• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts:
Hi, I've had this by crafting before the event. It seems to be a new enchantment.
Did you have it for the 5-6 days right before the event? Many of us had them a couple of weeks before the event for a few days and then it seemed to have been "turned off" and that's what worries me.
I'd like to know if it will be "always on" or something else....

edeba

I have 2 in crafting today.

Did you have it for the 5-6 days right before the event? Many of us had them a couple of weeks before the event for a few days and then it seemed to have been "turned off" and that's what worries me.
I'd like to know if it will be "always on" or something else....

SoggyShorts

I have 2 in crafting today.
Yes, I know they are available to craft during the event.
The question is whether they will always be available- a permanent addition to the recipe list, or will they only be available during some weeks of the year.

The announcement says that Evolutions will be very rarely available outside this event, so I'm worried that pet food will be rare too.

Deleted User - 86059

Good question but the problem with that is the Devs do not share the future thoughts with lowly old me.
So we will have to be patient :)

LOKINHO

Good! I write to make a big complaint. Supposedly in the absence of data, what we have been told in the news section is that since the event is very similar to the last one we had, there will be no double days (or we still do not know ...)
1.- In the absence of them, it is impossible to make an event in which the main building can not be obtained at all, it is meaningless !!!
2.- If there are, how can you not know? I think it's incredible, I know this is the beta, but by God, some information sometime ... not all surprises !!
3.- On the other hand, I would not like to move forward, but I see again that in the grand prizes appear the buildings that give "prizes" such as the carriage, the well of the wishes ... well, I find it regrettable that they remove as daily prize option the well of wishes, what happens ?? Have you seen that in other worlds where accounts are shared, some use a world as a source of diamonds with wells? And of course this is not profitable for your business ... For one thing that caught your attention, in fact some were devoting extra time and attention playing more than one world with this intention, and now you do this ??
4.- The thing about not being able to raise a single phoenix building to level 10 is unfortunate, but if that is it, not being able to climb two or all three is even worse! Small options give us !! This is no longer a set building, it is something new that will enter with the left foot ... in the worst possible way! Just as the last time they made a balance against us by cutting out the prizes of the missions, arriving just to get the full set building and raising the price of payment for the chests, I hope they rethink well what they are doing with the phoenix ... because I think a monumental error!

Karvest

Even at evolution stage 6-7 (which is doable without donations) it worth staying in the city. And if we see phoenix artifacts in some later events (rarely, as promised, but I hope more than once per year) - it can be maxed without donations, just later.
Also quests are much easier this time, so anyone would be able to finish all of them.

SoggyShorts

@LOKINHO
1.& 2: no double days we don't need them as we can get well over 5,500 essence this event
3. You discribe the problem (wishing well farms) players abused this, now it's been reduced. Seems like a logical fix to me.
4. You want all 3 max leveled right away? How about they give you every wonder at max level too so you don't have to decide where to put KP?

Last edited:

LOKINHO

[QUOTE = "SoggyShorts, post: 71953, miembro: 1733"] [USER = 2298] @LOKINHO [/ USER]
1. & 2: no hay días dobles, no los necesitamos, ya que podemos obtener más de 5,500 esencia en este evento
3. Describes el problema (deseando que las granjas) los jugadores abusaron de esto, ahora se ha reducido. Me parece una solución lógica.
4. ¿Quieres que los 3 niveles máximos sean nivelados de inmediato? ¿Qué te parece que te dan todas las maravillas al máximo nivel para que no tengas que decidir dónde colocar KP? [/ QUOTE]
@LOKINHO
1.& 2: no double days we don't need them as we can get well over 5,500 essence this event
3. You discribe the problem (wishing well farms) players abused this, now it's been reduced. Seems like a logical fix to me.
4. You want all 3 max leveled right away? How about they give you every wonder at max level too so you don't have to decide where to put KP?
you have not understood anything
1.- the solution of the well of the wishes I can understand but I do not share it at all, in all the games always give the option to win the "currency of exchange" for free in some way .. and in this precisely is very expensive for what little that offers ...
2.- I have not asked for the buildings to be raised immediately, I have requested that with the 5500 essences that we obtain, we can raise at least 1 of the phoenixes at level 10 ... according to the data I would only give for 6 or 7 levels, something Incoherent it seems to me ... why put a building if you can not upload it to the maximum? They should give the option in some way to get to cover this ... if not, it's not worth it!

