• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Blueprints

DeletedUser

Currently, the only place, that I'm aware of, that one can receive a blueprint is in a fellowship. With the very generous gift of Royal restoration spells I just received (Thank you Inno) I'm wondering how I can get blueprints to make the spells.

Possible ways:
1. Wait for the wonderful Royal Restoration spell gifts (which was awesome)
2. From a timed duration event building event that could be a bonus every 5 days
3. From completing a certain number of provinces on the map (much like how the expansions are handled) Complete 3 provinces = 1 Blueprint
4. It's something we can produce in a Level 4 scrolls factory or a paper factory too.
5. It can be produced in the Magic academy

My preference would probably be 1, 4 or 5. It could have a 5 day production rate. Perhaps the reagents to make a blueprint are scrolls, a few spell fragments, gold, supplies and a drop of magic.

DeletedUser

That's way to easy compared to how much effort we now must do to get the blueprint. Maybe you want cheap phoenix artifacts as well. :p
Just join a FS and do your part in the tourny. o_O

Heymrdiedier

not gonna happen. Blueprints are tournament only, forever. Its the only reason why they didnt remove the BP in the first place, which was their first plan. Royal restoration is a different story, those will be obtainable in other ways aswell

DeletedUser

If they will have royal restoration spells obtainable without a blue print, and not in a fellowship sounds good to me.

Heymrdiedier

If they will have royal restoration spells obtainable without a blue print, and not in a fellowship sounds good to me.
thats allready there? if you dont have a blueprint you can craft 10 royal restorations for 300 diamonds when you get the recipe in your academy.
Most likely they will be eventprizes in the future, just like they are in Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser

you can craft 10 royal restorations for 300 diamonds
:diamond:
While I like to support games when they improve the game, I'm not one to throw money :coin: at them for the sake of spending money :coin:. If they are a future prize in an event, that would be wonderful. I better go add a couple more workshops :p

The 10 spells was a generous gift from them and upgraded my traveling merchant. A building that is helpful to my city right now and will be for awhile. The timed buildings, I'd like to upgrade :supply: some of those as well but only if we have a spell we can re-activate them with.
:plank: :scroll: :magicdust:
(Just found all these fun little emotes) think we need more of them.