• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Goods icon vanishes in trader but sort-of still present

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.80-(02138b8) (2019-05-09 23:18)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 66.0.5 (64 bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.171 (64 bit)
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
I placed a trade offering all my magic dust and after pressing confirm it returned to the normal trader screen showing magic dust in the first icon slot with the quantity now listed as 0. I removed the good listed in the 'you want' box but not the 'you offer' box and before I could change anything else someone accepted my trade, resulting in me having no dust at all. When this happened the dust image in the first slot disappeared, but it still behaved as if dust was selected (see screenshot).

Expected situation:
Icon should either be removed completely or should remain present and unchanged, and quantities should update to reflect new stockpile.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open trader.
2. Ensure you have no trades pending for the purposes of testing this bug.
3. Place a trade offering your entire stockpile of good X (just pick any good, it doesn't matter).
4. Do not touch any trader controls.
5. Have another player accept your trade while you are observing the trader window where you just placed a trade.
6. Click the [x] of the good in the 'you want' box to remove the good listed there. (steps 5 and 6 can be switched and achieve the same result)
7. When you do this you should see the image of good X in the first box disappear, but an [x] in the top right corner will remain, as if the good is still there.
8. Pressing the + and - buttons on the 'you offer' box should increase up to the maximum value of the quantity of good X that you had prior to the trade being accepted.
9. The trade that was just accepted is also still listed in the 'your offers' tab, but this disappears if the trader window is closed then reopened.

Screenshots of the bug:
dd6l6lx-722c4800-df6e-471e-b6d7-96723293b577.png

UlyssesBlue

Cannot reproduce.
I tested it multiple times when I posted the bug report and can confirm that it was reproducible at the time, exactly as stated, and as seen in the screenshot. Since the current game version is now v1.80-(53b0a3e) I suspect if it can't be reproduced then that is because it has since been fixed, be it inadvertently or otherwise. It's worth pointing out that a fair amount of time has elapsed between the posting of the bug report and your tests.