• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Hi all! We're happy to see you're posting away about the Spire of Eternity! It's great to hear all of your feedback, thanks for sharing your thoughts, and please keep on doing so! We're eagerly reading along. :)

Just a few small comments on the above:

Done already (with my smallest account). :( No way to progress, need to fight 3 star troops while I only have 1 star (no barracks, only training grounds).
We're sorry to hear that you're stuck this way already so soon. Could you please share some more information, e.g. which account you're using? That'd help us see what the problem could be, and would give us a chance at resolving it. :)

Mmmm mmm mmm looks good to me. Glad it's "convince" and not the guessing game. Please have working before quest 65 in the event. Needs me some cc's.
The "Convince" button, once implemented, will lead to the Diplomacy feature. For more information on that, please have a look at the latest announcement. :)

DeletedUser

We're sorry to hear that you're stuck this way already so soon. Could you please share some more information, e.g. which account you're using? That'd help us see what the problem could be, and would give us a chance at resolving it. :)
Lady Ivy and these are all troops I have available:
upload_2019-6-3_15-36-47.png

Squads from Barracks and Mercenay Camp are <1. :(
Edit: manage to get past first fight, but not much left now. :eek:

DeletedUser

Why is there a need to wait ?
upload_2019-6-3_15-40-55.png

How long is each wait ? First door opened after only a few seconds.

DeletedUser

Try 5 treants/paladins, they should do the job.
LoL, I don't have a barrack so don't have those troops. :D Manage to get past first fight using the last Vallorian Guards and lost the remaining few in the 2nd fight. Endpoint for this small account, going to try with bigger accounts now. :cool:

DeletedUser2803

LoL, I don't have a barrack so don't have those troops. :D Manage to get past first fight using the last Vallorian Guards.

I am very sorry to hear that. I think you have to wait until the diplomacy feature is implemented.

slide

My city is planned round catering/negotiating with 5 AWs none of which are for producing troops or helping with fighting - I have 3 armories, the barracks and no training grounds or mercenary camps. I'm out of troops because although I do make them 24/7 to help with the tournament I don't make many overall - I'm in Woodelves btw.

If you are facing a fight with 1/2 waves and you get through that one and fail on wave 2/2 it throws you back to the beginning to face 1/2 again.

Stop pushing us into fighting, having played for 4 years I'm done with the endless clicking of fighting and if this is supposed to be a real test then give us all the functions so that those of us who want to play a city building game which doesn't involve fighting can play the game their way as promised when the game was first published.

Deleted User - 60107

First impression: VERY disappointing! Lots of bugs, no Diplomacy option, no manual fight... Overall this looks like a worse version of FoE's Guild Expeditions. The rewards definitely seem worse.

The only good things I saw so far are:
- some Diamonds among the rewards
- some new buildings (or at least buildings I do not recognize)

Lovec Krys

My beta city got stuck after winning the first fight:
upload_2019-6-3_15-46-4.png

Screen from Army camp window:
upload_2019-6-3_15-48-57.png

The troops comparison seems very interesting.

Btw, considering the costs and time for training troops. Negotiating once implemented seems to be much better choice than fighting (and much less interfering the tournaments)
upload_2019-6-3_15-51-28.png

Stop pushing us into fighting, having played for 4 years I'm done with the endless clicking of fighting and if this is supposed to be a real test then give us all the functions so that those of us who want to play a city building game which doesn't involve fighting can play the game their way as promised when the game was first published.
Thanks for your feedback! We've released the Spire of Eternity without the Diplomacy feature for our first Beta release, because we wanted to get your input on the feature as quickly as possible. This meant allowing our Beta community to play and test the feature as soon as it was playable, which is today.

Since the battle was already an existing feature in Elvenar, it was easier to get that part of the feature to work, as we could build on something that already existed. We're still working on implementing Diplomacy (please see the announcement for the last information), but since that is completely new, it takes a bit longer to finish. We're on it, though, and will have that before the feature is released on Live worlds. :)

slide

Thanks for your feedback! We've released the Spire of Eternity without the Diplomacy feature for our first Beta release, because we wanted to get your input on the feature as quickly as possible. This meant allowing our Beta community to play and test the feature as soon as it was playable, which is today.

Since the battle was already an existing feature in Elvenar, it was easier to get that part of the feature to work, as we could build on something that already existed. We're still working on implementing Diplomacy (please see the announcement for the last information), but since that is completely new, it takes a bit longer to finish. We're on it, though, and will have that before the feature is released on Live worlds. :)
I don't see the point of releasing a game feature which so many people have problems with due to lack of troops - its only allowing some of Beta to test it and not everybody which doesn't really give balanced feedback.

Deleted User - 60107

I have given up on the Spire until manual combat is available. Using Autocombat on two-wave battles will cost me way too many troops due to the crappy AI.

lika1961

The image in my city could be a bit more defined. It blends into the background too much.

I know we are in the beginning phase, but Coin Rain and Supply spells are not good rewards. I already have more than I can use, so please dazzle me with some new prizes instead of just rehashing the same old thing.

Dony

King of Bugs
city background will be changed and spire will move away, we just need to wait for that
as seen on facebook image