• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Lots of goldmines

DeletedUser1681

This morning for the first time in a week I had opportunity to visit all my neighbourhood and I was really surprised - 11 goldmines o_O.
I'm pretty much near the (supposed) center of the map where there generally are "old" players. The last time I saw a goldmine here was last summer (1 goldmine).
So, anyone else noticed this ? Somthing's up ?
I wouldn't say it's a new policy, some of my neighbours have been dormant all these... umm, about 3 1/2 years I've been here.

SoggyShorts

I'm 19 rings east of you, fairly center as well.
I just had 7 coins on 400 scouted which does seem high, but I also have johnybiker13 2 rings west of me with his 5 buildings and inactive before I started playing, so I agree that the rules for deletion haven't changed...but maybe.

DeletedUser1681

And a week later 20 goldmines :confused:.

Hard to believe that so many would have decided to delete account within 2 weeks in this small area (I'm looking at a neighbourhood of 266 players).
So, maybe deleting and/or moving inactives and it also seems like blocking new players from this particular area which a year or so ago was considered to be close to "center of the map" (when nh-movement started somebody calculated a pattern which put a certain player in the mid-point).

Aww, maybe I'm just paranoid :rolleyes:.

salandrine

No, you are not paranoid. I also got some more goldmines than before. I suggest, there is a cleaning before end of year.

DeletedUser2580

Anyone know what they are going to about all the mines would rather have neighbors :)

DeletedUser2314

I have scouted 233 provinces. Most of them are above my city. Beneath my city are 33 slots and 35 cities, of wich most of them are starters not playing.
Which means there is nothing to trade and neigbourly help isn't hugh either.

I have always had setting on "Allow automatic movement to better position", but I just found out that going to HTML has obviously changed that.

For all people who are waiting for movement, check your settings!!