• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.73

Wowwie

I wonder if for tome bishop and flame warrior have switched names by accident
- the tome bishop has a wizard with fire and the flame warrior has a book/tome thing

Dony

King of Bugs
Ferris Wheel Galore had a small rebalancing:

• KP from 2 days to 1 day
  • Supply Windfall from 1 to 2 days
is this change active? beacuse game shows something different
also it doesnt make sense if coin rain is 2 days and supply windfall 1 day

DeletedUser2593

first, the first Grand Prix was a well, the second Banquet. I already got the well, but the Banquet's not here. now the prizes have changed and the Banquet disappeared completely. instead, there is a Ferris wheel. please tell me, do I have a chance to collect the whole main set? or is the Banquet no longer available to me?

DeletedUser

Prices for chests also seems to have change, see a chest now which cost 67 candies I believe it cost 66 before. :eek:

Lovec Krys

Prices for chests also seems to have change, see a chest now which cost 67 candies I believe it cost 66 before. :eek:
Well, When it cost 66 it had 15% for daily reward. Now it cost 67 and has 30% for daily reward. That's deffinatelly an improvement.
Unfortunately the other two I have remained at 5%. I don't see it logical that 46 chest gives 5% (it should be risen to 15 by my opinion).
Now I have 3 chest - 22-5%,46-5%,67-30%.
By my opinion the other two should change too. The result should be 22-10%,46-20%,67-30%. Then I would be fully satisfied with changes.

Dony

King of Bugs
I believe Tome Bishop building is wrongly balanced
in chapter 14 it gives 4400 supplies and with 3 links its 6600 supplies and 4400 coins (without cul bonus)
by far the worst building in the game, where buildings 6 chapters below produce more per tile
its either the numbers are off, or they are supposed to be a different resources

And Flame Knight is the same