• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

DeletedUser2735

I did it 4 times. No reply.
Thanks for this advice.
I am not really a newby.
Normally i know, what to do.

DeletedUser2735

You cant switch the prices after start. I got the wishing well yesterday and now I can't get the Setbuilding, because it is gone for me?
What the ... is that for?

And if only first and second prize is switched, why is the Wheel the prize i will gain now and not the Wishing well again?

Deleted User - 60107

@Marindor What's with the change in Grand Prizes?
Yesterday: Wishing Well, a Set Building (can't remember the name), Monument of Ancient Knowledge.
Today: Banquet (part of the set), Ferris Wheel Galore, Ferstive Fireworks (another part of the set)

So I have two questions:
1) Why the change in prizes?
2) What happens to payers who already got the Wishing Well, and thus can no longer get the first set building?

Karvest

That affects not only wishing well and banquet, all set buildings have changed their place in queue.
Actually it was not "switch first 2 grand prizes", but move first grand prize (wishing well) to the place after the set.
I've got Monument of Ancient Knowledge yesterday and next prize was Festive Fireworks, but today I see Monument of Ancient Knowledge again and no way to get Festive Fireworks.
Same for all other set buildings, if next prize at the moment of this change was set building - you won't have a chance to get it.

Also half of wishing wells from further grand prizes were replaced by Ferris Wheel Galore.

My favorite chest for getting PP spells (the one with 15% spell) changed, now it have 30% chance for all choices except 10% candy payback.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2740

I got the wishing well and was working towards the 1st set building - now I have a ferris wheel showing, with a set building showing next.. I do not understand and really don't feel like working hard for wishing wells and ferris wheels!

Marindor

Hi everyone,

As you have read, today's game update brought a rebalancing, also in the order of the Grand Prizes for the Carnival Event. The reason is that the new order makes more sense from a game design perspective, which we realized as we saw people play the event on Beta. Unfortunately, this would also mean that some players would miss the opportunity to acquire a specific Set building (in this case e.g. the Banquet building, which was moved forward).

If this change caused you to miss out on the Banquet building and you would like to swap your Wishing Well (which was the first Grand Prize before) for a Banquet building, please send us a support request and we will be able to remove the Wishing Well for you and give you a Banquet in return.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2735

If this change caused you to miss out on the Banquet building and you would like to swap your Wishing Well (which was the first Grand Prize before) for a Banquet building, please send us a support request and we will be able to remove the Wishing Well for you and give you a Banquet in return.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
You will say, the players who didnt open enough treasurechests to take the wishing well will get both, the banquet and the wishing well. The other have to decide, which one they need more?
That is not really fair, isn't it?

Marindor

You will say, the players who didnt open enough treasurechests to take the wishing well will get both, the banquet and the wishing well. The other have to decide, which one they need more?
That is not really fair, isn't it?

Ehm... That's not what I said? The Wishing Well has now been moved to later in the rotation. So If you got the WW as a first GP and are now unable to get the Banquet, you can request us to swap it for you. That way you'll now get the Banquet (which is the current first prize) and obtain the WW later, like the rest of the players. :)

DeletedUser2735

Ehm... That's not what I said? The Wishing Well has now been moved to later in the rotation. So If you got the WW as a first GP and are now unable to get the Banquet, you can request us to swap it for you. That way you'll now get the Banquet (which is the current first prize) and obtain the WW later, like the rest of the players. :)
No, i will not get it later, because i am a chapter I player who startet yesterday.
You said, that you changed the 2 prizes. so the player who didn't get the first prize will get both prizes in a row. Igot the wishing well yesterday, and I wouldt have got the banquet also. But now the wishing well will appear so much later, that i wont get it.

SoggyShorts

I was looking for a nice fellowship and got one.
That's excellent:D

So to recap,
  1. You were not planning to join a FS
  2. Inno added a quest that almost forced newer players to join a FS
  3. You looked for and found a FS of "nice players"

Based on your posts it isn't unreasonable to guess that you are also "nice", meaning that inno pushed some nice players together, likely increasing both the total level of happiness and probably spending of its players.

Sounds to me like
"Take 5 trades" quests are working perfectly.:p

Lovec Krys

No, i will not get it later, because i am a chapter I player who startet yesterday.
You said, that you changed the 2 prizes. so the player who didn't get the first prize will get both prizes in a row. Igot the wishing well yesterday, and I wouldt have got the banquet also. But now the wishing well will appear so much later, that i wont get it.
If you got the Wishing Well, I think that you can keep it. Unless you buy large amounts of diamonds directly, Wishing's well diamond production won't get obsolete unlike other prizes (I suppose you don't have a special strategy and will get through first chapters quickly).