• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Challenge of gathering goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser2735
  • Start date

DeletedUser2735

A new challenge is born.
We have to gather Goods
If I wand to get the last gift, i have to have 20 manufactories (I wont use spells), than I will manage the challenge in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

Sentient 3h/9h productions seems to count as 1d/2d productions. :)
I just checked. 3-hour Sentient productions give 10 medals, so they definitely count as 3-hour priductions. Can't comment on the 9-hour productions yet.

UlyssesBlue

Are there multiple versions of this like there have been for other challenges?

In the version I've got the medal rewards are:
3hr goods production = 10 medals
9hr goods production = 20 medals
1 day goods production = 40 medals
2 days goods production = 60 medals
Use purple/blue/yellow spell = 10 medals
Use orange spell = 30 medals

And the waypoints/prizes are:
180 medals = 500 spell fragments
540 medals = 3 CC spells
1080 medals = 1000 spell fragments
1980 medals = 5 CC spells
3600 medals = 25 Vision Vapour

Is anyone seeing anything different to this?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

Orange spell is 30 medals, not 10. The rest is the same.

DeletedUser

I just checked. 3-hour Sentient productions give 10 medals, so they definitely count as 3-hour priductions. Can't comment on the 9-hour productions yet.
9h sentient gave me 60 medals.
3h sentien still gives me 40 medals, even though the blimp only shows 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

UlyssesBlue

Looks like there's a bug with sentient good productions. The amount of medals it says you get isn't lining up with how many you actually get. It's not clear yet which one is meant to be wrong.

Bug reports here: One Two

SoggyShorts

+10 points to the devs for allowing ANY T1 building to count and not screwing Human planks/steel and Elven Steel players by asking for boosted only:)

I suspect that in major events that call for
"Produce T1 boosted 24h 10x" you will be changing it to
"Produce ANY T1 24h 10x"
to make those fair as well?

CrazyWizard

We can also read your posts soggy if you dont use large bold letters.

But I agree with your assesment, I often struggle on some of my accounts because of larger lvl 1 buildings

Heymrdiedier

+10 points to the devs for allowing ANY T1 building to count and not screwing Human planks/steel and Elven Steel players by asking for boosted only:)

I suspect that in major events that call for
"Produce T1 boosted 24h 10x" you will be changing it to
"Produce ANY T1 24h 10x"
to make those fair as well?
actually it would make it easier for the devs aswell, because now they have to make 3 different quest, one for each boost.
But challenges is the new quest system. Who knows when the new quest system is gonna come for other stuff like events etc...

SoggyShorts

But challenges is the new quest system. Who knows when the new quest system is gonna come for other stuff like events etc...
The phoenix event had
"Produce 3 toolboxes OR produce 3 CC spells OR use 3 CC spells"
So it seems like they are already capable of quests with 3 satisfaction conditions.
"Produce 10 Luxury Armchairs OR 10 Giant Globes OR 10 Marble Things"
Should be possible too then, and may have been possible all along.

Avenahar

I see a discrimination of the human race in this challenge. Me, playing an elf, I have the possibility to fill little gaps in my city with the planks manufactury and with the marble manufactury, which take 2x1 or 1x2
Gaps1.png

But the humans can only fill gaps 2x1 with their marble manufactory. The different sizes of the level 1 manufacturies where already a point of discussion in my fellowship in relation with the fellowship adventure. Humans can't build as much manufactories as elves because they need more place. I think the devellopers should think again about the design of the level 1 manufactories.

Heymrdiedier

I see a discrimination of the human race in this challenge. Me, playing an elf, I have the possibility to fill little gaps in my city with the planks manufactury and with the marble manufactury, which take 2x1 or 1x2
View attachment 5768

But the humans can only fill gaps 2x1 with their marble manufactory. The different sizes of the level 1 manufacturies where already a point of discussion in my fellowship in relation with the fellowship adventure. Humans can't build as much manufactories as elves because they need more place. I think the devellopers should think again about the design of the level 1 manufactories.
humans can do marble one, you can pretty much orient your city so you can fit the marble ones. I agree as an elf you have both 1x2 and 2x1 and sometimes thats suitable, but how many of those do you place anyway? 2 or 3? well humans have a smaller magic academy so that gives them extra room, they also have a smaller builders hut. Trader and main hall also have different sizes on low chapters, but those even out later on.