• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

PET FOOD

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello guys, I have see this on my MA on my iPad with the version 1.75

rvwa.png

it is in "crafting" for have more "spells fragments"

6gq3.png
gp9x.png

with a "PET FOOD" and a building you can have 60 fragments more ...

Somebody knows what is it ? thank's

Karvest

Oh, it changed a lot today. That was a good idea not to disclose early development stages info.:p

DeletedUser

Thank you

but I would have liked the response of a moderator ... I sometimes wonder what is the purpose of this forum
and why there is never anyone who answers the questions that we ask ..
there is one thing that has been out for 15 days that no one is talking about ...

in these cases it should not be implanted on mobiles ... Moreover is there on this forum a sub-forum for smartphones and tablets?

DeletedUser

Oh ? what are they for ? Nothing ?

that's what I said this forum is useless ... besides there is never anyone online

Good bye ... you will not see me here anymore ...

DeletedUser2378

On the EN Release Notes set to roll out tomorrow, it's states that the enchantment was unintended and getting removed. I'm sure the Forum Mod can't answer unreleased information. We'll know more when when it's ready to be introduced, I'm sure. :)

Mod's are volunteers who are here to help the community. I see the Forum Mod on all the time.

Ainor

I have got this today
upload_2019-3-20_10-43-24.png

tooltip said: Pet Food Tasty food for you pet. Activate a temporary effect. You can craft it at the magic Academy.
But.. what is it for? Is an enchantement? does not look like a building..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no explication... no news ... neither by the developers, nor by the staff and ask for it with that ^^

last post for me ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
but I would have liked the response of a moderator
moderators are not here to answer every question which is asked
I sometimes wonder what is the purpose of this forum
purpose of this forum is to collect feedback and process bug reports
there is one thing that has been out for 15 days that no one is talking about ...

in these cases it should not be implanted on mobiles ... Moreover is there on this forum a sub-forum for smartphones and tablets?
it wasnt out, it was an unintended bug, if it was out, you would have read announcement about it

DeletedUser

@Biloutte91 don’t leave over this, think of it as you got a sneak peek at something new coming to the game much earlier than some of us. My sneak peek didn’t come until today. But because of you, I had something to look forward to. That’s pretty cool. An event is probably starting soon and we’re getting a relics trader :D I’ve got 20 Gem relics to trade.

DeletedUser

J'écris en français parce que j'en ai ras-le-bol et encore je suis poli !!!!!!!!!!!! je suis entrain d'en fabriquer une, de nouvelle recette ...

ça aurait fait mal à quelqu'un d'expliquer ce que c'est que cette nouveauté ????? non je ne crois pas
mais comme d'habitude chez INNO (et surtout chez Elvenar !!!!!!! ) la communication est NULLE !!!!!!!
comme d'habitude la "nouvelle" va arriver dans 15 jours alors que ce truc est sorti aujourd'hui !!!!!!!

kecj.png

in english

I write in French because I'm fed up and still keep cool !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to make one, new recipe ...
it would have hurt someone to explain what is this novelty ?????
No, I do not think so but as usual at INNO (and especially at Elvenar !!!!!!!) communication is NULL !!!!!!!
as usual the "new" will arrive in 15 days while this thing is out today !!!!!!!

Lovec Krys

Well I wouldn't be too bothered with this. Considering that it is another thing requiring catalysts, there's basically no chance for me to craft it without significant spell creation speed up.