• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered An End To The Browser Version Of Elvenar?

Arthus

I think there are more important problems now in game than browser vs mobile. Browser is main version and should stay main version of the game. Let them focus on things like polish community manager giving out free items and diamonds as presents for a few players because they used +50% military power buildings 5 minutes before last tournament that went on to be delayed and 99.99% of players knew about it.

Loki Blue

Let them focus on things like polish community manager giving out free items and diamonds as presents for a few players because they used +50% military power buildings 5 minutes before last tournament that went on to be delayed and 99.99% of players knew about it.

Please understand that I asked this question for a specific reason. While your concern is valid, it has no bearing on what I asked, and you have brought your issue up elsewhere. I'd like to keep this thread on topic. ;)

Arthus

The problem with my concern is that everyone everywhere says to me that i should report community manager to the community manager and that makes no sense, while some players receive free items because there is no way to inform IG central about the problem.

End to the browser version is absurd because phone revenue is around 5% maximum in all such games, phone version sucks with everything except neighbour help to your neighbours and fellowship. If they add "quick help" option to PC, then mobile version will only have mobility as the only "better" argument.

Loki Blue

The problem with my concern is that everyone everywhere says to me that i should report community manager to the community manager and that makes no sense, while some players receive free items because there is no way to inform IG central about the problem.

If you have a FaceBook account, message them there. Explain to them the situation. Use the "Send Message" button and message them directly, rather than posting it for all to see.