• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Manufacturers Challenge

DeletedUser

Since we have a workshop challenge, can we also please have a manufacturers challenge? with prizes of let's say relics, royal resto spells and phoenix artifacts! Maybe even a new defense phoenix and possibly some time instants, kp instants, runes, pop spells, wishing wells, ferris wheels, broken shards, monument of ancient knowledge and the library. Did I miss any?

And the rules are:
You can't add any factories once the challenge starts

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

Manufactoring Challenge is already in game. But with the same rewards as in craftsman challenge (spell fragments, catalysts. vision vapor), it's a mini event, so no great prizes there. Also no additional rules.

DeletedUser

Okay thanks @Karvest wiki only shows the craftsman challenge and I've never seen the manufacturing one. I like the rules, except I changed mine again because tier 2 and 3 excludes little cities. It's a challenge working with what you have.

Karvest

There is no difference, which factory to use in this event, all of them give same amount of points, regardless of boost and tier.

DeletedUser

Yeah that makes sense, it would be unfair to give more points for tiers

Heymrdiedier

Okay thanks @Karvest wiki only shows the craftsman challenge and I've never seen the manufacturing one. I like the rules, except I changed mine again because tier 2 and 3 excludes little cities. It's a challenge working with what you have.
wiki talks about all types of challenges:

Usually lasting 3 days, they will ask you to perform certain tasks such as complete Workshop Productions, Goods Productions or use Enchantments.
but so far theres only been 1 type so cant post images of something that hasnt happened yet

DeletedUser

yes but those can also be place holders for them diggers

DeletedUser

Hey look at that, I asked for one and got one! Cool
okay @Karvest now I believe you (at least on this one)

Heymrdiedier

@Karvest I don't believe you

you have trust issues... :p
anyway Karvest is telling the truth, there is something in gamefiles about wave battles and a new negotiation mini game. And who knows maybe it will reward a spell or a building that gives you +Defense?

But theres no way to tell if thats coming first or if there are other stuff coming first...

DeletedUser

@Heymrdiedier I think Karvest knows I was kidding on that one. (He is also the only one I do that to :D) How about some phoenix artifacts along with those +defense spells and buildings? We'd be golden after that.

Last edited by a moderator: