• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

edeba

Since you are working on new features, I would love a feature where I could get onto a spreadsheet something like all event buildings at a given chapter with all of their data, so size, culture, mana, seeds, population, coin, supplies, link bonuses, etc.

I would also like the same for chapter buildings.

I find it very time consuming trying to evaluate buildings for their relative strength to each other just from how long it takes me to find a building and copy the values into a spread sheet.

DeletedUser2576

The gothic unicorn was added to the clientfiles about half a year ago (I expected it as cristmas gift).
As soon as a new building appears @Konniver adds them to the Architect but sets them to invisible until the offical announcement is made
that an event/feature is coming to beta.

With the unicorn not really be related to carnival i think he just forget to hit the switch and make it visible.

Or maybe it's the one and only unicorn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Pink_Unicorn
:)

Heymrdiedier

another feature request
with more and more events giving out seeds buildings, and more and more seeds needed, maybe you can add an seed index?

Konniver

Sneak peek: Among the various new pages on the next version of the site, are comparison tables for both Orcs and Seeds.

YE2FUTQ.png

Note: This is a screenshot of a unreleased feature and is a work in progress.

SoggyShorts

@Konniver
Is there any way to get set productions into the report?
Between Krakarak, Jesters, and Sleds I'm making over 115,000 Dust per day that isn't displaying, and the bonus on my Frost Carved Christmas Trees that doesn't show is close to 50% of my output.
Even if we have to select it ourselves like how we set productions on buildings, it would be a great feature.
If it was automated, even better. ;)

Karvest

24h production:
marble: 41674
steel: 25074
planks: 18400
crystal: 38900
scrolls: 12200
silk: 18300
elixir: 109300
magic_dust: 12200
gems: 18300

SoggyShorts

24h production:
marble: 41674
steel: 25074
planks: 18400
crystal: 38900
scrolls: 12200
silk: 18300
elixir: 109300
magic_dust: 12200
gems: 18300
Yeah that account has elixir sleds.
Part of the issue is elvenstats too- before the really good harvest sets you could see your FS goods produced fairly accurately, not now.
delete.png

That chart has me at 15K Dust, but I'm also a 100K Gem producer, and the same goes for Tomatoehu. so without checking other FS members, the truth is more like
delete.png

Karvest

It's simpler to do at elvenstats since there is no need to check set connections, they are already counted by game server. (that's how I'm getting production info for FS recruit planning on live server).

Avenahar

for two weeks or so I get no current datas in elvenstats for the fellowship's member list. I hope it will work again soon?

Karvest

It usually works from late sunday until monday server restart. But you probably need to press refresh button on FS page, since it often start working later than sunday's statistic generation is scheduled => no autoupdate of city data.

DeletedUser

Hello @Konniver your site is so wonderful, and if no one has suggested it, Inno needs to give you a massive donation for making things a bit easier for us players and its such a valuable resource that helps keep us playing.

Question: Is it possible on your battle simulator to have a total count of units lost by army types? I see that I can show units lost with the check box but need to add them up scrolling through the text. Love the simulator too.
Oh never mind I see it on the units at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are there problems with the site ElvenStats (oops :oops:) ? o_O Live worlds are unable to be updated.
I'm used to Beta not able to update most of the time but now Live doesn't seem to work as well. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

Are there problems with the site ? o_O Live worlds are unable to be updated.
I'm used to Beta not able to update most of the time but now Live doesn't seem to work as well. :(
i assume you are talking about elvenstats? elvenarchitect doesnt have a link with servers...

Konniver

Some Updates

Sorry this has taken a while but adding a new dimension to building advancement through evolution was playing havoc with the city planner and its reporting but it should all be sorted now.

Feature: You can now specify the stage of a building from both the build menu and the right-click menu, and values in the report will calculate correctly.

Note that any plans created prior to this update will not have their stage correctly set, make sure to update them to see the correct values in the report.

Bugfix: There was a bug that causing some plans to not load but this is now be fixed.

DeletedUser

Some Updates

Sorry this has taken a while but adding a new dimension to building advancement through evolution was playing havoc with the city planner and its reporting but it should all be sorted now.

Feature: You can now specify the stage of a building from both the build menu and the right-click menu, and values in the report will calculate correctly.

Note that any plans created prior to this update will not have their stage correctly set, make sure to update them to see the correct values in the report.

Bugfix: There was a bug that causing some plans to not load but this is now be fixed.

WOW, great job :cool::)