• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Constructs

abu finn

My version: :)

51MxeTi.png

Last edited:

mrossnyc

Question regarding the Port Production Boosts:
3 links boost each Port's production by 250%, correct?

Also, does the Blooming Trader bonus stack on top of the 250% or does that boost only apply to the Construct production in the Core/portal?

palmira

Question regarding the Port Production Boosts:
3 links boost each Port's production by 250%, correct?

Also, does the Blooming Trader bonus stack on top of the 250% or does that boost only apply to the Construct production in the Core/portal?

Yes to both questions

DeletedUser2595

Sorry, I have a question about the quantities of orcs provided by the 32-33 levels armories.
I think they are few. The proportion seems not to be fair: 7 more tiles from 31 to 32, and only 90 more orcs?
While the training size increment it's ok, I thik this should be corrected.

Richord

no idea, but I us 4day productions with 4 armories and still have > 2.700.000.
So; we're getting too much. However; even if that's true, you're right. It probably should be more. but I don't know how it's calculated...

edeba

They always screw around with the math ratios of items when they do size changes. Same deal with the main hall upgrades that increased size, we did not get coin and supplies relative to size increase.

Sorry, I have a question about the quantities of orcs provided by the 32-33 levels armories.
I think they are few. The proportion seems not to be fair: 7 more tiles from 31 to 32, and only 90 more orcs?
While the training size increment it's ok, I thik this should be corrected.

DeletedUser2443

You will need lots of them. I don't remember the exact amount but it was something ~260000 per Construct.

edeba

Has anyone done an overall calculation of all of the resources required to do the constructs tech tree?

DeletedUser2443

You'll need 18800 Humanium, 18800 Elvarium, 615600 Elvenarin, 40748 Electric Shocks, 53680 Rain Jellyfish, 46604 Protein Bars and 58560 Air Filters in total.

Basic: 64000
Blossom: 16000
Breeze: 16000
Mechatron: 16000
Shepherd: 16000

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

You'll need 18800 Humanium, 18800 Elvarium, 615600 Elvenarin, 40748 Electric Shocks, 53680 Rain Jellyfish, 46604 Protein Bars and 58560 Air Filters in total.

Basic: 64000
Blossom: 16000
Breeze: 16000
Mechatron: 16000
Shepherd: 16000
and thats only the reseach tree, add about 2000 humanium en elvarium for portal upgrades (factory upgrades thats optional so you can add even those too)

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
i dont know when, but residence level 33 got graphicly changed compared to what is on wiki, i like the new version more

DeletedUser

I do like the lanterns under the overhang on the old one, gives it a more night-time look.

I wonder if they will also adjust the premium one because that one still also has a night-time look ?

Edt: I want the old one back. o_O New one is to bright/white, doesn't match Main Hall and Workskops. :(

Last edited by a moderator: