections 8x seeds which will disappear before next chapter so in fact i got nothing. I had to check the file if it was a bug or reality.

I would go with something like this:
1% 200 diamonds
2% 100 diamonds
5% 50 diamonds
10% 5% Portal profit
10% 1 combining catalyst
10% 1 royal restoration spell
10% 1 pet food or 10 AWKP
10% 25% coin rain
10% 25% supplies windfall
12% 5 KP
20% 5h instant

also as i have said elsewhere reward window from spire should be implemented for Wishing well and Genie
spir.PNG

Lovec Krys

@iDavis If you have high chapter city with low number of wonders and they are at low level, you can actualy get into state with low amount of seeds (you can solve this by having few seed producing hybrids).

iDavis

@Lovec Krys this is still solvable by building specific wonders for seeds, Elvenar Trade Center and Sunset Tower. I have none of them and still didn't meet with this problem. And if I did, then the solution of event hybrids would be still very easy, since every event offers at least some of them. So I guess such a premium building like Genie doesn't necessary have to produce seeds.

@Marindor one of possible solutions, without including new rewards however, could be (in my case, working for my motivation) removing all current rewards with 25% chance (so overall removing 50%), increasing chance for every other reward twice (to get 100% sum) and reducing expiring time from 100 to 50 days.
If I knew, that everytime I collect I get something valuable, I would rate this building much better, despite the lower amount of possible collections.

Karvest

New notification icons...
To quote my friend: "I don't want to open notifications anymore, I don't want to visit my neighbors, feel depression as soon as I see it."

Dony

King of Bugs
atleast that alignment issues are fixed for trade notifications
but i like 9 encounters on 1 page in tournament tent
and new icon for stage level of evolving building

Deleted User - 62044

New notification icons...
To quote my friend: "I don't want to open notifications anymore, I don't want to visit my neighbors, feel depression as soon as I see it."
my feedback is :
+ 90% agree
+ 95% agree
+ 100% agree
+ 85% agree
good luck with the chest

UlyssesBlue

I got all excited when I saw the news saying the trader got new filters, and thought we'd finally gotten the much desired cross-tier filter. Was a bit disappointed to find out it was a basic/sentient filter. Better than nothing I guess. Any Elementals+ players who could give us a screenshot?

Arayla

Suggestion for the regular/sentient filter:

These are the current tooltips for the filters:
Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.36.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.36.09 AM.png

If the tooltips are change to read "Show normal good offers" and "Show sentient good offers" (leave out the word "only"), and have both checkboxes default to the checked state on screen loading, the filter will work beautifully.

As it is, it creates an error situation where having normal only and sentient only can be checked at the same time and show all trades. Normal only + sentient only = error condition.

Marindor

@Arayla I don't think I understand what you mean. If you check the "show normal goods only" box, it filters away the sentient good trades, so only the normal goods trades are visible. Why would it make a difference to remove the word "only"? You mean purely for edge cases when players would checkmark both boxes at the same time?