• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

LOKINHO

Is it so hard to understand me?
In the previous event of which you said that some players could not complete the set because they lacked the last building, I will say that by the numbers there were, 2300 were obtained, which are approximately 50 runs, you had to have the "fortune" "that in 6 of them, they gave you candy. I do not see it impossible, in fact I got the complete set, I got to the well and got two more !!
What I say, is that in this event, not having all the luck of the world (and put it in the guide) with 5500, you would not get 10 level rises, how much would you reach 6 or 7 ... can only be achieved in this event ... to those who say that "later could be achieved" do me the favor of explaining WHERE have they read such nonsense? Or can you explain to me HOW are we going to get them ?? It does not make sense, never, after an event, you have been given the option of getting another building, or another improvement of anything ... (this is a new format, yes, but if they have not done so yet, I doubt they will change it and even more when nobody has given data of this ...)
Is it understood now better? It does not make sense to create an event in which the main prize can not reach its maximum level !! One thing is that they make it difficult, that you have to use everything in a day x2 (when we had them) or that you depend on luck if they gave you more candy when opening chests or less ... but that they directly say themselves, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE get to level 10, how much will reach the 6 or 7 ... I find it unfortunate.
To the one who said that if he was not able to do the missions, just tell him that he did not understand me at all, I have several set buildings, I'm going through mission 63 already ... so it's not the case, I collect everything from my city, I do all missions and I'll get my 5,500 essences. I just hope they put the possible way to be able to get to climb 10 levels.

Karvest

All "theater" events are not meant to get all of grand prizes (current one have more than 100 of them). And most of other events was not meant to get last grand prize without either big luck or donation or missing all interesting daily buildings in double days. Pretty sure current event intended goal for not paying players is set to 7 evolution stage by marketing team. And that's not bad, especially taking into account following quote:
Phoenix Artifacts are scarce, though, and may only appear very rarely outside of this event, so make strategic choices as to which Phoenix you'd like to evolve first.

DeletedUser2256

So, even after this event, we will still be able to get those Phoenix Artifacts? :eek:

SoggyShorts

Is it so hard to understand me?
We understand, we just think you are wrong.
to those who say that "later could be achieved" do me the favor of explaining WHERE have they read such nonsense?
bu06.png
Right there. They are rare, but you will get them outside of the event.

If you get to level 10 right away, then you have nothing to look forward to.
Think of it this way:

You can have 26 Ancient wonders, does it bother you that you don't have enough KP the day you unlock one to get it to level 30?

Last edited:

salandrine

I guess , it is strategy to hold some level ups back for further events. Its a great chance now to introduce the new buildings and for the gamers to look forward for the next events to get the necessary updates for the new buildings.

so it is not a event to level up even one of the buildings to the end by now, its the beginning of collecting all necassary within the next events. This event is the begining of a couple of following events. The devs cant give new staff like these in every event, thats not possible. it would blow up and even destroy the game.

Lovec Krys

@salandrine You're limited by pet food anyway, so even if you could evolve all three of them, unless you buy pet food with your money, you would be able to use one of them from time to time. So building all three of them, if you can't even feed one of them too often, is just waste of city space.
Without the pet food the buildings are just another pop/kult hybrids.

So the only effect of these new buildings is increasing gap between high and low/non spenders (if the pet food is buyable outside of event). (and increase of rarity of other recipes in Magic Academy)

salandrine

yes, you are limited by pet food. And this is well, like it is. Otherwise it could destroy the balance within the game.

and yes, there are differences between players with big moneyboxes and others, which dont spend very much money. But this game is for less, if you dont wont to be a spender. Others therefore have to pay for you also.

Everybody has a choice: Spend money and get privileges or dont spend and play the game a little slower.

It's true: money makes the world go round, but it is your very personal decision, where to spend your money.

DeletedUser2632

@LOKINHO we hear you. you want to max a building without spending money. the answer is, this game always will give you some level for free but not everything. it is how they earn some money to eat.

edeba

I really like that the quests are way more in line with how one might actually play... The stupid t1 set quests are gone and that's an excellent thing imho. I also did not notice any one day manufacturer quests and that's also a good thing.

I've started moving forward through the tech tree a while ago now and I only just got to where I can do my map again.

I think the exclusion for ability to get essences from the daily quest is pretty early by putting in a requirement to do 2 regular encounters and a pretty high penalty because you choose to level AW for a while before continuing with the questline. You could give 100 orcs in an early prize so players with a different playing strategy do not get block.

SoggyShorts

Are the "Fight and win 2 encounters OR train 60 troops" quests unbalanced?

Fighting and winning 2 encounters can be fairly easy all the way up to very hard(or impossible), but is training 60 troops hard for anyone?
A chapter 1 player can have a level 5 barracks can do it in 12 minutes if they didn't have any production started.

Same for "Scout a province OR gain 50 troops" Who's picking scout? How many players have scout times under 10 minutes?

Shouldn't these be "or train 1 squad" at least?

Obviously, it's nice to have choices, but I think they should be somewhat close in difficulty/time.

Deleted User - 60107

"Scout a province" is for people who already started a scout before getting the quest and it is almost done. At least that is my guess.

SoggyShorts

"Scout a province" is for people who already started a scout before getting the quest and it is almost done. At least that is my guess.
So it's useful(compared to train 50 troops) for players with scout times under 10 minutes, or for those who started a scout that will come home faster than 10 minutes? That's a hella small window.:p

Lovec Krys

@SoggyShorts That's individual. My beta city will do a quest no96 the first choice - research 1 technology instead of leveling 3 buildings to level 11+ - it's begining S&D chapter, so all building are maxed at the moment and it's faster to research one of the faculties than build 3 buildings from 0 to level 11.

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts That's individual. My beta city will do a quest no96 the first choice - research 1 technology instead of leveling 3 buildings to level 11+ - it's begining S&D chapter, so all building are maxed at the moment and it's faster to research one of the faculties than build 3 buildings from 0 to level 11.
That's a totally different quest, I wasn't talking about that one at all, please re-read my post.

maxiqbert

I guess those bizarre choices are to answer the "pacifists" who wanted an another option than train troops

Lovec Krys

That's a totally different quest, I wasn't talking about that one at all, please re-read my post.
Yes, I know that, but sometimes it's faster to do the other choice.
And those 10 minutes can take much longer.
For example on my beta city 1 slot in barracks takes 1,5 hrs to train, so it's more likely that scouting can get within that range (in my beta city case for troop training I'm just using instants, but there are deffinatelly players who will use that scouting option.

Lovec Krys

@maxiqbert Yes, but I always train full slots.
In fact up until now i didn't even know that you can train less units than full slot intentionally (I only knew that you train less units when you run out of tools).
And if I don't know it after almost 2 years of playing, I'm sure many other players don't know it either.