• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Disenchant used event buildings

Loki Blue

++++1

I love this idea. More often than not, you're not actually selling an old event building, you're just deleting it, and you lose whatever culture and pop without getting anything in return. This way, you actually make something useful out of it.

DeletedUser2326

Please consider adding the option to disenchant used event buildings, instead of selling them.

I, too, love this idea. I hate getting nothing from the sell of event buildings. I would like to see the disenchant ability on premium buildings as well.

DeletedUser2326

++++1

I love this idea. More often than not, you're not actually selling an old event building, you're just deleting it, and you lose whatever culture and pop without getting anything in return. This way, you actually make something useful out of it.

I love your signature.

DeletedUser2580

Yes was just coming in the suggest this. That would be a great way to get more spells to craft wit:hsmile:

DeletedUser

This would be really nice to see along with a storage for the event buildings we'd love to keep but don't want to upgrade right away or that don't really fit the season. Even if there is a penalty of costing gold or x amount of days that it must be left in storage. Some of the buildings are fun to have ie the Prince Charming Float but long term probably not one I would want to keep long term... that ginormous head. Others are so beautiful I would love to keep them.

DeletedUser

Before I take my leave of the forum, I'd like to add to this. I'm for this, but if there are restrictions. If someone, saved all of their candies (or whatever the new currency is for an event) for 1 particular item and place 22 of the same item in their city, they can only disenchant 1. Other than that, it's a good suggestion.

SoggyShorts

If someone, saved all of their candies (or whatever the new currency is for an event) for 1 particular item and place 22 of the same item in their city, they can only disenchant 1
Why?
If one player gets 10 blue trees and 10 green trees they can disenchant 1 of each, but
the player who gets 20 blue trees can only disenchant 1?
Why?

DeletedUser

Since these are still up and not archived I guess we can still comment?
I concede partially with this one. Having had some space and getting the library and monuments that are so valuable to me, how about 3 of each of the types that are time based and 1 of all the others?