• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

DeletedUser

It says on 43 use 3 spells - pet food didn't work
Quest 49 - collect 1 enchantment nothing about producing one when the one right before it is to make 3 cc's. Pet food in the crafting tab did not work even though it says "collect"

I was able to "collect" a spell from a treasure chest that counted for the quest and didn't have to make a spell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

"Collect or use spells" is old quest, created before pet food appeared and therefor not counting it.
You can create bug report about both issues, even if it would be considered as "not a bug", it would be forwarded to dev team as feedback.

DeletedUser

Okay thanks @Karvest

Another suggestion I'd like to make and not trying to make anyone mad...
Please put back in the other quests with making all tier 1 goods and use an "or" freaking workshop quests.

edeba

Ok, I just tried out my level 8 aureate phoenix.

So, I calculated with 3 hours goods collection I would normally collect 31,893 goods between all 3 tiers and with the two boosted collections from one pet food I collect an extra 15036 goods, I think about 47% of a single collection. An MM on my t1 would give 2525 with 3 5-hour collections.

So with a level MA it takes a day to craft enough CC to make a pet food and you can make 1.5 MM in that time.

So, I'm thinking a pet food is about 4 times better than MM for my level 8. I am a heavy goods producer so it probably isn't quite that good for most. I think if you are using a lot of set buildings and few manufacturies, this evolving building might not be so good. I have around 23 manufacturers.

I definitely like that say using 5 pet food per week is equivalent to about 20 MM.

So now I wonder if we will have other sources of pet food other than crafting.

DeletedUser

Wanted to clarify the workshop quests - it's the big production of workshop quests that I'd like to see changed (the ones that match what we can make in our factories) workshop quests with 3h, 9h, 1 day changed to
Produce two 3h productions of all basic goods (t1) or 3h workshop 42 times (whatever a fair equivalent is)
Same goes for tier 2 and 3 and if a level 1 or 2 doesn't have tier 2 (or 3) it's workshop quests.

iDavis

My results of today's chests opening.

And if somebody wants to inspire which chests to open..

iDavis

Alternate option to summary, showing the results of probabilities for specific chests. Anyway I appreciate your feedback.

DeletedUser2443

upload_2019-4-15_19-38-44.png

chances to win the daily price (best to worst)

SoggyShorts

Alternate option to summary, showing the results of probabilities for specific chests. Anyway I appreciate your feedback.
We have this
444.png
I was curious about what YOUR results were. I spent 4165 ess and got 23 WW and 118 feathers always picking th ebest feather box
Edit: hang on, that feather count is wrong

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Besides the massive amount of workshop quests, I'm really enjoying this event. I might even be able to finish it. Doubtful, but closer than I've ever been.
A suggestion for the next event - an Emerald Phoenix or Pink or azure or bronze or sterling for a defense bonus. My units are all glass cannons (except for my awesome little groots) and maybe I'd be able to get through scrolls if there was a defense bonus for all units. I love the Phoenix buildings.

Lovec Krys

A little experiment with Storm phoenix:
Made on Wood lv 23 (Dragons chapter city):
3h production: 2425
With magical manufacturing: 3638
With magical manufacturing strenghened by fed storm phoenix lv 1 (effect says +55% to spell effect): 3759

Well, I think everyone will now build Storm phoenix (or not?).

DeletedUser

@Lovec Krys try the same with your aureate phoenix only 1 spell to use. I assumed edeba was right with hers and just upgraded mine to get 697 marble to take the place of the not so pretty traveling merchant. Personally, i only use the mm on non-boosted/sentient factories.
I'm also wondering why they look like ducks?

Lovec Krys

@soleil Aureate is the same, for players using non-boosted manufactories it might have good effect, but for most players, who use only boosted manufactories, the effect is laughable.

DeletedUser

my little aureate is now at 75% plus the marble and it's only 1 spell for all of my boosted factories. If I get 2 more of the upgrades my storm is last to upgrade. I guess it comes down to what you're willing to spend in relics because it seems you'll spend more in goods to get the relics you need for the mm spells on lots of boosted factories to do the tournaments, round and round you go.

Lovec Krys

@soleil In my main city I actualy have fire, since the catering costs at the end game are so high that it's most effective to fight first and cater when your loses are too high or are out of units.

DeletedUser

@Lovec Krys okay then the extra goods from mm and the storm are for? My little fire is also evolved to 3 and waiting for my defense phoenix because I would much rather have a permanent building then spend relics, spell fragments on the temp ones.

With the storm, truly, I think it's more beneficial to use the mm spells on your non-boosted/sentient factories because we all generally have less of those and use the aureate on your boosted goods. I love that at the 5th upgrade, my aureate will also make steel just when I need it.

Lovec Krys

@soleil My experiment was actualy to show that with the current settings, if players are not using non-boosted production, both aureate and storm phoenixes' effects are useless and they are just a waste of space.