• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Warrior training

• Thread starter DeletedUser2816
  • Start date

Training warriors in both barracks and training grounds at the same time.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser2713

At first I found the idea very good and then thinking I’m less enthusiastic.

Indeed the idea of being able to form 3 times more units is interesting but this should not be accompanied by an increase in losses in the fights of tournaments, provinces or spire, otherwise there is no interest

In addition it will unbalance our cities (it will require a lot more supply) but above all it will greatly benefit the fighting players which will disadvantage the trading players.

I play Elvenar from the beginning and experience has taught me that anything that looks like a gift on this game ends at the end as a poisoned gift

The game is relatively well balanced and I don’t think that having 3 times more combat units will bring us any fun (I already find that doing 500 car fights per week for tournaments is repetitive, so double it….)

King Luckybaby

The trading players already have the adventage with very good set buildings !!!
The fighting players do not have this advantage !!!
They do not have set buildings with warriors !!!

Golden Awaken

Greetings Everyone ;)
The fighting players do not have this advantage !!!
They do not have set buildings with warriors !!!
How Shocking!!!!! Of course they don't have set buildings but depending on the way you play the game (catering vs fighting), you've got buildings to help you out with both strategies ;) If you're a fighter, you have marvellous AW that gives you every 3 hours barracks' troups and/or speed up the time to train them. It's up to you to build them up to a point you find reasonable ;)
On my live City, I should be done with the Elementals from which I'll get the last AW that produces Treants. And believe me, I'll build it up to level 6 at least in no time. That way, i'll be able to produce/train other troups from Training Grounds and later from Mercenary Camp.
Kind Regards, GA

CrazyWizard

Voted bad idea,

The result will simply be that the training time overall will be reduced.
Off course the idea is that you could produce twice/trice as fast (with mercanary, barracks and training grounds), but the result would be that they just triple your current training time, and then unlock all 3 buildings.

This would require you to build all 3 to get max training.

King Luckybaby

How Shocking!!!!! Of course they don't have set buildings but depending on the way you play the game (catering vs fighting), you've got buildings to help you out with both strategies ;) If you're a fighter, you have marvellous AW that gives you every 3 hours barracks' troups and/or speed up the time to train them. It's up to you to build them up to a point you find reasonable ;)
On my live City, I should be done with the Elementals from which I'll get the last AW that produces Treants. And believe me, I'll build it up to level 6 at least in no time. That way, i'll be able to produce/train other troups from Training Grounds and later from Mercenary Camp.
Kind Regards, GA[/QUOTE]

That's not so true ! ;)

I also play in the live world
Constructs are done

I have almost all AW
Well developed
Both of them
For trade - for fight

The trader has the same AW as the fighter for support

The trader also has very good set buildings with goods .....
And the fighter ? What has the fighter ? :(

Angedev

We had one queue when we were fighting only in provinces. Now we have provinces + tournaments + spire. I think it's time to consider separate queues :)

Karvest

The only change that would happen if this would be approved - you'd need to build all 3 buildings, build and level up all related wonders and waste more city space for supplies to keep up fighting efficiency (it is pretty naive to think that Inno will just split queues without other balancing changes). And that would greatly reduce amount of goods you can produce to cater encounters that are not worth fighting.

Lovec Krys

@Karvest In my main city I already have all of that anyway, SS upgrades has risen cattering costs much faster than I could increase my goods production, so I have to concentrate on fighting in tournament anyway to make a decent score there. Even by doubling manufactures after destroying all destroable military wonders and buildings, my score would just go down (much less troops and not enough goods to replace the troops).
And with the Spire there's no way I can fight there with the current troops production.

DeletedUser1657

The only change that would happen if this would be approved - you'd need to build all 3 buildings, build and level up all related wonders and waste more city space for supplies to keep up fighting efficiency (it is pretty naive to think that Inno will just split queues without other balancing changes). And that would greatly reduce amount of goods you can produce to cater encounters that are not worth fighting.

Agreed. In fact they have previously told us the game is balanced on a certain amount of troops produced per hour. So there is no doubt at all that they would alter times if they ever unlocked the queues.

I would prefer to have the faster training times and focus on the troops I want / am using.

And with the Spire there's no way I can fight there with the current troops production.

Then don't fight there. I suspect I won't be fighting there but can't say until it goes live, both in terms of the final product and my live town has a better set-up.

Lovec Krys

@Mykan Don't worry, I'm not going to. In fact I'll probably catter the first chest with the 10% chance for catalysts and just ignore the rest of the Spire in my main city and focus only on tournaments.

If they change also unit speed production than there's no point in removing shared queue, in that case just increasing unit speed production seems a better option (and/or increase training speed influencing wonders power).