• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Maximum Trades with Trader

DeletedUser

There is no logic in what was said, I can easily move my city and have 21 active neighbors. And if they each post 1 trade of 100/100 I'd still be able to see 100% of the trades not 0 out of 2. Please stop making things up to try and prove a point.

Karvest

There is no place on the map where you have 21/21 active neighbors of first chapters. Except maybe newly opened server.

DeletedUser

How many players can accept a 100k trade?
How many players can accept a 5/5 trade - 100% (clarify in my trade window)

SoggyShorts

How many holes does a straw have?
(sorry, but if you aren't actually going to read or reply to the posts from other players in this thread, I don't think we should bother addressing your points either)

Karvest

Where are you supposed to be moved? There is hardly a place with total 20 active neighbors that can see you, from all chapters with their much higher discovered range than yours. I have 25 neighbors managed to give me NH during this year and only 13 of them visited me during last week. And none of them are from early chapters. I can see trades from like 5 players from early chapters and can accept them, but they probably can't even see my trades if I decide to post them, or can see but can't take without trader fee. Like 80% of newly appeared cities are dead during tutorial stage. And those who are not dead grows up quickly enough to trade more than 100 or 500 goods at once.
How many players can accept a 5/5 trade - 100%
How many would like to click 100 times to buy 500 goods?

DeletedUser

movecity.JPG

I happen to keep mine unchecked.

No one is asking you to click 100 times to buy 500 goods, please stop making that up.
I kinda see why Inno could be not releasing new information. Hope it continues!

DeletedUser

Okay @Loki Blue I can't personally move my city, but if I have the box checked the game will move me at some time to a more active area. Pictured the check box above your post.

Loki Blue

Okay @Loki Blue I can't personally move my city, but if I have the box checked the game will move me at some time to a more active area. Pictured the check box above your post.

Which is why I worded my post as I did. ;)

No, you can't. Players can not move their cities on their own, the in-game algorithm does it when a player has that box checked. Even Support can't do it if asked to.

DeletedUser

I know, I know I'm having to be so overly specific even though it's not me making things up.

SoggyShorts

No one is asking you to click 100 times to buy 500 goods, please stop making that up.
Scale it up.

You want the maximum trade size to be 100. Then if I want 10,000 goods I need to take or post 100 trades. If I want 50K I have to take/post 500 trades.
You want the maximum trade size to be 500. Then if I want 50,000 goods I need to take or post 100 trades. If I want 250K I have to take/post 500 trades.
You want the maximum trade size to be 1,000. Then if I want 100,000 goods I need to take or post 100 trades. If I want 500K I have to take/post 500 trades.

Do you understand our objection to your totally unnecessary limit?

DeletedUser

It's great, Tom Hiddleston makes the best Loki and when I read your posts, it is so uncanny how close you are to that character.

I totally know, big fan of the character.

Last edited by a moderator: