• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

CrazyWizard

Can someone please calculate if I can win the set without collecting candy from around my city?(since I can't on mobile)

Also without excel I can't really do the usual analysis of which box is best to open for dailies or gp etc if someone else can do or has done it, I'd appreciate it:)
I noticed last event that you can pick up the drops if you restart the entire app each time you like to search for them. they dont seem tot pop up on there own.

Here is the average list, I hope it is Soggy approved ;)

upload_2019-2-9_13-29-43.png

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

What does PP stands for? And may i copy your homework and translate it for my FS?

Answered the 1st question on my own :). It's PortalProfit!
I'm sure CW would be fine with you sharing it, otherwise he wouldn't have posted publicly;)
It's always nice when you give credit though, so a line like " look what @CrazyWizard posted on the beta forums" is cool

DeletedUser778

I noticed last event that you can pick up the drops if you restart the entire app each time you like to search for them. they dont seem tot pop up on there own.

Here is the average list, I hope it is Soggy approved ;)

View attachment 5268

You missed the 30% chance for 10 Candies in return, of the 25 Candies Chest. ;)

Edit: And somehow i got some other different values. :confused:

Unbenannt.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Wowwie

here we go again Quest line
75. Spend 20 Knowledge Points - reward 77 candies
76. Buy 16 Knowledge Points - reward
77. Gain 32 Relics - reward
78. Solve 20 Encounters or buy 20 Knowledge Points - reward
Would preferred spread throughout the quest in different areas
Definitely not good when the tourney is not available I m sure if many make it to this point find it hardship to finish

Wowwie

Epic Summonable Building
banquet
carnival choreography 2x3 4100 culture
monument of Ancient knowledge 1600 culture 3 kp 2x2 any reg str

Carnival set
festive fireworks
the fountain
the marching band
jesters tavern
revelers fountain

Legendary Summonable Building
wishing well

What are the category for and some have a lil scroll on the corner and the info button does not tell us what the are for ?

Attachments

• Banquet.JPG
    Banquet.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 231

palmira

I have 4 of them, maximized for mana until I pick the tavern. I am waiting for 8 baskets of groceries to finish to move to mission 76. So if there are 86 missions I have 15 tasks to do giving around 900 candies and 40 flags fo pick the 5th prize.
Captura de ecrã 2019-02-10, às 17.43.54.png

DeletedUser2735

I figured out immediately, that players without fellowship in Chapter I can't solve the quest: "Accept 5 Trades", if they are placed in the middle of Players in chapter III and higher. There are no trades that they can accept. They have no chance to accept trades with more than 5 or 10 goods. And the players in higher chapters only place trades no chapter I player can reach.

Dony

King of Bugs
I figured out immediately, that players without fellowship in Chapter I can't solve the quest: "Accept 5 Trades", if they are placed in the middle of Players in chapter III and higher. There are no trades that they can accept. They have no chance to accept trades with more than 5 or 10 goods. And the players in higher chapters only place trades no chapter I player can reach.
you can join any random FS with auto-joining feature, write this in chat, accept trade in few seconds, quest done

DeletedUser2735

I know. But it was not my intention to join a FS in this stadium of my game.
And i wont go into FS to access the trade and leave again. That wouldt not be fair.
I asked for joining. I will see what happens.

With my thread I only wanted to tell the makers of this event, that sometimes even small details are a difficulty to solve for smaller players.