• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

Dony

King of Bugs
i am not inspired neither, but we cant have every event great prizes, last 2 had great
but maybe we will get RR as daily prize, who knows

DeletedUser1953

@Lovec Krys in previous events, the costs per chests were much higher to open them, so it's only logical that with reducing the costs per chest, the chance per chest to gain the Daily Reward is also reduced, but because you can open much more chests, there's a good chance again to win them, as proven above by other players :)

No, in the previous event, it is very frustrating, with 1400 & 1900 currency => 1 building each time when the average player has 3-4 each time (i think a system like AW fragment to compensate need to be added). But this times, in place to participate to 5-6 daily reward, we concentrate on 1-2, more tries will probably reduce the problem to converge to the average !

To illustrate the problem with extreme case :
If you do 20 tries at 10% => you have 12.1% (0.9^20) to have nothing
If you do 10 tries at 20% => you have 10.7% (0.8^10) to have nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

@Marindor Problem with lovering chances is that the lower chance gets the more bad luck works.
For 15% you need by average 6,66 tries to get a building (but you can get nothing with 20 tries).
For 10% you need by average 10 tries (but you can get nothing with 50 tries)
For 5% you need by average 20 tries (but you can get nothing with 100 tries)
The point is that the lower chance is the more players will end with 0 buildings despite having more tries. And 5% is very low chance.

In my eyes this is simply lowering efficiency of events.

Karvest

well, in this event main prizes are "grand" prizes + a bunch of nice instants from chests, while daily prizes are not so good, may be just taken for cute appearance or as fragments source.

Loki Blue

Hmmm...now that's interesting, at least to me, anyway.

I thought our lovely green lady looked familiar, and then something she said in her new quest rang a bell. That's Baroness Estrella there, from The Masquerade mini-event. So nice to see her back. ;)

Buttrflwr

I personally like more smaller daily prizes, less big "sets" that I have no room for. The only reason I placed any of the winter sets was for the mana, I will destroy them once I start constructs. With no more chance at province expansions, and one city expansion per GR now, where exactly are we supposed to put these space consuming set bldgs? I need my houses, w/s, military bldgs and I have already sacrificed AW that I want, but have no room for. I like the looks of many of these bldgs, but I don't have room for Constructs without killing a LOT of my existing bldgs. Thanks for the beautiful bldgs, now please give me somewhere to put them! ;) I know you are running out of map, how about a GR that is airborne? We can click a tab, and Voila, we are in the Land of the Sky Elves, or something. Open up a whole new world to fill. ;) And give me my province expansions back. :p :D
P.S.
Kudos once again to the art and design team, these are beautiful creations, as is most of the Land of Elvenar. Just need somewhere to put them!

DeletedUser1777

I'm feeling really exhausted by the rate of Events. The game is less and less about construction and planning, it changes to a hunt for prices which were not really worth all the effort.

I don't like the change in getting very few flags by opening an endless chest chain. The chances to get the desired prices (daily & main) are lower than before.

The drop-rate of candies seem to be shortened (just a feeling).

upload_2019-2-7_21-21-47.png

upload_2019-2-7_21-22-7.png

upload_2019-2-7_21-22-27.png

SoggyShorts

Can someone please calculate if I can win the set without collecting candy from around my city?(since I can't on mobile)

Also without excel I can't really do the usual analysis of which box is best to open for dailies or gp etc if someone else can do or has done it, I'd appreciate it:)

SoggyShorts

With no more chance at province expansions, and one city expansion per GR now, where exactly are we supposed to put these space consuming set bldgs? I
But they gave you the fix... a sled+fair+stall produces more T3,T2,T1 than a boosted factory of each. Why would you delete the set instead of deleting 1 of each factory plus 3 residences plus 2 workshops? You could gain 6 expansions by keeping the set.
If you won more than 1 of each set you could gain 12, or 18 expansions! Or more:eek:

Between the kirit/karak, cornucopia, and winter sets I make more goods than a 4:4:7build saving about 60 expansions total.

Last edited:

Wowwie

37. Gain 20 Relics - reward 27 candies

38. Solve 14 Encounters or buy 14 Knowledge Points - reward 28 candies

I really dislike these 2 quest one right after the other
Since they continue to post these 2 quests could you at least spread them out away from each other instead of one right after the other

DeletedUser2595

Can someone please calculate if I can win the set without collecting candy from around my city?(since I can't on mobile
the cost of a single flag it's around 22 candies more or less, so 4400 candies for the whole set (200 flags). If I didn't make a mistake the candies from the sequential quests are 3423, and 770 the ones from the daily quests. so 4193. I guess that three lucky opening of the chests with bonus candies in should be enough for the set.

Wowwie

well i ve gather
16 portal profits so far ,
supply winfalls 15
Carnival event.JPG
8 14 hour boosters
and 5 coin boosters
just started the 5th flag stage for trading post

CrazyWizard

Did some rough calculation and you should be able to complete the set, but you'll need to do all quest and collect as much candies as possible.

I dont see a list with the dailies anywhere.
Could someone tell me the dailies of wednesday, thursday and yesterday?