• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25095] Incorrect production shown in event buildings that produce different goods as set bonuses

Karvest

Game version: v1.71-(74ddc62) (2019-01-03 19:10)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.101
Operating System: windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1200
Account name:
Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Event buildings that produce different goods show incorrect amount of base good production (it shows total amount of all produced goods as base goods amount).
For example on screenshot - it shows total 21000 of all T2 goods produced as Gems while there are only 3500 of them actually Gems in production.

Expected situation:
Should show correct amounts.

Reproduction Steps:
1. have an event building that autoproduce different goods as set bonuses
2. observe amounts on "Collect" tab

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2019-1-6_4-29-15.png

Karvest

In mentioned thread problem is not with numbers shown in collect window, which looks like expected change there (to show total amount of supplies that you are producing), but with incorrect blimp.
But that feature (show total amount) doesn't take into account that produced goods are different, and can't be plain summed and shown as Gems. May be it should show same amount but with another icon, representing all T2 goods? But then it wouldn't be clear how many Gems are going be collected.

Dony

King of Bugs
if it going to be summed up like now for all 3 goods, then icon over progress bar should be representing all 3 goods, and tooltip should show 3 separate lines with all 3 goods

DeletedUser2690

Does not appear to be fixed.

Point mouse to set building. Observe what the production shows.

set bldgs production zz2.JPG

Dony

King of Bugs
i dont see anything wrong on your image, when this bug came out it would show as 49 350 elixirs being produced

DeletedUser2690

i dont see anything wrong on your image, when this bug came out it would show as 49 350 elixirs being produced

My mistake. I was looking at the wrong thing. I will correct it.