• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.73

DeletedUser

• In preparation of our next Guest Race, it is possible you'll already see some new things in the game. These guys are hard to hold off.

For now, well, we do not see ........... nothing :oops::oops::oops:

DeletedUser2630

Perhaps they thought us what we can search the source code and we already have a race planned. :p

:cool: in the source code everything is already available

DeletedUser2630

Anyone who switches to HTML5 has JSON files that contain everything they need, and I already have the whole race to learn. In my (CZ) case already fully localized.

DeletedUser

Still need to know where is it, access it and know how to use it :( and it is not my question

my question is: when can we see these things that we have been told here:
  • In preparation of our next Guest Race, it is possible you'll already see some new things in the game. These guys are hard to hold off.

DeletedUser

ah ah ah ah ... if it's to answer that it's not worth it

Announced on Thursday and still nothing on Monday afternoon? it is not worth while to announce it then ^^

DeletedUser

it's been two months since we see it ... before Christmas

Karvest

But that definitely new thing from next GR (yeah, it's there for more than year, but who cares?=)
The real new thing would, probably, be upgraded creatures in provinces, as it was just before previous chapter release.

Heymrdiedier

But that definitely new thing from next GR (yeah, it's there for more than year, but who cares?=)
The real new thing would, probably, be upgraded creatures in provinces, as it was just before previous chapter release.
we didnt get the new main quest of next GR yet right? thats usually the first sign its getting really close. Or would they have fixed that bug by now? :)

palmira

Yep

índice.png

On the fith task now :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2194

Holy cow that guy looks awesome.... I can't wait to see what the avatars will look like.