• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Heymrdiedier

after sleeping of this, im thinking what makes this attempt better then the last one from money making point of view.
All i can think of, this way, you can't use RR to upgrade magical buildings, which is the only way i see you making money out of it. But you couldnt do that either before RR.

By making the max RR 260 a year, means 130 each guestrace, that means we can upgrade about 10-15 buildings over the chapters, for those we want to keep. This isnt much, i assume thats where you also hope to make money, keep the desired amount of RR out of reach so people buy extra.

I seriously don't get what the intention of this is, and to be honest im a bit upset again the development of it is allready ready while hearing nothing for over a month saying: we dont know yet what we're gonna do. If you would just tell us your plans before you start coding it would save you a lot money and it would probably mean you loose less paying players. Im pretty sure you heard of fortnite? know what makes the game such a big success and a big money maker? The Fortnite developers care about the players

Maybe you are afraid that many of us have so many BP saved that we would end up with too many RR if they are converted? First of all don't punish us for the long development of this feature, its not our fault we were chasing a carrot on a stick for 3 years. Also keep in mind in those 3 yeas, 4 (soon 5) chapters will have passed allready. so the many BP might turn into many RR but those who started saving early, might also have saved some special event buildings they wanted to use the RR on, so to get 1 building up to date they would need average 100 RR anyway, (thats 20 weeks of work in current plans, while they assumed it would have taken 5 BP -which is 5 weeks).

DeletedUser

For my smaller accounts I like it that they kept the blueprints, don't get to 10th chest a lot (yet) and have only 1 magic building to upgrade when I get to next guest race. Those few times we get to 10th chest is enough for those upgrades. Don't really need to upgrade old event buildings, I just wait for a new event with better buildings. Maybe there are a few I want to keep because they look nice, for those I will use the RR spells.

For my main (live) accounts I have about 100 blueprints which I can't use now because I only have a few magic buildings and no need to upgrade them because I've reached the end of Amuni already. Was waiting to use blueprints for other buildings, like we were promised a long time ago, but now it seems most are useless. :( The number of RR spells we will get from tournament will be to small to upgrade all event buildings I would like to keep on these accounts without some way to convert the surplus of blueprints in to RR spells.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

simply the best possible option , well done.
Lmaooooo, someone clearly doesnt understand the changes.:rolleyes:

• Making BP 100% Useless for F2P was "the best possible option"?
  • Reducing the RR per week by more than 50% was "the best possible option"?
  • Removing the incentive to be a 10 chest team for many players was "the best possible option"?

Give your head a shake.

DeletedUser1871

There is one, maybe too optimistic :) , question: Will there be the possibility to upgrade magical buildings with RR?

DeletedUser2490

Many FS are based ENTIRELY around being a 10 chest FS...
Until you can provide a number to back up that "MANY" your entire paragraph is nonsensical. It sounds like complaining for the sake of complaining. This is a game. You don't have to play the game if you don't like it. I don't care how much money anyone has spent on it. It's a game. Don't like it, close the browser tab. Unload the app. I spent money too. Maybe not a lot but I did and it was disposable money. Money I set aside for little diversions like this. Money I could not care any less about if I had to walk away from it. You (or anyone who spends money) made that choice to do so. Money was spent on a colored icon on your browser screen. There was no gun to your head. You knew or at least should have known the consequences of your "investment" should innogames just fold up tomorrow and shut down their servers.

I said what I had to say. Blueprints, upgrading event buildings, really? who cares. I will continue to play the game and if it gets changed again... guess what? I still won't care. It's a game. The moment I have to come onto a forum and bust out my drama pants and complain about some game - THAT is the day I close the browser tab and say adios. unbelievable... cry me a river.

DeletedUser2523

Until you can provide a number to back up that "MANY" your entire paragraph is nonsensical. It sounds like complaining for the sake of complaining. This is a game. You don't have to play the game if you don't like it. I don't care how much money anyone has spent on it. It's a game. Don't like it, close the browser tab. Unload the app. I spent money too. Maybe not a lot but I did and it was disposable money. Money I set aside for little diversions like this. Money I could not care any less about if I had to walk away from it. You (or anyone who spends money) made that choice to do so. Money was spent on a colored icon on your browser screen. There was no gun to your head. You knew or at least should have known the consequences of your "investment" should innogames just fold up tomorrow and shut down their servers.

