• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

SoggyShorts

It is less than 36 for the best chest (because even the chest 36 gives 10% to win 50 ^^). But if you are unlucky and have the least three, it costs 40 ^...
I don't think that's right.
The worst is the 28 chest that gives 1
Second worst is 26 that gives 1
Tied for second 36 that gives 1 (but gives back 10 ess, so 26 again)

SoggyShorts

How is the bonus from the 3rd Phoenix calculated? The goods one.

If I have a
Level 6 mountain halls (48% boost)
+700% relics boost
100% normal production
----
848% production

If I add a Level 5 Phoenix (100% goods)

948% production?

Does it apply to sentient goods?

Dony

King of Bugs
How is the bonus from the 3rd Phoenix calculated? The goods one.

If I have a
Level 6 mountain halls (48% boost)
+700% relics boost
100% normal production
----
848% production

If I add a Level 5 Phoenix (100% goods)

948% production?

Does it apply to sentient goods?
100% from normal production
doesnt apply to sentient goods

Last edited:

DeletedUser2781

Will the Wishing Well be offered as daily exclusive again in this event?

Potvorisko

It seems interensting to me so far. This envolving buildings looks prety good. But I do not like the chests...this time devs were really mean on the essence and through the chests also on feathers. I guess, I would be really lucky, if I get at least three evolution stages for one phoenix.

SoggyShorts

I do not like the chests...this time devs were really mean on the essence and through the chests also on feathers
It's too early for me to judge, but I like when there is less luck involved. I actually wish they didn't have the 82 chest. Winning that 200 ess. a few times is totally game-changing, and never winning it sucks.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 62044

Well, when the programmers say "we are working on it" they do not refer to the mistakes or the complaints of the players, but rather they refer to "" this "" this "" food for crafting ""

I have won, used, tested and uploaded this invention, my opinion is simple: "" food for crafting "", another loss of time and programmers.

Like many others, I will leave the game tired of waiting, my patience is over.

SoggyShorts

Well, when the programmers say "we are working on it" they do not refer to the mistakes or the complaints of the players, but rather they refer to "" this "" this "" food for crafting ""
I have won, used, tested and uploaded this invention, my opinion is simple: "" food for crafting "", another loss of time and programmers.
Like many others, I will leave the game tired of waiting, my patience is over.
What are you even talking about?
Using pet food on a military phoenix is like having a level 21 Wonder for 3 hours.
Not good enough for you?

Heymrdiedier

please note that later grand prizes require more then 20 feathers to get it. Take that into account when calculating how many grand prizes you are going for

Deleted User - 60107

please note that later grand prizes require more then 20 feathers to get it. Take that into account when calculating how many grand prizes you are going for
They do? Why? And how does that even work? It seems like it is meant for just 20 feathers..

Karvest

oh, I was thinking that they changed all of them to 30 feathers. Actually only 20+ GP costs 30, so donation cost calc was wrong...

Lovec Krys

Ehm,... only 3 hours of effect with pet food? For 2 catalysts? It seems better to craft temporary military buildings with their 5 days effect instead of pet food for fire phoenix. Or better to use it for Aereate Phoenix,... but we can't have both of them evolved at the same time (actualy not even one fully evolved), so just a waste of catalysts. At least those buildings can be disenchanted.
If the effect would last for days instead of hours, things could be different...

DeletedUser2443

the next quest is:
upload_2019-4-1_21-44-42.png

but there's a bug. Don't know if we have to produce it 3 or 6 times