• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Constructs

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement of our newest Guest Race here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Ainor

ehm.. there is a little problem with building names...
upload_2019-2-5_10-54-34.png

Deleted User - 60107

The Settlement Production buildings will be Set Buildings, so plan strategically go gain the most value out of your available space.
How about some more info about the set bonuses?

palmira

I am loving no mana is needed for research (actually neither coins, supplies and seeds) I guess we will need loads for the race productions. The graphics are the best so far

Alcaro

I am loving no mana is needed for research (actually neither coins, supplies and seeds) I guess we will need loads for the race productions. The graphics are the best so far
But you need loads of seeds for sentient goods and I am sure there is a use for mana too in this chapter (and I can bet, will not be low amounts)

DeletedUser1953

Mana becomes useless or i miss something ?
Edit: I forgot the settlements, probably there.

Dony

King of Bugs
mana is needed to uprage ancient wonder from chapter 14+ up until 740k per wonder
including orcs

Loki Blue

There Borg's of course they got Borg like names as well

They're nothing like the Borg. If they were, everything would be ugly, and all of the buildings would be cubes. These Beings are beautiful, and their buildings look like some form of abstract art.

Props to the designers for that, really. I didn't think they could top the Amuni, but it seems like they might have. :D

Edited to add: I love that backstory on them too!
69_EmoticonsHDcom1.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser2595

Is the pick up bonus of Simia Sapiens valid also for the units provided by AW?
And this
mana is needed to uprage ancient wonder from chapter 14+ up until 740k per wonder
including orcs
what does it mean? the 5 level steps after 30 level for each AW will require mana and orcs as well as the usual goods?