• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

DeletedUser

Does the chests also give a chance for extra Sky Essence ? Because now I have 3 chests without any (could be bad luck). :(

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Seems the only way to get even one half evolved building is to donate... and donate A LOT to get one full evolved.
unless there would be a day with evolution spells as a daily prize.
Sorry, "donate" how? I won't have room to place a building for a couple of days so I can't see any interface yet

DeletedUser2443

@Jasper: It is bad luck. There are only 3 chests giving extra essence.

index.php

(found on german live server)

DeletedUser

Does the feeding effect time increase when you evolve the Phoenixes or is it always 3 hours ?

DeletedUser2443

The link is unimportant (only this picture and german text about the picture) and only for them who want to see my source.

DeletedUser

You already have the picture. It's the only usefull information in that post.
The picture is to small. You can only see it when you have an account on German forum (which I don't). Can't you copy it and place it here ?

DeletedUser

36 Essence gives only 1 feather ??? 18 Essence also gives 1 feather, seems to me that 36 should give 2 feathers !?
Very few chests that give bonus Essence.
:(

DeletedUser1953

... ? The chest 18/20 gives 1 feather.
You can see in the sheet that the chest 18 is the best for feather.
It seems that the order is the best chance to have the daily offer, not sure that it is the best choice for this event, it depends on the future, if you can see the future, we hire you today !

I think that the pet food can be obtained by craft after the event, but for the evolves?