• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [26808] Part of loading screen visible when opening research tree

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.78-(668cf892) (2019-04-24 14:12)
HTML5: Yes
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Version 74.0.3729.108 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.171
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Jasper
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: When I open the tech tree I see part of the loading screen temporary visible. Same screen is also visible when I close tech tree to go back to my city. :eek:
Same thing happens when opening / closing world map or going/returning from visiting other cities.

Only seems to happen with HTML5 enable, when I turn it off switching to tech tree or world map behaves normally.

Expected situation: Normal loading.

n2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed. Open the research tree. Notice in place of the normal solid colored screen, there is at least part of the game loading screen as shown in the OP.

DeletedUser2690

It also happens when you go to the world map and between provinces in tournament.

Yes, it does. I came back to post that. It is also the background when you return to your city from the tree or map.

Marindor

It was not really fixed, but after today's update it's indeed no longer reproducable. We will now archive this thread :)