Dony

King of Bugs
2.- I have not asked for the buildings to be raised immediately, I have requested that with the 5500 essences that we obtain, we can raise at least 1 of the phoenixes at level 10 ... according to the data I would only give for 6 or 7 levels, something Incoherent it seems to me ... why put a building if you can not upload it to the maximum? They should give the option in some way to get to cover this ... if not, it's not worth it!
because its for years to come, no need to rush anywhere, if you dont like waiting, you need to pay for it, simple as that

Heymrdiedier

Good! I write to make a big complaint. Supposedly in the absence of data, what we have been told in the news section is that since the event is very similar to the last one we had, there will be no double days (or we still do not know ...)
1.- In the absence of them, it is impossible to make an event in which the main building can not be obtained at all, it is meaningless !!!
2.- If there are, how can you not know? I think it's incredible, I know this is the beta, but by God, some information sometime ... not all surprises !!
3.- On the other hand, I would not like to move forward, but I see again that in the grand prizes appear the buildings that give "prizes" such as the carriage, the well of the wishes ... well, I find it regrettable that they remove as daily prize option the well of wishes, what happens ?? Have you seen that in other worlds where accounts are shared, some use a world as a source of diamonds with wells? And of course this is not profitable for your business ... For one thing that caught your attention, in fact some were devoting extra time and attention playing more than one world with this intention, and now you do this ??
4.- The thing about not being able to raise a single phoenix building to level 10 is unfortunate, but if that is it, not being able to climb two or all three is even worse! Small options give us !! This is no longer a set building, it is something new that will enter with the left foot ... in the worst possible way! Just as the last time they made a balance against us by cutting out the prizes of the missions, arriving just to get the full set building and raising the price of payment for the chests, I hope they rethink well what they are doing with the phoenix ... because I think a monumental error!

i dont think i totally get it, but ill answer anyway :)
1 the main prize are the rewards for the first rediculously easy quests. If you cant even complete those, then i dont think this i a game for you.
2 double days are not really needed, we didnt have them in the first big event either and we still enjoyed the game. Yes we complained the 3rd prize wasnt attainable but having to settle with mediocre prizes because its the only way to get the last main prize, isnt a good solution either in my opinion.
3 wishing wells, since i play in a single world realm, i also find it sad that they are no longer a daily prize. But i do understand why they do it. Making the diamond pool not shared would have been a solution i preferred more though. But diamond farms you see in all inno games with shared diamond pool and multiple worlds.
4 Im not sure level 10 isnt attainable. We have been told getting to 10 will be possible over time (but wouldnt surprise me that once we get it to 10 they will have lifted to building to max lvl 15 allready by then) this is the main source of income for inno in this event. If you want it to max really bad then youll have to spend some. I have totally no problem with this. They make this game not for us, they make this game so their shareholders can make money. It doesnt mean you have to spend diamonds, but you'll just have to settle with a less grand prize.
5 Take into account that there are at least 4 (5 this year) big event in this game, you might be getting something awesome now when you get it to lvl 10, but who knows it might seem something silly in the next event(s) because those prizes are even better....

DeletedUser

@SoggyShorts: I have crafted 2 pet foods in the morning, on March 23rd, so about 1 week before the event. It was an experiment, to see what it looked like. I hope it can help you.

cassy63

may be any sup is here -have done ticket but nio response . i've ought the stagh since some hours but no get in from it

DeletedUser2632

looked at the quest list on GamersGems. am I seeing right or did they really get rid of non-boosted productions for the sequential quests?

SoggyShorts

looked at the quest list on GamersGems. am I seeing right or did they really get rid of non-boosted productions for the sequential quests?
I'm only on #50, but yeah so far no mixed turds. I wouldn't say "got rid of" just yet though- there have been many "improvements" that go away the next event because inno just recycles a much older questlist from before the "fix"