• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Deleted User - 60107

I had a longer look at the rewards. Not going to comment on the first 7 encounters, as the rewards there are pretty normal. But after that there are some I do not recognize. I assume they are the new, never-before-seen rewards:
- Endless Scroll - scrolls production?
- Mana Plant - mana production?
- Moonstone Gate - sounds like a building producing Moonstone
- Gum Tree - sounds like a building producing Tree Gum
- Moonstone Library - sounds like a building producing Moonstone
- Trading Station - name sounds familiar. Did we have this in an event, or am I confusing it with something else?
- Magic Residence - nothing special about it, just a confirmation that yes, we can get premium residences form the Spire

Maillie

I'm thinking that it might be a bit difficult to train enough troops for both the Spire and for the tournaments. I pretty much wiped out my troops on the Spire and the tournament starts tomorrow. I don't believe I got very far up the Spire and it's going to take a bit to replace what I have used. We're not a tournament- based fellowship, but I try to do what I can to help out in tournaments.

Dony

King of Bugs
I had a longer look at the rewards. Not going to comment on the first 7 encounters, as the rewards there are pretty normal. But after that there are some I do not recognize. I assume they are the new, never-before-seen rewards:
- Endless Scroll - scrolls production?
- Mana Plant - mana production?
- Moonstone Gate - sounds like a building producing Moonstone
- Gum Tree - sounds like a building producing Tree Gum
- Moonstone Library - sounds like a building producing Moonstone
- Trading Station - name sounds familiar. Did we have this in an event, or am I confusing it with something else?
- Magic Residence - nothing special about it, just a confirmation that yes, we can get premium residences form the Spire
set which produce fragments/CC/sentiend goods etc

Attachments

• set.PNG
    set.PNG
    238.6 KB · Views: 1,535

DeletedUser2770

No option to cater/convince, only fight.
Too many troops lost in each fight.
And all for a 5% chance that your RNG will spin up right?
This much effort, there should be a "guarantee" reward, at least at the end of each "level".
Game is relying too much on RNG for rewards IMO. You want more people to play, guarantee them something in return.

Deleted User - 60107

Ah, so it's the set they mentioned! Thanks, Dony!

Now if only getting the set wasn't so luck-based...

DeletedUser2740

I don't have enough treants for even the first fight, and since I do participate in tournaments I won't be participating in the spire until the diplomatic feature is released, then I will take another look. I am not enticed by the great majority of the prizes so I may not think it is worth it then either.

DeletedUser2735

My opinion to this new feature is. What the ... shall we do with this thing? You need so many troops, that you cant open a chest, if you are a player in the lower levels. I'm at the dwarfs and I haven't enough troops to get 1 of the 5 units to try to fight. And the option to cater is disabeled.
So I will thank you for a great
NOTHING.​

Potvorisko

It seems, I do not have enough army to play the spire (in fact, I have plenty of soldiers here on beta). With autocombat, it seems to much risky, I would prefer to fight it manualy and definetly with (and against) lower squod.

DeletedUser

Think I'm going to wait on some fixes on this one. It is really neat, minus the guessing game, and having forced auto-fight previously, I know how many units one can lose.

I 3rd 4th or 5th (where ever we are in count) on the accidental clicks and it opens up.

I see the value in this new activity and will give it a try if it's fixed before the event ends or wait for a new event.
man I did a good job breaking things today.

Deleted User - 62044

I don't see the point of releasing a game feature which so many people have problems with due to lack of troops - its only allowing some of Beta to test it and not everybody which doesn't really give balanced feedback.
I have played once, and in my opinion, you should delete it, or change a lot or you can eliminate it because it is totally useless. (I do not care about the awards does not bring anything fun or anything to the game of the city)
it is a pity that many pending things, remain pending for the loss of time of this that what is seen will be lost much much longer to not get anywhere.

pdta.- the next time to make a soccer game to play among the fellowship

DeletedUser332

Unfortunately I can't really test it, but hearing and seeing what others are posting here I'm not sure if I can be excited for this feature. Multi-wave battles sound interesting, but if we're still only going to be limited to 5 slots for our own troops and the squad size is once again (like in tournaments) a penalty rather than a benefit I'm not sure how many resources I want to burn on it since I'm a fairly heavy tournament player and don't want to reduce my performance in that area for worse rewards here.

I hope you guys do take the time to get this feature to feel compelling for players to take part in without them feeling like they're giving up too much in other areas. And hopefully not reduce tournament rewards if people like me still give it a pass...

DeletedUser2606

I'm encountering similar problems getting pat the first encounter to those mentioned by others mentioned above. It's not helped by the available troops in the spire not matching what's in my barracks.

CrazyWizard

Hi all! We're happy to see you're posting away about the Spire of Eternity! It's great to hear all of your feedback, thanks for sharing your thoughts, and please keep on doing so! We're eagerly reading along. :)

Just a few small comments on the above:

We're sorry to hear that you're stuck this way already so soon. Could you please share some more information, e.g. which account you're using? That'd help us see what the problem could be, and would give us a chance at resolving it. :)

The "Convince" button, once implemented, will lead to the Diplomacy feature. For more information on that, please have a look at the latest announcement. :)

For the sake of testing, would it not be a good idea do give us all 30 troops of every unit.
This way you could get plenty of feedback.