• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

DeletedUser2579

One thing that can be said about crafting, it'll give the creators info on what we don't want in addition to our selling of the same items.

Maybe they'll stop giving us items we all don't want.

Jaxom

In Forge of Empires they have a mechanism that lets you bring an event building back into you inventory (Store Building). If that existed here I could pull obsolete buildings off the map, disenchant them and then have the ability to craft more things.

I would be much more motivated to work events and Fellowship Adventures to get new buildings if I could make use of the old ones rather than just deleting them.

edeba

We've had crafting for a while now, long enough to say there are way too many rounds with nothing of interest and I'm wondering if I missed a round with one of the very few things I wanted. I do not like this.

I would NEVER spend that 75 diamonds to skip to the next round with the gross lack of frequency of what I want. I've gone 3 days without seeing anything I would consider crafting, so 75x9=675 diamonds to skip to something I'd consider crafting, which still might not be what I want to craft? No way, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER spending diamonds here.

I would spend diamonds to be able to pick what I want to craft, but that is absolutely the only way I would spend diamonds on crafting.

edeba

Ok, I lied just to prove how unreasonable the 75 diamond to the next window really is. So first time, twice and I got something I wanted, next try 4x75=300 diamonds and all garbage, which is EXACTLY my point. It is utterly unreasonable wasteful and most of what is being offered to be crafted is of little interest.

I suggest reasonably tapping into your diamond players by changing that feature to "choose" for 75 diamonds and let people pick to build what they want.

DeletedUser2194

upload_2019-1-9_17-48-6.png

You're joking.... right?

Golden Awaken

Greetings Everyone ;)

Is there a way to know all the figures of the Magical Chess set (Culture, Coins, mana, etc) by Chapter? I've been looking all around, but haven't found anything yet except for a few Chapters.
Thanks in Advance, Kind Regards, GA

Golden Awaken

Well I appreciate, but this set is not yet available on ElvenArchitect from my side anyway ;).
I think I'll have to wait a bit, Thank you ;)

Edit : Sorry, I was'nt under the Beta Version, I found what i was looking for, Great ;)

Wowwie

I wonder if for tome bishop and flame warrior have switched names by accident -
the tome bishop has a wizard with fire
and the flame warrior has a book/tome thing

DeletedUser140

I have not read here this discussion, but it would be fine, if I could craft something, which I am in lack for my sets. It could be very expensive, that's not the point but it would be fine, if there is a possibility, to complete incomplete sets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser140

They should run fast sales on event items to give people a chance to purchase.

I think the crafting was designed to turn useless items into meaningful ones.
Of course one way would be to buy the missing parts, but I think it would be nicer here at elvenar to have more than one possibility.
Besides, I'm not always so regular in the game. and then I miss the opportunity to buy. So why not offer a somewhat tedious and cumbersome solution for everyone else to get to these parts.

DeletedUser2262

Why on earth are there so much junk available for crafting ? Been waiting for a whole week now for something useful.

Heymrdiedier

Why on earth are there so much junk available for crafting ? Been waiting for a whole week now for something useful.
also been waiting...
Maybe they can look in their statistics what hasnt been crafted at all by anyone, and remove those from the list? but possibly everything has been crafted at least once allready, i dont know :)

Dony

King of Bugs
Maybe they can look in their statistics what hasnt been crafted at all by anyone, and remove those from the list? but possibly everything has been crafted at least once allready, i dont know
i can say that ppl even crafting relics during big events between tournaments

Heymrdiedier

i can say that ppl even crafting relics during big events between tournaments
i wasnt thinking of relics, i know they have their use. But sometimes theres like 15 1 min timeboosts, maybe those arent being crafted? maybe some other building with not so great stats? like i said, i have no clue, all i know is that there are too many recipes which makes the usefull ones not come around that much :)