I said what I had to say. Blueprints, upgrading event buildings, really? who cares. I will continue to play the game and if it gets changed again... guess what? I still won't care. It's a game. The moment I have to come onto a forum and bust out my drama pants and complain about some game - THAT is the day I close the browser tab and say adios. unbelievable... cry me a river.

Extremely well put Nala. It is exactly how I feel about the game. Its fun, pleasurable, entertaining, amusing, challenging and if I so wish, will spend a few bucks if I really find it necessary. And I certainly don't get all "cranky & put out" if the game is not progressing the way I would like it, or if something is holding me back.

DeletedUser2654

Until you can provide a number to back up that "MANY" your entire paragraph is nonsensical.

No it isn't. He doesn't need to provide an actual number as it's patently obvious from talking to other FS and reading posts on the various Inno forums that a lot of FS, including my own, are based around being a 10 chest FS.

It sounds like complaining for the sake of complaining.

No it doesn't. There's a whole heap of people complaining about Inno's decision and justifiably so.

I said what I had to say. Blueprints, upgrading event buildings, really? who cares.

Who cares? A great many people, just not you.

THAT is the day I close the browser tab and say adios. unbelievable... cry me a river.

Based on your surly, condescending provocative post, let's hope that day's not too far away. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1871

That's more than 400 fellowships
worldwide? If you call it many then what would you call the other 95%?
I would rather like to complain that I cannot upgrade magical buildings with RR :)

CrazyWizard

worldwide? If you call it many then what would you call the other 95%?
I would rather like to complain that I cannot upgrade magical buildings with RR :)

How many of those 95% other players have a good retention rate (returning players) and how many of those create revenue for the company.

Now run those same numbers on those 10k. Retention rate is near 100% and 80% of those create revenue.

Since blueprints have no changed use they have been lying to us for the past 3 years. So many are angry, even a player I never thought would quit shows a sincere urge to quit.

DeletedUser2632

It seems like with Inno there's no middle line to be taken. The whole point of RR was to give more functionality to blueprints. The first iteration, they went down one extreme and halved the value of all existing blueprints. Now they just see-sawed to the other extreme and canned it. Either there must be a Great Wall of Tech Difficulty that cannot be surmounted about implementing a middle ground option or they are just woefully un-creative or worse, lazy, about the whole thing

SoggyShorts

Until you can provide a number to back up that "MANY" your entire paragraph is nonsensical.
Where exactly is your hard data refuting my point?
I can tell you for a fact that all 3 of my FS count, and in this thread as well as US and EN there are players who have said the exact same thing.
Also as others said, check elvenstats.
This is a game. You don't have to play the game if you don't like it. I don't care how much money anyone has spent on it. It's a game. Don't like it, close the browser tab. Unload the app.
Perhaps the most idiotic thing a person can post in a FEEDBACK thread. "If you don't like it, don't complain, just leave".
Just to be clear:
1. When the developers ask us what we think of a change, and we tell them, we are doing something wrong.
2. When someone goes to the trouble of giving feedback in a feedback thread, they are "unbelievable"
3. Posting your opinion on an online forum is super lame...unless you do it?
Did you get dropped in your head? Not enough hugs as a kid? Too many? Clearly something...

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Really? How is this helpful? Just because there are varying opinions about a game WE ALL PLAY...that shouldn't turn in to treating one another this way.
I have no problem with different opinions, it's being told that not only do mine not matter, but I shouldn't even post them-that bothers me.
Seriously, how dumb is it to tell people not to give feedback in a feedback thread?

I'll edit out the "moron" but until I see irrefutable proof showing a lack of baby-on-head-dropping, I'm leaving the rest.

DeletedUser2326

to resolve this ( based on BP from chest 10 and RR from other chests )
Player can be allowed to upgrade magic resident/workshop with BP or RR
Player can be allowed to upgrade event buildings with BP or RR

It is my understanding that RR can not be changed into BP. It will work the other way around. Unless I misunderstood the manager who told me, one will still need the BP or diamonds to upgrade magic buildings. In my cities, I have a total of 81 magical buildings. Do the math. Originally, the RR was going to replace the BP, giving people more incentive, hopefully. Now it has messed up any possibility of that. I'm so sick of Inno's desire for $$$$$ that I'm thinking seriously about deleting my live world accounts.